Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" (36966 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by futurism: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2017
ebenholer:
His money sent u to school, not even in Nigeria but abroad. His money influenced ur getting well paying job. His money made u popular, if not I wouldn't have opened this trend to comment on trash. You are what u are thru his money, that is period.

Most of you condemning him are myopic. Do you realise that he may be trying to chart a new course for himself but his dad might want to tie him down to his company? He is man and has right of choice.

My dad has property and my mum has too but I have never seen any of these as mine. Any of my siblings can take them.

I was even gifted a plot of land but I am gonna buy mine. If it's not my sweat, it's not mine.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by Xinoman(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2017
folakemigeh:
Paddy is very rude and very quick to anger, i know him personally and he knows me too

Having rich parent(s) is a successful boost and it makes your life race lot easier
pics or idonbillivit
Re: Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" by pinoras24: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
folakemigeh:
Paddy is very rude and very quick to anger, [b]i know him personally and he knows me too

Having rich parent(s) is a successful boost and it makes your life race lot easier[/b]

Would you say this If he is a nobody?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / Dangote, Tony Elumelu And Otedola At An Event / CBN Grants Providus Bank Licence To Operate As A Commercial Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.