Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads (1249 Views)

See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark / Learn 2 Gv Men Bre@sts 2 Suck Nd Always Gv Him Bl0wj0b In D Morning-lady Go Nude / Young Lady Left Heartbroken About Her Small Br**sts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by Menh: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
The midwife is advising men to suck the br**sts of their wife thoroughly. Men must suck the br**sts of their partners regularly to help women fight against chest cancer, a midwife, Madam Mary Azika has said.
She was speaking at a seminar organised at the weekend by the Upper East Regional Chapter of the Distance Education Students Association of Ghana (DESAG) of the University of Cape Coast (UCC).

According to her: “The lump in the chest is painless. It’s so small that if you don’t examine it well, you would not know. We have chest tissues; but when the lump is there and you don’t examine it well, you won’t know. It’s painless. It can be there for years.

“When it’s advanced, that’s when you start getting the signs and symptoms. You’ll feel some tingling, like some pins [spiking] the br**sts.

You are not breastfeeding but when you squeeze the bosom you would see some discharge, either yellow or [bloody]. By the time you start feeling some pain, it means you have reached the advanced stage.”
“And the best way to prevent chest cancer is to encourage breastfeeding.

The baby can be sucking, your husband can also enjoy it. The men can examine their wives’ and their girlfriends’ br**sts. The men should also suckle the women’s br**sts.

Don’t allow your wife to get chest cancer. Sucking of the chest is good,” she said.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/suck-womens-brsts-stop-cancer-midwife-pleads.html/amp

1 Like

Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by omokab: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
The one you posted here is superb. I gonna need sucking!
Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by hotdealz(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
angry grin

1 Like

Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
expecting counter opinions
Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by Tolexander: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
The midwife is advising men to suck the br**sts of their wife thoroughly. Men must suck the br**sts of their partners regularly to help women fight against chest cancer, a midwife, Madam Mary Azika has said.
She was speaking at a seminar organised at the weekend by the Upper East Regional Chapter of the Distance Education Students Association of Ghana (DESAG) of the University of Cape Coast (UCC).
She is in trouble tonight!

God bless this midwife.

Me wey don dey find reason to convince her tey try!
Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by abelprice(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hope una dey hear.. I mean d ladies.. undecided..
Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by agbonkamen(f): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sucking pipe grin
Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by Tolexander: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
agbonkamen:
Sucking pipe grin
Would you rather come here, and let me help to prolong your life by helping against chest and breast cancer?
Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by BabaRamota1980: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Menh:

According to her: “The lump in the chest is painless. It’s so small that if you don’t examine it well, you would not know. We have chest tissues; but when the lump is there and you don’t examine it well, you won’t know. It’s painless. It can be there for years.

“When it’s advanced, that’s when you start getting the signs and symptoms. You’ll feel some tingling, like some pins [spiking] the br**sts.

You are not breastfeeding but when you squeeze the bosom you would see some discharge, either yellow or [bloody]. By the time you start feeling some pain, it means you have reached the advanced stage.”
“And the best way to prevent chest cancer is to encourage breastfeeding.

The baby can be sucking, your husband can also enjoy it. The men can examine their wives’ and their girlfriends’ br**sts. The men should also suckle the women’s br**sts.

Don’t allow your wife to get chest cancer. Sucking of the chest is good,” she said.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/08/suck-womens-brsts-stop-cancer-midwife-pleads.html/amp

I want all the women here to read this. Email me if you believe prevention is better than cure. grin
Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by Danieldexii(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
oyaa.... nd thats my area of specialization
Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by EgusiShankly: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
lol....nawao
Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by coolebux(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
That's one tool I enjoy playing with grin
But do we also suck lactating mothers

Some dawgs will wait until their women beg them to suck their boobs gringrin
Re: Suck Women’s Br**sts To Stop Cancer Midwife Pleads by zainabfidelity(f): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lady Determines To Sleep With Any Guy; As She Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Mama (p / Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? / How Tradition Fail My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.