Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? (4565 Views)

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by TheManfromKenya: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
I had sex with a girl that claimed to be a virgin and was quite sure was a virgin and I didn't see a single drop of blood.Please , is this possible..?? Can one actually be a virgin and not drop blood even if it's small after the sex ?? help..I don't want to lose my trust or have doubts about her ??
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by kingxsamz(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
hmm
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by RoyalBlak007: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by sinaj(f): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
sad
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by laborious(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
She might have been abused at a younger age...
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Divay22(f): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Google is your friend hun
But just to say...yeah it's true....
Not every girl sees blood on her first time

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Homeboiy: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheManfromKenya:
I had sex with a girl that claimed to be a virgin and was quite sure was a virgin and I didn't see a single drop of blood.Please , is this possible..?? Can one actually be a virgin and not drop blood even if it's small after the sex ?? help..I don't want to lose my trust or have doubts about her ??

Go for a deliverance,ask God for forgiveness of sins

you just committed a fornication which is a sin in the eyes of God.

Will you marry the small girl u just scattered her Gods precious gift

I weep for children of this generation

10 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by 2aces(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Congrats bro, you bleeped a second hand virgin mehn!

8 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Tolexander: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheManfromKenya:
it is possible.

Probably as a result of the rigorous exercise or stress she once passed through.
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by thesuave10(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yh.. It's very possible

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Tamel(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
2aces:
kikiki second hand virgin ke
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by TheManfromKenya: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Homeboiy:

How do you know she is a small girl..
I didn't rape anybody.. consensual sex
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by TheManfromKenya: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
2aces:

I don't get
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
i think you should consult ifa
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by majamajic(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
Yea its possible not to bleed and its possible she lied to u sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Quality20(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
might be possible. dats how one young girl told me that she doesn't know if she is a virgin but all she knows is that she hasn't been sexed before
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by 0b100100111: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2017

Use the girl for money rituals!

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by 2aces(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheManfromKenya:

I don't get
See normally i dont do this buh ill make an exception for you bro.

Now there are two types of V;
THE LIABILITY V
The first is the one you shouldnt allow a sleep over in your krib, you get? main reason be the fact they too tight like kilode, and no real g gon tolerate baby sitting an adult child when in the mood bro and worse still, the mess you have to deal with after the do!

THE SECOND HAND V
Most churchy broads fall in this category bro, see they feel the cookie aint for retail, hence they look for a worthy customer for a whole sale deal bro, not disputing the fact theyve had larger instruments like vegetables etc digging and expanding the chanels bro.
Hope you dig my man
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
hmmm u r stil askin dis question in dis century. I tot every guy knows dis already.. Op it is very possible, i can asure u of dat..... If u dint use force and al dat and if shes not too young and all , she myt not bleed.. Just google it out..

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by hkidola00(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
of cos op,very possible,a girl once told me hers came out like a spit....u will know urself by d great level of the tightness
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Brunosamel(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Yes bro is very possible i Have experienced it
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by phintohlar(f): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

wetin the guy order wetin u serve.. Is dat how 2 preach? Even at all u want 2

5 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 23, 2017
TheManfromKenya:

did u penetrate easily? or otherwise
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 23, 2017
Stellie:
hmmm u r stil askin dis question in dis century. I tot every guy knows dis already.. Op it is very possible, i can asure u of dat..... If u dint use force and al dat and if shes not too young and all , she myt not bleed.. Just google it out..

It is probable not possible
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by kennykendo(m): 2:03am On Aug 23, 2017
TheManfromKenya:

it does depend dude...

if you were gentle and slid in with human sympathy plus the wetness of her veejay, she wouldn't bleed.

sometimes, biology of people differ. some girls could spill blood, others might not..

as well if anything smaller than a joystick has been finding its way in there, there's the tendency she wouldn't bleed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Burgerlomo: 2:25am On Aug 23, 2017
Lol, yep it's absolutely possible with most especially the people with kids grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Burgerlomo: 2:26am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Another mugu spotted
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by SonOfAyegba(m): 2:33am On Aug 23, 2017
She be reptile? Abi she no get blood for waist!! She most have been masturbating
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by hoygift(m): 2:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Stellie:
sure just noticed it with my girl
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by swagguElite(m): 3:28am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin grin its not possible! ...its either Op's Johnson ain't long enough! OR the tip is too pink to see the stain of blood!

Don't tell yuar expecting! ... A flood from her din don! ....yu will probably notice a pint of blood! ...d blood could only be noticed if she tries to wash up after se'x i.e that's by putting her hand up der!

If she didn't wash up to the point that she is expecting to see blood ...that means she wasn't expecting any blood!

Dnt mind the yeye people saying it is possible! ...90% of Nigerian baes don't do yoga or any kegel exercises! ...none of them even ride horses! ...so pls Google's facts only apply to abroad baes who hv access to Zoos with horses to ride leading to bleeding sh!ts

You kno wat to do next time yu go to the bar to chop pepper soup with the Gurl! ...pour some liquor to the ground for the scammer of the year! grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Virgin Not To Spill Blood After First Sex ?? by Airtimex(m): 3:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Stellie:

Hmmm...talking from experience.

Nice kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! / SEE THIS: Am I Doing It Right Or Wrongly? [PICTURE] / I Met A 300level Beautiful Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.