Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko (33210 Views)

Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by younglleo: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
stupidity will always be a disease to dey arewa people. May dis man fall nd die in jesus name..!!!
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
I also heard this mummu rumour.
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Blackfire(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Abo. Ki Tanker abi na tanko, maybe u should helep him check him cows, the poison fit be for that place.

Lord luggard, if I say make earthquake locate u, children of fallen demons will say I have no respect.

1 Like

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by YelloweWest: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
So this thing is true
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Omeokachie: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
So he should stop using AC.

How did he respond to the issue of the Arewa youth?
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by delman88(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
mikeycharles:
Poison ke! the man is old and with old age comes various illnesses, we should stop deceiving ourselves besides who in their right man would want to poison a man that came to set us free from the bondage of corruption.

If the face of the coin faces you, you should be aware the tail faces another. Not all are happy.

1 Like

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by mikeycharles(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
delman88:

If the face of the coin faces you, you should be aware the tail faces another. Not all are happy.
Let me rephrase my comment, NO NIGERIAN WANTS TO SEE BUHARI DEAD
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by iammo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
I just hope buhari delivers on just two things ,standard guage railway, and complete prosecution of corrupt cases. If not our pvc they wait o.. atleast obj we remember him for gsm in nigeria and freeing us from foriegn debt, as for yaradua stabilizing niger delta through amnesty , increase in salary and lowering of fuel price

1 Like

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by delman88(m): 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
mikeycharles:
Let me rephrase my comment, NO NIGERIAN WANTS TO SEE BUHARI DEAD

And let me re-correct you again, in as much as some Nigerians like us want him alive, some other Nigerians also want him dead so they can continue the evil acts

1 Like

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by miraclea: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
And that is the new episode now tiii 2018 the police will investigate arrest those who filled the ac gas and the country will celebrate it as part of national achievement wonders never end in Nigeria
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by mikeycharles(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
delman88:

And let me re-correct you again, in as much as some Nigerians like us want him alive, some other Nigerians also want him dead so they can continue the evil acts
God will not allow them carryout their evil deeds.
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Agimor(m): 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by biggestmanhood(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
double d poisone and repose him again
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
psalmistkakah:
Dat is d remours n d north. D tin tire me self. Dem say d people wey folow am feel d AC die instanta...

If Buhari had died, northern youths would have gone on rampage and their usual killing spree based on these rumors. It's such a funny country

1 Like

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Sagay212: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sometimes it is better to just keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by SalamRushdie: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Was it Panasonic AC or LG AC that poisoned him? Me I suspect Panasonic because my Panasonic AC is always trying to kill me with cold at night but God pass am

2 Likes

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Dollabiz: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
why are they spreading bad news
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Tobiemmanuel007: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
thumbs up to that mouth we spit that kin lie

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by desmond2pk: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol. 90% of Hausa fulanis believe buhari was poisoned.
I hope the a.c. was not installed by chukwudi my ibo brother?

1 Like

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by bejeria101(m): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who is they exactly?
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by TrillMe: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
baba shutup
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Halo22: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
If that was true, then the poisoner should go for internship under the lady that gave Abacha apple, may be for 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Ugosample(m): 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
misterme:

If Buhari had died, northern youths would have gone on rampage and their usual killing spree based on these rumors. It's such a funny country

Rampage to kill who?

The people they want to kill this time are all on high alert.
They will be shocked if they have tried such a thing
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by yaki84: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
This could be true oo
r u aware Buhari get adc that stands behind him always except when he is in za oza room doing za oza duty?

Was he also affected? Abi d guy wear gasmask cause he knew somthing of such was goonna happen.....

3 Likes

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Crestedguy4real: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
mikeycharles:
Poison ke! the man is old and with old age comes various illnesses, we should stop deceiving ourselves and besides who in their right mind would want to poison a man that came to set us free from the bondage of corruption.
anything is possible in this country,ma dupe ti eh,thank God for your own life,live the the life you love,love the life you live,people are wickedly wicked just to main fellow Humans
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Elbowroom: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Either through ac or dc

We all know buhari was poisoned

That's corruption fighting back
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by psalmistkakah(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
misterme:

I tell u sometin... But God is in charge... No inocent blood will be shade because him.... HE WILL LIVE 2 FINISH HIS TENURE AND DIE ON HIW OWN
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Arccangel(f): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Look at our leaders.. Illiterates!
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Prestige16(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
Which kind lie b dis shocked shocked shocked
Leave them, no be only through AC, na through bulb
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
If this is true then perhaps who ever poisoned him should do it properly next time! grin

Since the last 4 months all our politicians are interested in is Buhari's welfare, what about ordinary nigerian citizens who are sick in hospital not knowing if they will survive or not? Atleast buhari can use our money to treat himself in London.besides Buhari is an old man Anyway. Is he planning to live forever?

1 Like

Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by Inova(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
northvietnam:
Tanko onye ngbu....

So AC poison now affected his blokos(prostrate cancer).

And also gave him memory loss...

You people should allow this walking Dead to rest in peace.

From your post it's evident that you have never seen a patient with prostrate cancer before.
Re: They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko by joyfit: 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Omode nse e
mikeycharles:
Poison ke! the man is old and with old age comes various illnesses, we should stop deceiving ourselves and besides who in their right mind would want to poison a man that came to set us free from the bondage of corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of PDP Reps "Fighting" Over Minority Leadership Position / John Bolton: Trump Planned Stopping $1.5 Billion Aid To Nigeria – Ex-NSA / Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.