Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) (48044 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / South-East Senators Caution Nnamdi Kanu On Bail Conditions / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators & Ex Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Stallione(m): 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ojiofor:
Where are those horrible people that said NK has gone into hiding since their master came back.
Horrible people from daura i guess.I hate fulanis with passion eeehh!!! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Akpan107(m): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ojiofor:
Where are those horrible people that said NK has gone into hiding since their master came back.
Do you mean the "The no nonese general" who was chased by common rats?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by dollarlander: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Nigeria may be sitting on time bomb if the issues of restructuring is treated with trivialities.

The old Nigerian army that fought the civil war are very few and will soon all die. They should allow the new Nigeria evolve and live the way they want.

If care is not taken, the Hausas will have themselves to be blamed. They are the one enjoying all the forms of corruptions legalized by babangida and solidified by Abacha. These are the two greatest evils that happened to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Ejjis(m): 12:14am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=mynd1 post=59733252]This bastard Albino terrorist was running his mouth up and down when Mr president was not around. Now the lion king is back and I dare any ipod terrorist to disturb anyone peace and see what Buratai boys will do with him/ her.

U think PMB is a coward like Ujukwu?

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

Haters can jump in to lagoon for all I care.

Fucking pussy...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:23am On Aug 24, 2017
taguafuo:
IPOB is the biggest mass movement at present anywhere in the world. Nnamdi Kanu you are my hero.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2017
mynd1:
This bastard Albino terrorist was running his mouth up and down when Mr president was not around. Now the lion king is back and I dare any ipod terrorist to disturb anyone peace and see what Buratai boys will do with him/ her.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

mynd1 has spoken!

menmen20100:

Afonjas...deep in their hearts they like Nnamdi Kanu and wished he was yorubaa but because they are naturally envious people, cannot do what Nnamdi Kanu is doing, so they resort to "WE MUST DESTROY HIM SINCE WE CANNOT DO IT, AND WE WILL NEVER LET THE CREDIT GO TO IGBOS FOR SAVING EVERY TRIBE OUT OF THIS EVIL COUNTRY, INCLUDING OUR SOPHISTICATED SELVES"

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:30am On Aug 24, 2017
franchizy:
Is this suppose to be news. Im shocked that an illitracy, criminal and school drop out is brain wash useless youths of his region.

What did kanu spoke here that will make you pools hails him.

Kanu must be arrest soon and will be send back to kuje where he will be walk with an empty bare foot and ate watery beans.

Useless ipok youths.
But why illiterates are always the first, to call others illiterate?
see your English,what does it suggest? you are a core illiterate.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by edupedia: 1:39am On Aug 24, 2017
mynd1:
This bastard Albino terrorist was running his mouth up and down when Mr president was not around. Now the lion king is back and I dare any ipod terrorist to disturb anyone peace and see what Buratai boys will do with him/ her.

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

mynd1 has spoken!

....whywas this meeting not held before PMB came back?...these idiots and cowards think they can fool other Nigerians?...I bet that meeting was hurriedly called to warn the COW to stop his child's play...everyone knows now why Buhari came back home...so any misstep now it will be straight back to Kuje for the IPOB idiot..nonsense!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by EmekaMD(m): 2:03am On Aug 24, 2017
mynd1:

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

mynd1 has spoken!
u mean the lion that was chased out of his office by local rats?

Pele...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by okenta2017: 2:13am On Aug 24, 2017
I am an IBO person like I said I don't believe in some of the actions of NK, that does not mean that I don't know what is on ground. NK will always listen to the people he is fighting for. Don't let politicians deceive you. If 30% of IBO world wide is against his movement he will not last a day. NK is just an instrument for the actualization of restructuring or the worse Biafra.there are thousands of NK willing to take his place, but we are better with the devil we know than the angel we don't know. What I don't like is name calling. In agitation that is none violent you don't abuse people let them abuse you. I have lived in Lagos for a long time to tell you who is who among our Yoruba brothers
Tunubu should not be abuse by any IBO man. He has done a lot for the ibos in Lagos. my Yoruba brothers should also understand that most of the people who come online to insult Yoruba's are not necessary
ibos
It is the hand work of mischiefs makers to create division between IBO and Yoruba's. Knowing fully well that what ever this too tribe desire with one voice they will get it. our nothern brothers fear is that restructuring will take away oil money, but they are going to be the winner in the end if they are prepare to go the benue way.(hard working people) The time to discus restructuring is now. The Suppreme Soviet could not forcefully hold unity for long talkless of Nigeria where you have three powerfull tribe. People should stop talking about the Nigeria Army as instrument of intemidiarion. I fought in the Biafra war, a man with knife facing a man with gun is a fool.but that does not mean that British will be willing to station another 14 warships again to effect blockade.. Or the south south will be willing again to fight for Nigeria Boko haram is no IBO's, the statisric dosn:t add up. Thousand died didn't mean it was Biafra soldiers, it was women and children by hunger. Nigeria troops got the upper hand, not because they can defeat Biafra if both are equally armed. Let us not fool ourself 1967 is not 2017. We are betterrestructur restructured Nigeria. In the next 10 To 20years competition will drive Nigeria to grateness. Have you ever wondered why for so many years Yoruba's and IBO's have never clashed inspite of large concentration of IBO's in the west, is because the duo are workaholics and competition is mutually driving them to greatness. The time to restructuring is now, so that we can live in unity. Nigeria shall be great again.
Welcome back My President God will continue to protect you from your friends. Let your wife be close to you. Nigeria is a difficult place with difficult people.. God will continue to protect you, for who ever want to take advantage of your heath and age, holy ghost fire will descend on them. Each night before you sleep say the prayer "God protect me from those whom I call friends and my political allies". and when you are dreaming, dream about restructuring.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Ojiofor:

Neutralized.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by okenta2017: 3:08am On Aug 24, 2017
I am an IBO person like I said I don't believe in some of the actions of NK, that does not mean that I don't know what is on ground. NK will always listen to the people he is fighting for. Don't let politicians deceive you. If 30% of IBO world wide is against his movement he will not last a day. NK is just an instrument for the actualization of restructuring or the worse Biafra.there are thousands of NK willing to take his place, but we are better with the devil we know than the angel we don't know. What I don't like is name calling. In agitation that is none violent you don't abuse people let them abuse you. I have lived in Lagos for a long time to tell you who is who among our Yoruba brothers
Tunubu should not be abuse by any IBO man. He has done a lot for the ibos in Lagos. my Yoruba brothers should also understand that most of the people who come online to insult Yoruba's are not ibos, It is the hand work of mischiefs makers to create division between IBO and Yoruba's. Knowing fully well that what ever this too tribe desire with one voice they will get it. Our nothern brothers fear is that restructuring will take away oil money, but they are going to be the winner in the end if they are prepare to go the benue way.(hard working people) The time to discus restructuring is now. The Suppreme Soviet could not forcefully hold unity for long talkless of Nigeria where you have three powerfull tribe. People should stop talking about the Nigeria Army as instrument of intemidiarion. I fought in the Biafra war, a man with knife facing a man with gun is a fool.but that does not mean that British will be willing to station another 14 warships again to effect blockade.. Or the south south will be willing again to fight for Nigeria Boko haram is no IBO's, the statistics dosn:t add up. Thousand died didn't mean it was Biafra soldiers, it was women and children by hunger. Nigeria troops got the upper hand, not because they can defeat Biafra if both are equally armed. Let us not fool ourself 1967 is not 2017. We are better off together in a restructured Nigeria than going our separate ways. Competition will drive a restructured Nigeria to greatness in the next 10 To 20years. Have you ever wondered why for so many years Yoruba's and IBO's have never clashed inspite of large concentration of IBO's in the west, the duo are workaholics and competition is mutually driving them to greatness. The time for restructuring is now, so that we can live in unity. Nigeria shall be great again.
Welcome back My President God will continue to protect you from your friends. Let your wife be close to you. Nigeria is a difficult place with difficult people.. God will continue to protect you, for who ever want to take advantage of your heath and age, holy ghost fire will descend on them. Each night before you sleep say the prayer "God protect me from those whom I call friends and my political allies". and when you are dreaming, dream about restructuring. Take care of yourself Mr President you are surrounded by politians and they are all saints. Whatever you will do to restructure Nigeria do it now. Nobody lives for ever. After restructure nothing else again. Our children will not cross this part again. And unity will be for ever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by thesicilian: 3:38am On Aug 24, 2017
justbusy:
if you're a Yoruba, keep shut! If you're not, tread with caution!
If you're a tribal bigot, keep off!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Ojiofor:
Did you not notice how he has become gentle? Even a mad dog deh respect fire. lol.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:12am On Aug 24, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Wow, Buhari should be careful with Nnamdi Kanu, he is a bait.
To kuje he will return.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:20am On Aug 24, 2017
doctokwus:
I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu.Infact I once called him a scammer and still believe that if Biafra is actualized,Nnamdi Kanu's plan would be for him to be emperor for life,with dictatorial tendencies.
However,its only a fool that won't realise that by omission or commission,Nnamdi Kanu has become a formidable force with an ardent followership,thus confronting him or any wing affiliated to IPOB would only make him more popular and may eventually turn him to a cult figure.
Kanu's ego needs to be massaged and a deliberate and proactive step taken to reintegrate the Ibos in the mainstream of governance.The position of SGF now vacant and other strategic ones that will soon become vacant is a golden opportunity and a window of opportunity for any sensible goverment to gradually and deliberately make the Ibos start feeling a sense of belonging.
IPOB and Kanu can at this late hour only be defeated by ideology and deliberate inclusiveness,not any archaic throwback to military confrontation of any arm of IPOB.
These senators are not foolish.Perhaps a few of the intellectual and deep thinking ones are seeing the trajectory Kanu is charting and have eaten the humble pie to acknowledge him as a formidable force to be reckoned with,distasteful as it sounds.

Fucck. I read this piece with so much sweetbelle. Thanks mam. I wish i could give u more than one like and shares. You are smart. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:22am On Aug 24, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Wow, Buhari should be careful with Nnamdi Kanu, he is a bait.

Bubu no get sense na. He will still fall for the bait. No be bubu again? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by franudi: 4:55am On Aug 24, 2017
mynd1:
See this ipod. Did I look like afonja to u? Arne kawai.
You are a coward.I the real sense can an hausa man defeat an Igbo man under equal settings?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by franudi: 4:58am On Aug 24, 2017
franchizy:
Is this suppose to be news. Im shocked that an illitracy, criminal and school drop out is brain wash useless youths of his region.

Kanu must be arrest soon and will be send back to kuje where he will be walk with an empty bare foot and ate watery beans.

Useless ipok youths.
The arewa youths are the fools.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by cliffypatt(m): 5:20am On Aug 24, 2017
mynd1:
See this ipod? Mr president should be careful? for what? Dude u think like a cartoon I swear for typing this trash. mtchewww! Mr president is back and if any mumu ipod do anyhow Buratai boys go use am do suya walahi and nothing will happen.
Oga nothing go happen, I repeat nothing!! All Nnamdi Kanu said made sense. Tribalism and sentiment have beclouded your mode of comprehending, and this is why you are finding it difficult to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by cliffypatt(m): 5:23am On Aug 24, 2017
franchizy:

Useless ipok youths.
You can't even express yourself properly. Olodo! Stark illiterate!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by futurism: 5:24am On Aug 24, 2017
taguafuo:
IPOB is the biggest mass movement at present anywhere in the world. Nnamdi Kanu you are my hero.
anywhere In the world? Dude, can't you make a point without sounding too boastful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 5:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Iteghete1(m): 6:06am On Aug 24, 2017
[b][/b]it's actually Ojukwu at least u can get that right!
mynd1:

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

mynd1 has spoken!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by caracas: 6:18am On Aug 24, 2017
mynd1:

God bless Mr president

God bless Nigeria.

mynd1 has spoken!
If i call u mumu or monkey now they will say i have insulted you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by penukz2015(m): 6:21am On Aug 24, 2017
franchizy:

Useless ipok youths.

Arrest your English first!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by caracas: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2017
franchizy:

Useless ipok youths.
Chai see the ppl lord lugard forced me with.
In fact with this your write up i have decided to join the biafran agitation .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Prinzyy: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2017
doctokwus:
I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu.Infact I once called him a scammer and still believe that if Biafra is actualized,Nnamdi Kanu's plan would be for him to be emperor for life,with dictatorial tendencies.
However,its only a fool that won't realise that by omission or commission,Nnamdi Kanu has become a formidable force with an ardent followership,thus confronting him or any wing affiliated to IPOB would only make him more popular and may eventually turn him to a cult figure.
Kanu's ego needs to be massaged and a deliberate and proactive step taken to reintegrate the Ibos in the mainstream of governance.The position of SGF now vacant and other strategic ones that will soon become vacant is a golden opportunity and a window of opportunity for any sensible goverment to gradually and deliberately make the Ibos start feeling a sense of belonging.
IPOB and Kanu can at this late hour only be defeated by ideology and deliberate inclusiveness,not any archaic throwback to military confrontation of any arm of IPOB.
These senators are not foolish.Perhaps a few of the intellectual and deep thinking ones are seeing the trajectory Kanu is charting and have eaten the humble pie to acknowledge him as a formidable force to be reckoned with,distasteful as it sounds.

Sarrki, come and grab sense for free and add to your empty skuuulllllB)B)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Meets With South-East Senators (Video, Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2017
KANU my man, the job of the joblessness youth cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Operation Lafiya Dole' Soldiers Drinking Garri / Portharcourt APC Presidential Rally (picture Updates) / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.