Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response (36779 Views)

President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? / Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by dreamworld: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2017
grin
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by soberdrunk(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2017
angry
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by eluquenson(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2017
See epic response
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by burkingx(f): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin

Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by donqx: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2017
Nigeria really have time person they enjoy him self una just carry him matter for head abeg who Dele e epp
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
PassingShot:

And who are you please?

Reveal your identity so we know you're what you claim to be.

Sarcasm.
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Neminc: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2017
He earned his money legitimately and he can buy whatever makes him happy with it. Why should people who didn't contribute a dime to his wealth think they can now dictate to him how he should spend his hard earned money?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by symbianDON(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2017
seven phones for wetin?? I doubt if dangote or bill gates de use 5 phones sef......dele momodu is the rascally one there not the young man.
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by lonlytroy(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2017
Attention seekers
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by martineverest(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2017
When will Nigerians ever mind their business?..... And when will Nigerians ever stop displaying their Acquisitions to the public
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by okonja(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2017
Lemme guess

1 For Family ( Surely Etisalat)
1 For Politicians (Glo or Etisalat I think)
4 For Business (1 MTN, 1 GLO, 1 Airtel, 1 Etisalat undecided..Yes, you can ask Nepa)
1 For Babes wink (Airtel (Red is the color of love) grin grin)

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Matured response!

Dele must be very brilliant and belong to a league of myself who happen to be affluent, learned, composed, enlightened and diligently radical.

Can imagine how much work he must have put-in to reach such height considering what I myself have invested to be in such highly esteemed league.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Dele is a grown baby. A pbx system can forward all calls to a single phone.

The fact that he is showing off pedicure and Medicure as pampering beats my understanding.
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by NwaliE01: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2017
Somethings are just too much. Form using 7 phones same time doesn't depict maturity. He doesn't need all his phones in NIGERIA. Besides how many networks do we have down here?
He can clone other foriegn networks on his local number. In my opinion, HE IS NOT SUPPOSE TO USE MORE THAN 2 PHONES.
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by okonja(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2017
5DMindset:
Dele is a grown baby. A pbx system can forward all calls to a single phone.

The fact that he is showing off pedicure and Medicare as pampering then he is less than I thought.

What if the phone goes off angry

What if there is no internet access on the default line at a particular time highly needed. undecided

Will you like to be on call waiting when the president want to speak with you? cool

Will you only buy one car if even if you can afford to buy 20 that will serve different purposes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Jbleenk: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2017
Lloydfather:
what is brilliant about those responses. One comment from the gentleman with about 3 replies. Can't u see how much it pained him that someone was able to point out his foolishness.

By the way is he a blogger? And what has communication with different countries has to do with having 7 phones. Rubbish.

"And what has communication with different countries has to do with 7 phones."

Actually I've been trying got figure that out like I've been in different planet all along and don't know how mobile communication works.

Thanks for making me know I've been on earth after all.
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by pannyman(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2017
The man just needs to work smart.
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2017
grin
[img][/img]

Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by olad54: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2017
why can't some people mind there own business. why should it be in the front page anyway .Dele Momodu can have thousand phones as far as he has the money to buy them.
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by olusola200: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Dele is just given us excuse in an absent of an excuse

In these modern info tech

All he needs is just internet and one GSM sim

Others will follow

Whatsapp

Viber

Imo

Messanger

Even smile
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by AngelMyke1: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2017
What baffles me is this: I am sure non of those criticizing Dele Momodu can boast of the success he has achieved through those seven Phones. He has his achievements to show for it. Those of us that are claiming to have only one phone out of professionalism and not poverty, show us what financial success, assets, humanitarian impacts and global status your one phone has achieved and let's see if you can hold a torch to Dele Momodu.
Abeg if carrying 7 x 77 phones is going to give me half of the success of this iconic business mogul, then I will carry them with glee.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by NairaEffect(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2017
When you calculate the airtime on those 7 phones, don't be surprised it will pay some people's 7 month's salary. grin

During his Presidential campaign, someone asked how he intends to fight corruption when he's hobnobbing and displaying the wealth of people who have been seen to be corrupt in his magazine.
His response was simple; that he was in the business of photo journalism and it was his job to show this things to the world. That is doesn't mean he supports how they made their wealth neither is he glorifying them.

He's simply good with answers... Call him an answering machine tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Tambari1974(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2017
His cup of tea.
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by gcof(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2017
He is now forming CNN, each phone representing his correspondents worldwide. Umu Nigeria ike gwuru
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by ExInferis(m): 9:36am On Aug 23, 2017
0b100100111:
Matured response!

Dele must be very brilliant and belong to a league of myself who happen to be affluent, learned, composed, enlightened and diligently radical.

Can imagine how much work he must have put-in to reach such height considering what I myself have invested to be in such highly esteemed league.

It's 9:37am.

Have you woken from your slumber yet?
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2017
All dele momodu did was drop a silly response. sebi he's a rich man na and he hasnt heard of sat phones? smh he shud be forming he has phones for different countries when he can easily get himself a sat phone.

Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Pain(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2017
Diss Guzting
Re: Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response by Abbeyme: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
zoho23:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-po29V4qlqkk/WZ0BuOowYBI/AAAAAAADz4U/dHLzCyItIbktVW1yLQ6ybQBw_TZR-VPDwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

Ovation International publisher, Chief Dele Momodushared a photo during a pampering session,but the subject of most comments were the seven phones displayed.
One follower directly criticized him for it and he fired back.Read exchange below

[img]https://2.bp..com/-5JBPurwowqM/WZ0DM7LV37I/AAAAAAADz4g/d-UXa1WwgNkBMsNY09-yRD6xNgi6_wozgCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.jpg[/img]

Where's the response na?? Seems its been deleted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Emohua LGA Rivers With 72k Votes, Takes Three More - Premium Times / Burial Photos Of Itunu Babalola, Nigerian Lady Who Died In Ivory Coast Prison / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.