Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... (4123 Views)

Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... by ikorodureporta: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Check out the waist-line cheesy

Bsides, this guy is not looking healthy...

Re: CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... by thesicilian: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Check out the waist-line cheesy

Bsides, this guy is not looking healthy...
Are you a homo?

3 Likes

Re: CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... by balaclava: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yep...
He is about to f**k the post.

That's will surely turn on a professional player.
Re: CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... by ikorodureporta: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
balaclava:
Yep... He is about to f**k the post.
That's will surely turn on a professional player.

i'm sure he got to climax when he scored cheesy
Re: CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... by Sheuns(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Sometimes when one is excited about something he might have an erection.
Re: CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
But nothing gushed out
Re: CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... by YorubaAssasin: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nah.... I thought all his women confessed his thing isn't BIG... and he isn't good in bed. undecided

Anyway. to hell with women, they'll say sh!t when they get dumped! angry

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics / Please Help ! My Girlfriend Stabbed Herself This Morning / How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.