Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki (17423 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet / Vote APC Out In 2019 If .... - Bukola Saraki's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by Enoma222(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
Apc must leave power they have fail us completely as nigerian ... sad
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by manshoro: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
So na you ba? I go tell oga Landlord.
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by zionmade1: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
chiscodedon:

If I call u I'd!ot now,them go say na hate speech...
Do u know millions that lost there jobs due to bad governance of this apc? And they end up hiring youths with a stipend of 30k and u telling me dem try...try gini
feel free to call me anything, I guess it's already in ur mind. There was gross sacks in GEJ era, he introduced an applaudable scheme, Youwin and there was gross corruption, instead of few people pocketing 10mill each, a lot more people can manage Npower till something better comes up.

moreover the day youths learn how to stop depending on government for jobs, and start being creative, the better for the country. Take a stroll to aba or onitsha u will understand better
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by UnimkeAk(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
zionmade1:

If u truly partake in Npower u won't look for a job after two years especially Nagro, Ntax. I know how easy it was for some people to pick up their lives from their state of assignment after NYSC. thats the same for Npower, it's better than doing nothing.
Yes our leaders are failure whether pdp or apc. but Npower is a good scheme
Oga i have a job..

All im saying is say no to mediocrity
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by zionmade1: 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Oga i have a job..

All im saying is say no to mediocrity
I didn't say u dnt have any
being a mediocre is better than being a mendicant. Even some private schools will overburden u with loads and pay u 25k.
Re: Vote APC Out If We Fail To Tackle Unemployment -Throwback Tweet Of Bukola Saraki by roeb1987(m): 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Honestly speaking, the current administration of rudent government (APC) has taught us so many things.
1. we should be specifying our prayer (the kind of change we want: good or bad...APC)
2. we should not mock others (Yaradua should resign, if he can't cope with his health...PMB)
3. we should know the kind of ppl we work/move/play with... the cabals in Aso Villa.
God Bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) / Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) / APC Mulls Implementation Of El-rufai C’ttee’s Report On True Federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.