Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) (42037 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 23, 2017
datribune:
Who cares!. BSS is ready.
Lol. Na dem be this ?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Leez(m): 2:32am On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:
Igbos and other Nigerians are our brothers and sisters. We live cordially with them and ask any southerner living in the north he will attest how we harmoniously live together and respect one another. We did northern declaration to deliberately awaken them and even other Nigerians that the north can survive with or without anybody. We of course prefer to live as a nation since it's what's destined by God, but we'll not tolerate any threats any longer from anybody. Let me repeat myself again that the northern declaration is just a wake-up call to awaken most especially the igbos to come back to their senses and either stay or leave. Simple!! And we can say that "kwalliya ta biya kudin sabulu" a Hausa proverb which mean to say aim has been achieved. Because shortly after the declaration, the igbos starts dabbling saying this and that not intending to depart northern territories. And look at our leaders, Emirs and Governors went against it even though it's known to them that the declaration is just a mere saying not fully intentional. But look at how the Igbos publicly misbehave and non of their leaders could talk to them. Anyway I'm ready to take all your abuses, but I love you as Nigerians. Thank you
destined by lugard u mean?
d same brits who told una wat una go lose wen u wanted to secede in july 66
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by phkka1(m): 2:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Can these stupid Hausa people do without Igbos?
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Tecno66: 2:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Their baba don come. So them don drop the threat.
zoba88:
Arewa Youths met with Buhari s political adviser , Senator Babafemi Ojudu and resolved to reconsidered quit notice t Igbos.

Senator Babafemi Ojudu had a lengthy and resourceful meeting with leaders of the Coalition of Northern Groups today. They were the youths who some weeks ago shocked the nation by issuing a notice to the Igbos to quit the Northern part of the country on or before October 1.
After the meeting they resolved to reconsider their position and this will be made known at a press conference on Thursday.Disclosing the news,Senator Ojudu said...

'Had a lengthy and resourceful meeting with leaders of the Coalition of Northern Groups today. They were the youths who some weeks ago shocked the nation by issuing a notice to the Igbos to quit the Northern part of the country on or before October 1.

After the meeting they resolved to reconsider their position and this will be made known at a press conference on Thursday .
They described their action as Pre-emptive because of the incessant threat of war by IPOB'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/quit-notice-to-igbosarewa-youths-change.html?m=1
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by cantok(m): 3:06am On Aug 23, 2017
bolanto24:
When did IPOB call for war? They dont know the difference between international recognized referendum and war? This so called youths are really stupid.

They should stand on their threats till Oct 1st and then they will realize they dont have monopoly for violence.

Old donkeys claiming youths, nonsense.
lubbish

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Jpmacleo: 3:11am On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=TheHistorian post=59733809]The Nigerian State is fast becoming a joke.

In Saner Climes..Issuance of such "threat" definitely would have warranted the temporary incarceration of those eejits!!!

Mchew
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by learnedman(m): 3:14am On Aug 23, 2017
bunch of miscreants being accorded recognition
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ugonnachimezie54(m): 4:00am On Aug 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMyeHZ5G8o8

Girls with big ass are definitely the best gift any man can pray for. Just here wondering how many men and girls can stand the temptation of a naked lady twerking in front of you. LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE THIS VIDEO FOR MORE CELEBRITY VIDEOS AND LIFESTYLE

Follow on Instagram: https:///Z1JeQx
Follow on Twitter: https:///Lcw19j
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by uyplus(m): 4:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:
Igbos and other Nigerians are our brothers and sisters. We live cordially with them and ask any southerner living in the north he will attest how we harmoniously live together and respect one another. We did northern declaration to deliberately awaken them and even other Nigerians that the north can survive with or without anybody. We of course prefer to live as a nation since it's what's destined by God, but we'll not tolerate any threats any longer from anybody. Let me repeat myself again that the northern declaration is just a wake-up call to awaken most especially the igbos to come back to their senses and either stay or leave. Simple!! And we can say that "kwalliya ta biya kudin sabulu" a Hausa proverb which mean to say aim has been achieved. Because shortly after the declaration, the igbos starts dabbling saying this and that not intending to depart northern territories. And look at our leaders, Emirs and Governors went against it even though it's known to them that the declaration is just a mere saying not fully intentional. But look at how the Igbos publicly misbehave and non of their leaders could talk to them. Anyway I'm ready to take all your abuses, but I love you as Nigerians. Thank you

The North cannot survive on its own. Stop telling lies to yourself. The North is barren. Half of the population in the North are beggars, while the remaining half are either illiterates or afflicted with one form of ailment or the other. In fact, more than half of the population in the North are illiterates.. To hell with their religious bigotry. Nigeria must be restructured so that all the states can operate as a federating unit.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by churchee: 4:07am On Aug 23, 2017
'Shocked the nation? How? In fact, their reconsideration is the shock of this hour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by 2016v2017: 4:07am On Aug 23, 2017
bolanto24:
When did IPOB call for war? They dont know the difference between international recognized referendum and war? This so called youths are really stupid.

They should stand on their threats till Oct 1st and then they will realize they dont have monopoly for violence.

Old donkeys claiming youths, nonsense.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:56am On Aug 23, 2017
bedspread:
MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

CONFUSED BUNCH
Fool, this is the same attitude that made then issue quit notice in the first place.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 5:16am On Aug 23, 2017
Bunch of rascals and never do Wells
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:19am On Aug 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Just lookat this rabid chest beater.
Nnamdi kanu was busy forming Rambo since 2015, the niga was busy cursing everyone and everything ...
Those nigas u insulted were keeping their calm while your rabid pig was busy jumping around... Saying the only thing his limited Ipork brain could carry .."the zoo will fall"
Fast forward to 2017, Arewa boys folow make one declaration ...na so everybody for ur YeastSide begin dey call call, na so una begin dey enta begging meetings up and down....

Now wey dem wan consider una, una dong dey make noise full everywhere again... Shameless set of people ...Abasi akan mbufo do oo.
LIES!
I'm not Igbo but I can tell u the ipob were very happy about the quit notice!
They repeatedly asked their people to return home.
Let the damn quite notice stand. Nobody entered any peace meeting with arewa.
By the way do they even know what peace is?
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by papascode: 5:36am On Aug 23, 2017
It is just a trick by the military to go after IPOB after the AREWA has reconsidered their earlier position . With the excuse that IPOB has not reconsidered the earlier position and that was why they labelled them terrorists. I would urge them to dialogue rather than use force because their are 1000 Nnamdi kanus after he is incarcerated. Just my humble advice!
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Edum13656: 5:46am On Aug 23, 2017
Osinbajo law with catch them... Ndi ara.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2017
bedspread:
MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

CONFUSED BUNCH

THESE AREWA YOUTHS ARE WORST THAN GOATS AND RATS. WHO ARE THEY TO GIVE QUIT NOTICE. BOUNCH OF CONFUSED BLOOD SUCKERS QUALIFIED TO BE FEED TO THE LIONS.

HOW MANY QUIT NOTICE HAVE YOU GIVEN TO BOKO HARAM AND THEIR SPONSORERS FOOLS, ANIMALS. LACK OF DIRECTION AND PURPOSE IN LIFE.

YOU AREWA YOUTHS AND KANU ARE DIGGING GRAVES WHERE YOUR GENERATION SHALL BE BURIED. AND BURIED ALIVE.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ZorGBUooeh: 5:58am On Aug 23, 2017
Wyttcat:
I talk about your people all the time and the only head that's getting smacked over and over again is your unstable flat head.
Ewedtu boy,arewa pipu don chop humble pie but dem militantz never change mind oo,so start packing ur load to ogbomosho. tongue
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by TERTAR: 6:08am On Aug 23, 2017
Does this in any way reduce the price of garri or make the chicken grow teeth?
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by hush15: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2017
zoba88:
Arewa Youths met with Buhari s political adviser , Senator Babafemi Ojudu and resolved to reconsidered quit notice t Igbos.

Senator Babafemi Ojudu had a lengthy and resourceful meeting with leaders of the Coalition of Northern Groups today. They were the youths who some weeks ago shocked the nation by issuing a notice to the Igbos to quit the Northern part of the country on or before October 1.
After the meeting they resolved to reconsider their position and this will be made known at a press conference on Thursday.Disclosing the news,Senator Ojudu said...

'Had a lengthy and resourceful meeting with leaders of the Coalition of Northern Groups today. They were the youths who some weeks ago shocked the nation by issuing a notice to the Igbos to quit the Northern part of the country on or before October 1.

After the meeting they resolved to reconsider their position and this will be made known at a press conference on Thursday .
They described their action as Pre-emptive because of the incessant threat of war by IPOB'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/quit-notice-to-igbosarewa-youths-change.html?m=1

This is thought of insanity of this administrations. Are these so called areas youths more powerful than the government that they can't be held accountable for their words or action but everyone is quick to condemn every other tribe?

This is unfair, unjust, tribalistic and not one Nigeria else people they ought to have arrested for hate speeches and stirring up violence are been visited by presidential aides. Definitely not all animals are equal in this country.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by TERTAR: 6:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Does this in anyway change the price of garri or make the chicken grow teeth grin
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by mekuschimez: 6:12am On Aug 23, 2017
This stupid arewa Bastards that cannot understand that call for self determination via a referendum has Nothing to do with war. They ll still issue another evil notice & compose hate songs cos they are bunch of greedy, unrepentant failures and false-unity beggers.
BIAFRA'S freedom is NOT negotiable.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by tiswell(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Nnamdi kanu was busy forming Rambo since 2015, the niga was busy cursing everyone and everything ...
Those nigas u insulted were keeping their calm while your rabid pig was busy jumping around... Saying the only thing his limited Ipork brain could carry .."the zoo will fall"
Fast forward to 2017, Arewa boys folow make one declaration ...na so everybody for ur YeastSide begin dey call call, na so una begin dey enta begging meetings up and down....

Now wey dem wan consider una, una dong dey make noise full everywhere again... Shameless set of people ...Abasi akan mbufo do oo.
Afo do ata unam ikotsad
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by bilazego(m): 6:32am On Aug 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Who knows you as an Ibibio man up north. To the northerners you are considered an Ibo. unam ikot
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by ROBO1722: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2017
I expected arrest of these Arewa fools but this government is government of the north and nor one Nigeria.

But they are busy planning arrest and re-arrest of IPOB and Niger Delta youths always
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
The Nigerian State is fast becoming a joke.

In Saner Climes..Issuance of such "threat" definitely would have warranted the temporary incarceration of those eejits!!!

Now,they are even scheduling a meeting with the Government representative. Funny..isn't it??

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Here you are making such contributions and advertising your business with your email under it. I keep saying to people; separate your political and personal views from your business. It only makes sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Psoul(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2017
Hadone:

So you mean to tell me that u guys were joking wen u issued the threat?
This is serious. Well, it better be ooo cos una for hear am.

Well, i have seen this joke before. Back then in school a troublesome boy went and slap another boy he felt he can comfortably beat. Alas, when he realized that he had embarked on a suicide mission by slapping the guy, a guy that was feared by all, he then said that it was just a joke naa. He started confessing how he loved the guy and how he had bn telling others that he was a good guy.

I beliv it's the same kind of joke the Arewa youths are trying out here.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Sterope(f): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Mtchewww

Like they ever had the right in the first place...Bunch of jobless idio.ts
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2017
datribune:
Who cares!. BSS is ready.
keep quiet .!this is massob and not BSS
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by greatjoey: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2017
No reasonable fella amongst these empty head fools. They are better referred to as 'Hausa youths', because that is who they truly are. I am an Igala/Idoma man, I am not a northerner, Igbos are my people and we are one united people in everything.
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by Kingzola4life(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2017
Look your right and left before you cross the road
Re: Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) by FrankGiel: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2017
ItsTutsi:
And the holy pigdiot cownu agitation is liaised with perfection with nothig amiss right!?!?,to the extend that the UN are convinced and contended with his method of approach that they plan in sending "Donald trump" to grant their wish according to pseudo,sham,bogus,phony "biafra.com" site grin cheesy..god's forsaken tribe,know wonder ur trying so hard to change ur identity to Judaism,u have been cursed with cowardliness and hypocrisy
It will do u good service if u read my previous posts... That I blast the FG doesn't make me an IPOB supporter.. The idiot called KANU ought to be in solitary confinement in saner climes....iPoB is an association of jobless people led by a crazy leader.. Nuffsaid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Rescues Kidnapped Victims In Rivers (PHOTOS) / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Nigeria Is The Only Country In The World Celebrating Eid-el-fitri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.