Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" (36965 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by DONADAMS(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
yah..its really good..buh he really sounded like he got issues this his old man..buh nevertheless,, he should be grateful...he has benefitted so much by just having that last name,,na those kind names you go call them go open ASO ROCK gate for you!!!!!chai..poverty no good
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by YelloweWest: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
pendragon35:
true talk shal..But the dude lack common sense if actually he can openly come out to voice such shit;not knowing how the poor suffer....akpaka
What's wrong with what he said??

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by YelloweWest: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
5DMindset:
Paddy is unlike his father. A spoilt brat disoriented by surplusity.

He has never known what it feels like to not have.

Here he is, running his mouth as if he knows what it is like to start from ground zero.
And who's fault is that?? God I guess cos the last time I checked he did not choose his parents.

Stop being bitter.
The guy made a true statement which shows his character and ability to work hard for his own.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by YelloweWest: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Rubbish..
The father's name alone can open offices for him.
These guys don't just understand how these things work.

Just like 2 days ago. Teju babyface said he wasted 10 years as a comedian forgetting that it was that comedy that brought him to limelight thus paving way for other deals.

SEE BELOW FOR DATA.

SEE TESTIMONIES TOO..
Fathers name u say?? Lol.
Are u aware that odili former rivers state gov who wife mary is a SC judge first and only son is a junky??
What door will his father's name open for him??

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by enemyofprogress: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
EdozieRichard:
Rumors has been flying around that he fell out with his father which prompted his relocation to the UK.
if the rumours are true I volunteer myself,ajepako,vickyrotex,funjosh, osusumustflow,seun,lala,fabfunmi,mukina2 and rokiatu to be his childrens

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by kaffy4tope(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:
Paddy is very rude and very quick to anger, i know him personally and he knows me too

Having rich parent(s) is a successful boost and it makes your life race lot easier

Be truthful...

What has he done to your body?

7 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by YelloweWest: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
KevMitnick:
Nice one bro, but you were born into a privileged and enabling environment with influence and affluence. Even if your work is doing nothing, you'll still make your money.
It's harder to sustain wealth thank to make money.
Making money I'd the easy part. Sustaining it is hard.
So of he sits at home and does nothing he will go broke.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by YelloweWest: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
davodyguy:
nice one.

Tell this to gold digging ladies, who think they can marry billionaire sons and become rich.

I'm not sure any of my old man's wealth is related to where I am thus far, even though the man made it big time.

In life, you have to hustle for yourself, so even your parents wouldn't talk you down when normal issues arise

Like Tope Alabi would say "Agbo ju le ogun, fi ara re fun o shi taa'
Stop referring to women as gold diggers cos most nigerian men will jump are the opportunity to marry a billionaires daughter.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Jabioro: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yeah it is really nice and good as well.. This guy doesn't know anything when it comes to poverty ,suffering walking through hot sun to get to where I am today. If I have what he naturally had as a parents I knew what I would be and I would be here running my mouth like him..
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by kpaofame: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
The whole truth and nothing short of it
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
5DMindset:

Here he is, running his mouth as if he knows what it is like to start from ground zero.

It's not his fault he was born into a wealthy family
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:
Paddy is very rude and very quick to anger, i know him personally and he knows me too

Having rich parent(s) is a successful boost and it makes your life race lot easier

Sure say he no sample you? That he no taste from your wild fruit grin

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by ExInferis(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
5DMindset:

Stop hating.

No one wants to start from ground zero if they could help it.

Getting rich is difficult. It must be nice to have the foundation in place already.

If i could have my way, I'd want to wake up rich without having to do all the hard work.

Then I'd only worry about how to spend.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:

Hmmmm.. Personal knowing

Issorite

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by MiddleDimension: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
this is a well brought up boy.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by ajepako(f): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
if the rumours are true I volunteer myself,ajepako,vickyrotex,funjosh, osusumustflow,seun,lala,fabfunmi,mukina2 and rokiatu to be his childrens

Ayam too old to be his 'childrens '

Werey Asaba.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Soulsymbol99: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Rubbish..
The father's name alone can open offices for him.
These guys don't just understand how these things work.

Just like 2 days ago. Teju babyface said he wasted 10 years as a comedian forgetting that it was that comedy that brought him to limelight thus paving way for other deals.

SEE BELOW FOR DATA.

SEE TESTIMONIES TOO..

Exactly, jst as a child born in stack poverty does nt knw wot maybe DSTV means, so does dis nigger will never understand d struggle 4 survival undecidedhe shld trying staying in a public yard 4 one day if he will nt fall sick grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
ajepako:

Ayam too old to be his 'childrens '

Werey Asaba.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
yinmu, no come join us to chop him money as him pikin don abandon him now,Sidon there dey form big gals
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by wristbangle: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:

Folake, I don't think so. I think he is generally rude to broke slay queens and oloshos. He respects hard working ladies and generally nice to guys.

He treats these desperate ladies (packaged beauty queen whom are empty in pocket/brain) just to gain access to his dad's wealth like thrash. Can he treat Linda or genevieve like that? Though the only derogatory thing about his lifestyle is promiscuity which most ladies give him the greenlight. I hope that has reduced in his life.

7 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by wink2015(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
But Mr Paddy your name sound funny! When I consulted my Oxford Dictionary to find out the meaning of Paddy.

It simply give me this as the meaning of PADDY!

"A field where rice is grown"

Does it mean you are Mr Rice Field!

PADDY! PADDY! in Nigerian pidgin english palance also means "WAYO WAYO"!

WHICH ONE WE GO CALL YOU! MR RICE FIELD OR MR WAYO WAYO?

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:

una don do colabo together before?I hope you gbadun am grin grin grin
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by thestevens: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
You see what having access to free data and airtime can cause?, shey God don do 4 u.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by enemyofprogress: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Folake, I don't think so. I think he is generally rude to broke slay queens and oloshos. He respects hard working ladies and generally nice to guys.

He treats some of those desperate ladies who wants to gain access to immerse wealth of his dad. Though the only derogatory thing about his lifestyle is promiscuity which most ladies give him the greenlight. I hope that has reduced in his life.
folake don expose herself in the public as olosho grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by toyoC1(f): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
Paddy looks well fed and pampered..he should try to gain some muscles. He would be cuter.

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by wristbangle: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
folake don expose herself in the public as olosho grin grin

No mind her baba. Maybe paddy don do her strong thing before cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Dammytrager(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:

He also knows me too

grin

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by agbonkamen(f): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
5DMindset:

don't mind the guy.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by areee(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nonsense!!! Tell your papa to pay those contractors that worked for him their money, both old and existing contractors are suffering. Wicked Adenuga
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by ziggy1702(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
it's easier to say, after the wealth and name has already put you on a solid and firm foundation. I bet you if your dad doesn't have a quarter of what he gave you while growing up nobody will even bother reading what's on your Twitter handle
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by wildchild02: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
True talk

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / Dangote, Tony Elumelu And Otedola At An Event / CBN Grants Providus Bank Licence To Operate As A Commercial Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.