Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! (5860 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

geeze..Beni.ta27 for banned??omg
I'm used to it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
I'm used to it. grin
oriegwu oo,,,
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
sekxy:

not atall..she was wrong,,that's a shallow mindset she's got

hmmm

i see

but its a factor sha even though its nat the main factor that welcomes a girl into woman-hood
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please show her abeg
thepussyhunter:

lmao

i wouldnt show dem dis message especially sarah cos if i do she'd create a nairaland account ASAP just to say mean things at you then she'd deactivate cheesy cheesy

point taken though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm

i see

but its a factor sha even though its nat the main factor that welcomes a girl into woman-hood
it may but it's not a prio factor as you said...
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
So a forty year old virgin is a girl because her cherry hasn't been popped? I would never refer to a forty year old virgin as a girl. The notion offends my sensibilities. She's a woman. Because a woman (by any English dictionary) is an adult female person. This means that age is a factor in deciding when a girl becomes a woman, and not whether she's had sex or not.
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Blackhawk01: 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

i wouldnt show dem dis message especially sarah cos if i do she'd create a nairaland account ASAP just to say mean things at you then she'd deactivate cheesy cheesy

point taken though

Nahhh. Even if you fail to show other comments, please make sure she sees that. Let her comman run her mouth. cool cool
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
kimbra:
I didn't know you could get that pained. grin

You abused my dad, I replied you, and I was the only one who got a ban.

angry

IamFOUR:
its like you are mad abi? you this liar, try me today and i swear you wouldnt forget me, animal

angry

really?

You both are gonna go over this shiiii again sad sad

abeg na make una chill

abeg!!! sad
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Please show her abeg

ok na

its ur call

i warned you sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
HAAAABA!

I wanna reserved my tight NUNU to someone who deserves to taste my creamp!e cheesy

The statement is very biased sha..Sex is not a measurement of being a "full blown biatch" ... angry

So, your NUNU is still intact shey? cheesy
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Nahhh. Even if you fail to show other comments, please make sure she sees that. Let her comman run her mouth. cool cool

hahahahah

you just dey find fight abi cheesy cheesy

where is aderola............this blackhawk is frightening sad

#bring_back_ou_rola sad
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol okay. Tell her to also get her esteem from the gutters where she apparently dumped it.
thepussyhunter:

ok na

its ur call

i warned you sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
OP, what about guys like us wey never bleep before?

Does it mean we aren't full blown yet? cool
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, your NUNU is still intact shey? cheesy

Aha... grin

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Blackhawk01: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahah

you just dey find fight abi cheesy cheesy

where is aderola............this blackhawk is frightening sad

#bring_back_ou_rola sad

Fight keh? Na to just put her in her place and reset her thinking faculty because from what you said, it's faulty.

Like, where dafvck do these kinda babez crawl out from? A full grown female should be called a girl because she's yet to have sex. Wawuu! shocked shocked

Rola is on holz tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
So a forty year old virgin is a girl because her cherry hasn't been popped? I would never refer to a forty year old virgin as a girl. The notion offends my sensibilities. She's a woman. Because a woman (by any English dictionary) is an adult female person. This means that age is a factor in deciding when a girl becomes a woman, and not whether she's had sex or not.

but the other hand an 18 year old who had "sex" got pregnant and eventually gives birth is termed a woman too but an 18 year old who is still a virgin is still termed a teenager, young lady or girl

so?

Not saying you're wrong on the age ish though
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lol okay. Tell her to also get her esteem from the gutters where she apparently dumped it.

hahahaha

just showed her and she smiled her trade mark smile ; a cute friendly smile that carries an evil glint with it.....

Not sure but i think shes marked ur moniker and might do something crazy

good luck cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Fight keh? Na to just put her in her place and reset her thinking faculty because from what you said, it's faulty.

Like, where dafvck do these kinda babez crawl out from? A full grown female should be called a girl because she's yet to have sex. Wawuu! shocked shocked

Rola is on holz tongue

lmao

she actually said a "full blown woman" though and not just a woman..............like sex makes u become a full blown woman

its absurd but from what they told me i believe theres a 51% truth in dat sha lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy
abeg make rola do come back o before this blackhawk does heavy damage grin
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
She should mark it well. Fabulocity with a "c" , not "s". Do something crazy? Like come beat me in my house? I sha dey wait make I hear wetin she wan yarn.

thepussyhunter:

hahahaha

just showed her and she smiled her trade mark smile ; a cute friendly smile that carries an evil glint with it.....

Not sure but i think shes marked ur moniker and might do something crazy

good luck cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

she actually said a "full blown woman" though and not just a woman..............like sex makes u become a full blown woman

its absurd sha but i from what they told me i believe theres a 51% truth in dat sha lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy
bro I am waiting for this shiit to go down
Btw that your friend and nairaland chicks cheesy
Please tell her to come quick biko grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Full blown, half blown, quarter blown, it's all bullshit! (Since when did women become balloons anyway? undecided). You can't measure a woman by the activities of her pûssy! Like I said, this topic is way too ludicrous and triffle to be argued over so I'm just waiting for the dimwit to come and expose how uneducated and stupid she is.
My granny that's still a "vahgin" grin, will you tell me that She is not a "full blown woman"? (Whatever the fûck that means)

thepussyhunter:

lmao

its absurd sha but i from what they told me i believe theres a 51% truth in dat sha lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
She should mark it well. Fabulocity with a "c" , not "s". Do something crazy? Like come beat me in my house? I sha dey wait make I hear wetin she wan yarn.

hahahah

this girl you like fight o cheesy cheesy

dont worry i'll persuade her to join nl

maybe she'll be ur match and even overwhelm you

this bae has got the baddets mouth ever and the most aggressive personality i know

anyways i dont know you sha........maybe u're worse than her grin
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I am waiting for this shiit to go down
Btw that your friend and nairaland chicks cheesy
Please tell her to come quick biko grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:

My granny that's still a "vahgin" grin, will you tell me that She is not a "full blown woman"? (Whatever the fûck that means)

sorry for interupting your conversation but something caught my eye

Your grandma is still a virgin shocked
How is that possible sad
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Blackhawk01: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

cheesy cheesy

Woman or full blown woman, sex has got nothing to do with that. Is she gonna call a child that was sexually abused a "full blown woman" because she has had sex?

Age is a major determinant not some crappy sex.

Hehehehe, so because she's been jumping deeks, she thinks she has arrived and can be called a woman. Woman indeed. undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol na joke na. Point is, even an old woman that's never had any form of sexual encounters would not be considered as a woman, according to the theory of those dumb girls.
sunshineG:

sorry for interupting your conversation but something caught my eye

Your grandma is still a virgin shocked
How is that possible sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
bro I am serious
Wanna see girl fight cheesy
The guys vs ladies shit is getting boring cry
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fabulocity:
Lol na joke na. Point is, even an old woman that's never had any form of sexual encounters would not be considered as a woman, according to the theory of those dumb girls.

Ok I am relieved
I was thinking you are the granddaughter of virgin Mary grin
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Woman or full blown woman, sex has got nothing to do with that. Is she gonna call a child that was sexually abused a "full blown woman" because she has had sex?

Age is a major determinant not some crappy sex.

Hehehehe, so because she's been jumping deeks, she thinks she has arrived and can be called a woman. Woman indeed. undecided undecided

hahahaha

i swear if i no show her this one make no body call me richard cheesy cheesy cheesy

una no know this girl at all

anyways i no go talk sha..............make i go show am ASAP cheesy
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Blackhawk01: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahaha

i swear if i no show her this one make no body call me richard cheesy cheesy cheesy

una no know this girl at all

anyways i no go talk sha..............make i go show am ASAP cheesy

Oya oya, show her. Let her come defend this shiity post. Be like say na back of school she attend. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I am serious
Wanna see girl fight cheesy
The guys vs ladies shit is getting boring cry

hahahaha

dont worry

i strongly believe she'd do something cos the lady though pretty and intelligent is quite irrational and aggressive plus very pompous

you'll see the fight soon..........na me go persuade make she join nl sef
Re: Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahaha

dont worry

i strongly believe she'd do something cos the lady though pretty and intelligent is quite irrational and aggressive plus very pompous

you'll see the fight soon..........na me go persuade make she join nl sef
alright bro
I am counting on you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Hated My Body When My Br3asts Were Bigger Than My Ass” ― Actress, Charity Nna / Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} / Date With A Boring Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.