Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" (36977 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Charly68: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good guy to have personal vision and drive in life. Work for money like your Dad did and nothing can stop you from excelling
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by ebenholer(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
His money sent u to school, not even in Nigeria but abroad. His money influenced ur getting well paying job. His money made u popular, if not I wouldn't have opened this trend to comment on trash. You are what u are thru his money, that is period.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nansense!!..

He'll never go through the same struggle the rest of us go through, the playing field is never level..
The education, healthcare, opportunities, security, food, lifestyle and exposure is not the same.
It is not his fault actually, if your dad has money, you have the right to leverage on it, but don't ever think its not a difference , because its a huge one..

Yea, A true society shouldn't castigate the rich, if the level playing field is there, and the Nigerian dream that a young boy like me, who grew up from Olo community in Enugu state, will have at least the minimum quality basic education , I am not asking for the best private school with AC and all, but a school that offers good basic education, a public hospital that offers good health care, security for the people, roads, water, if I don't have to trek miles to my school, if I can have constant power , the basic fundamental amenities then I have a chance to chase opportunities and become better than my father...

No, he will never understand!.. And its okay
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by nobilie: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
OK. I should now clap for you.
Resign from your fathers company and look for job elsewhere on your own(not from fathers allies).

Rubbish.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by kondogbia(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
are you telling me your father's money cant. e yours
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by kelzgie: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
fk001:
Mike Adenuga is his father not Wale Adenuga of super story
lol.. who was thinking otherwise?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by sweetkev(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:
Paddy is very rude and very quick to anger, i know him personally and he knows me too

Having rich parent(s) is a successful boost and it makes your life race lot easier
pm me please
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by akinnux(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
I take that with a pinch of salt because if your father died (God forbid) are you saying will not fight for his estate?

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by jbnm: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
true talk
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by stevecantrell: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
He has the same name with a guy who sold tthe family's London mansion for £3 million and absconded with the loot. Very rich, coming from him. Some dad's are just so forgiving.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Ugosample(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Be truthful...
What has he done to your body?
grin grin
Onye ara
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:
Paddy is very rude and very quick to anger, i know him personally and he knows me too

Having rich parent(s) is a successful boost and it makes your life race lot easier
sure the guy has not tillled your vast land?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Ugosample(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
rychard:
Nansense!!..

He'll never go through the same struggle the rest of us go through, the playing field is never level..
The education, healthcare, opportunities, security, food, lifestyle and exposure is not the same.
It is not his fault actually, if your dad has money, you have the right to leverage on it, but don't ever think its not a difference , because its a huge one..

Yea, A true society shouldn't castigate the rich, if the level playing field is there, and the Nigerian dream that a young boy like me, who grew up from Olo community in Enugu state, will have at least the minimum quality basic education , I am not asking for the best private school with AC and all, but a school that offers good basic education, a public hospital that offers good health care, security for the people, roads, water, if I don't have to trek miles to my school, if I can have constant power , the basic fundamental amenities then I have a chance to chase opportunities and become better than my father...

No, he will never understand!.. And its okay

I see your point

But why do Nigerians hate the wealthy class in Nigeria

I kind of notices it.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by fk001(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
kelzgie:
lol.. who was thinking otherwise?

The Op wrote Wale adenuga son unless he modified it
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by VickyRotex(f): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
if the rumours are true I volunteer myself,ajepako,vickyrotex,funjosh, osusumustflow,seun,lala,fabfunmi,mukina2 and rokiatu to be his childrens

You well so? #Rhetorical_Question! angry
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by enemyofprogress: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
VickyRotex:

You well so? #Rhetorical_Question! angry
don't you want money?na my love for you make me include your name o,if you no want just come collect and give to me for save keeping for our unborn childrens
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
fk001:

The Op wrote Wale adenuga son unless he modified it
no he didn't wrote wale adenuga o,he wroted mike adenuga
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Phace(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
[b][/b] The guy said the truth.

You may think that his Father's wealth made him who he is or may open doors for him, you're correct. But don't forget that its the duty of his parents to do that; that is,to construct a foundation for his future.

You don't bring a child into this world and expect him to singlehandedly fend for himself. No be am tell you make you DO!
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by fk001(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Lol ok
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by fk001(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Lol ok

But read the news again
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by bigtt76(f): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Exactly what he's tweeting about undecided Don't judge him. You don't know him.

5DMindset:
Paddy is unlike his father. A spoilt brat disoriented by surplusity.

He has never known what it feels like to not have.

Here he is, running his mouth as if he knows what it is like to start from ground zero.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by LoveJesus87(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:

hmmm

How u take know am

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by LoveJesus87(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
davodyguy:
nice one.

Tell this to gold digging ladies, who think they can marry billionaire sons and become rich.

I'm not sure any of my old man's wealth is related to where I am thus far, even though the man made it big time.

In life, you have to hustle for yourself, so even your parents wouldn't talk you down when normal issues arise

Like Tope Alabi would say "Agbo ju le ogun, fi ara re fun o shi taa'
VERY brilliantly said.

Wasere
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Dirkcoyt: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
areee:
Nonsense!!! Tell your papa to pay those contractors that worked for him their money, both old and existing contractors are suffering. Wicked Adenuga

With your picture on your profile, hope you are aware the internet is not as anonymous as we all think.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by sketcherJ(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:

you are beautiful milady

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Kirinwa: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
lordnaruto:
He's right thou, i like the fact that he recognizes the fact that its nice indeed to come from a rich background, just that he's not relaxing coz of his father's money.
His father's money, must have given him the best education, upbringing and privileges, must have created the soft platform for him, now the extent of his flight is left to him.
Kudos bro, thats the spirit,
I wonder y u guys are hating, calling him a spoilt brat and all, ees eet your father's money/name

Lol. Dude you just made my week with this post.
Let me follow ask them ees eet una papa money ni?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Quiet there angry, he doesn't look like his father self, maybe he already knows no inheritance for him cheesy
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:

Not again!!! embarassed
U can lie for d Universe ooo
He knows u personally shocked
Like u meant he fvcked u right undecided undecided
Yes I concur...but he has forgotten about u...no wonder ur so pained!!!
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Neimar: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
folakemigeh:

you dey use anoda girl pix shebi
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by VickyRotex(f): 12:36am On Aug 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
don't you want money?na my love for you make me include your name o,if you no want just come collect and give to me for save keeping for our unborn childrens

Stop smoking Osogbo weed! angry
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by newoffer: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Nothing hurts when a father ridicule his own son the way he ridicule his business associates.
Why is every son he has leaving his dynasty to him? I like how the man Adenuga is painting his image like a great being .
Somebody don ever insult you for market square before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / CBN Grants Providus Bank Licence To Operate As A Commercial Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.