Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,360 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! (5832 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by emmas2k570(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Let's get this straight...

In Yoruba Land VIRGINITY is called IBALE....And I remember ma grandma do say A LADY ISN'T A WOMAN NOT UNTIL SHE S DEFLOWERED.....

In Yoruba is OKO re so di OBINRIN (don't know how to put those yoruba signs).....meaning Her husband turned her to a FULLY BLOWN WOMAN.

So I agree wid d OP

1 Like

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Wristler: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
Every woman could have sex but not all women could give birth. Childbirth makes it a distinguishing factor. grin
Childbirth makes a girl or a woman a mother.

Menstruation makes a girl a lady

Sex turns a lady to a Woman

Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamFOUR:
lets take this to a quiet thread, if you get mind dont run
thepussyhunter:

angry

angry

really?

You both are gonna go over this shiiii again sad sad

abeg na make una chill

abeg!!! sad
That guy is one of the many cowards running this forum. cheesy grin

I am glad I made him so unhappy that he retorted to reporting my accounts.

I took that his challenge where he gave me a mention. After I left him on the thread he used the report button again. This time for using an alternate and his been forming James Bond on this section. grin
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
That guy is one of the many cowards running this forum. cheesy grin

I am glad I made him so unhappy that he retorted to reporting my accounts.

I took that his challenge where he gave me a mention. After I left him on the thread he used the report button again. This time for using an alternate and his been forming James Bond on this section. grin

hahahahah shocked shocked

seriously?

grabhisball.s? cheesy cheesy

Na wah for una with absurd crazy names o

and i dont know about jude o............i just try to stay off his path

its good there still someone who's willing to take him on sha

nl's like dude's comfort zone...............trick is just avoid any fight with him here cheesy

he's pretty cool off nl too sha
(thats what i've been told)
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Wristler:
Childbirth makes a girl or a woman a mother.

Menstruation makes a girl a lady

Sex turns a lady to a Woman

Lobatan

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahah shocked shocked

seriously?

grabhisball.s? cheesy cheesy

Na wah for una with absurd crazy names o

and i dont know about jude o............i just try to stay off his path

its good there still someone who's willing to take him on sha

nl's like dude's comfort zone...............trick is just avoid any fight with him here cheesy

he's pretty cool off nl too sha
(thats what i've been told)
Pretty cool where?. He's a psychopath who loves to be asslicked and when he isn't getting it he trolls for attention. cheesy

A cùnt is what he's.

See for yourself. Is this person sane?. grin

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
Pretty cool where?. He's a psychopath who loves to be asslicked and when he isn't getting it he trolls for attention. cheesy

A cùnt is what he's.

See for yourself. Is this person sane?. grin

woah!! shocked shocked

2027 shocked shocked

now thats crazy

he wasnt banned too?
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

woah!! shocked shocked

2027 shocked shocked

now thats crazy

he wasnt banned too?
I told him I wasn't going to report his accounts, and I meant it 'cause he isn't worth reporting. I was going to make him know what's like to be abused with facts on a public forum. When it stroked his bone marrows he had to report me for alternate. grin

I've since deactivated that one sha, waiting on his next report.
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
I told him I wasn't going to report his accounts, and I meant it 'cause he isn't worth reporting. I was going to make him know what's like to be abused with facts on a public forum. When it stroked his bone marrows he had to report me for alternate. grin

I've since deactivated that one sha, waiting on his next report.

hmmm

now thats pure cowardice sad

you know, you shouldnt be playing the game fair cos it seems he aiint playing it fair and square

and ermmm mind sharing the link to the thread cos i'd like to see what you told him
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm

now thats pure cowardice sad

you know, you shouldnt be playing the game fair cos it seems he aiint playing it fair and square

and ermmm mind sharing the link to the thread cos i'd like to see what you told him
Go on that his useless account and you'll see the words exchange.(IamFOUR) if he doesn't report all before you see it. cheesy

He isn't even worth the stress.
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
Go on that his useless account and you'll see the words exchange.(IamFOUR) if he doesn't report all before you see it. cheesy

He isn't even worth the stress.

lol

oh ok

dont you think maybe he isnt the one reporting the comments or did he own up to it
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

oh ok

dont you think maybe he isnt the one reporting the comments or did he own up to it
You don't know that boy. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Victornezzar: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
You don't know that boy. cheesy
Hmmm benny ow many account u get
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmm benny ow many account u get
Just two. With Kimbra being deactivated I have one left.

This account is lalas'. grin
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Victornezzar: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
Just two. With Kimbra being deactivated I have one left.

This account is lalas'. grin
Alright
wetin 18mill for d account do u grin
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Victornezzar:

Alright
wetin 18mill for d account do u grin
The boy just get mouth. If e abuse person you come abuse am back, in a few minutes e go report you. grin
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Victornezzar: 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
The boy just get mouth. If e abuse person you come abuse am back, in a few minutes e go report you. grin
lol I see
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
benni grab his balls grin
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineG:
He doesn't have balls. There's nothing to grab. cheesy

Goodnight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
He doesn't have balls. There's nothing to grab. cheesy

Goodnight.
I didnt report you, i know that you wouldnt believe me but i didnt report you, we dont like eachother, i have reported you in the past last year to be exact but since then i havent reported you and if you noticed i always own up when i report som1, benita dont start what u cant finish that is my advice to you sha
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2017
itzjude:
I didnt report you, i know that you wouldnt believe me but i didnt report you, we dont like eachother, i have reported you in the past last year to be exact but since then i havent reported you and if you noticed i always own up when i report som1, benita dont start what u cant finish that is my advice to you sha

you no just get chill o cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by futurism: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

i wouldnt show dem dis message especially sarah cos if i do she'd create a nairaland account ASAP just to say mean things at you then she'd deactivate cheesy cheesy

point taken though
This was the same advice they gave my ex and she ruined our relationship which she later regretted. I couldn't take her back after 3 years of begging. At the beginning, she felt it was fun until she couldn't point to anything she achieved while living such lifestyle. Women with such mindset are evil and I HATE them.

They employ different tactics just to make sure a girl gives her virginity... Till date, my ex regrets everything she did to me because she changed so much while in the circle of those friends. They told her "who are you keeping it for" blah blah... her loss, her cross.

as at this time last year, she was the one wooing me...
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by khiaa(f): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:
i was having a lunch-break with some colleagues a few minutes ago
and one of them (a lady) brought up something she read on IG where one slaymama came out to say

"a lady would remain being just a girl no matter how old she is if she has never had sex..............having sex makes you become a full blown woman"

(i aiint on IG......would have find the shiii out and taken screen shots)

we were discussing on the issue and i was pretty surprised 3 out of the 4 ladies with us agreed with the woman even when i and 2 of my male colleagues disagreed ................

makes me wonder if all womeen feel that way too

Does having sex really welcome a lady into the real woman-hood undecided

You knew that when you wrote this I couldn't resist a reply. grin Saying that a girl isn't a woman until she has sex is just as stupid as saying that a girl becomes a woman the day she starts her period. sad
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2017
itzjude:
Coming from a pathological liar!. Anyone could buy this crap you just wrote to save face but definitely not me. grin

You didn't report me 3days ago, you didn't report me yesterday. So who was doing the reporting for you while your accounts where been exonerated from bans?. If you could lie about your entire life; I don't see why you can't lie about reporting my monikers.

About starting what I can't finish. You're already a dead rat. cheesy I'll keep hitting you where it hurts most for you to run to the mods.

#kid!.
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by 4our: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2017
GrabHisBalls:
Coming from a pathological liar!. Anyone could buy this crap you just wrote to save face but definitely not me. grin

You didn't report me 3days ago, you didn't report me yesterday. So who was doing the reporting for you while your accounts where been exonerated from bans?. If you could lie about your entire life; I don't see why you can't lie about reporting my monikers.

About starting what I can't finish. You're already a dead rat. cheesy I'll keep hitting you where it hurts most for you to run to the mods.

#kid!.
look at the monikers na, i created itzjude the day before cause itsjude was banned, cant u see the difference btw z and s?

you can never say anything that will pain me, like i said i have more friends than you and after months offline they are still friends

only a few months and aderola dumped you, me and her are still friends till today, yet u compare urself with me

me and oyin settled our issues and are still friends

me and kisschrix

me and so many people, let me not mention names , like i keep saying sha, evidences support me that despite all the nonsense u think i am a better person than you, abi is it girls that i have met and had things to do on this forum?

no matter how hard you try u will never be a fine girl, ure an ugly sad rubbish that rest her survival on her existence on nairaland
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by 4our: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you no just get chill o cheesy cheesy
u be my person, saw what you did on the other thread, it was wrong, next time abeg dey neutral, just ignore the fight as a whole if your friends are fighting, na that kind thing cause fight btw me and lefu and so many people here till now, am begging because i like you, i dont want to make an enemy of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2017
4our:
u be my person, saw what you did on the other thread, it was wrong, next time abeg dey neutral, just ignore the fight as a whole if your friends are fighting, na that kind thing cause fight btw me and lefu and so many people here till now, am begging because i like you, i dont want to make an enemy of you

i thought i was neutral o sad

anyways point taken

you're the boss afterall cool

just take am easy sha u know say na woman grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i thought i was neutral o sad

anyways point taken

you're the boss afterall cool

just take am easy sha u know say na woman grin

no p bro, how news work tongue
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2017
futurism:
This was the same advice they gave my ex and she ruined our relationship which she later regretted. I couldn't take her back after 3 years of begging. At the beginning, she felt it was fun until she couldn't point to anything she achieved while living such lifestyle. Women with such mindset are evil and I HATE them.

They employ different tactics just to make sure a girl gives her virginity... Till date, my ex regrets everything she did to me because she changed so much while in the circle of those friends. They told her "who are you keeping it for" blah blah... her loss, her cross.

as at this time last year, she was the one wooing me...

hmm i can imagine bruv

some girls are just naturally evil

so you're never taking her back.........i thought she is really sorry na
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2017
khiaa:

You knew that when you wrote this I couldn't resist a reply. grin Saying that a girl isn't a woman until she has sex is just as stupid as saying that a girl becomes a woman the day she starts her period. sad

hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

if sex and mensturation doesnt make a lady a woman then what does?
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2017
itzjude:
no p bro, how news work tongue

cheesy cheesy

no news na.........nothing to broadcast

abi make i broadcast una fight lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dis Pic Is Crazy / American Woman Dating Nigerian Man! Please Help!! / This Married Man Seem To Have Married His Wife Out Of Pity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.