Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) (4097 Views)

KGB Document Showing All Alien Races That Have Visited Our Planet (photos) / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2017
I barely listen to African female musicians, because their songs are mostly filled with pure rubbish they call lyrics..

Even Tiwa is not able to make my head sway and my body tense due to the tunes of her music...

Let's face it, when it comes to the music industry, the females have no chance, Victoria Kimani, Yemi Alada, Seyi Shay, Bella, Eva etc..

But I stumbled upon a song that has been playing on my laptop since morning...

I first came across her in Reekado Bank's song "Move" in which he featured her... and now I came upon one of her best latest hits... I am already looking up the lyrics and hoping to get translations in google translate, because most of her lyrics were not in English.

Vanessa Mdee "Niroge".... on repeat...

So Ladies and Gentlemen, who is your best female musician and which of her songs is your favorite

1 Like

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by taylor88(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 9:03am On Aug 23, 2017
How much she pay you to promote her?

2 Likes

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Essentials1(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
How much she pay you to promote her?

She paid me with a good song... if you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Tamel(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2017
She's a diva

2 Likes

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by indodon(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2017
buhari is back ,, men are jobless again grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2017
1-Asa

2-Jailer

1 Like

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by EgusiShankly: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2017
indodon:
lol....na wa
Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Essentials1(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2017
indodon:

Actually, some of us earn your 1-year salary in 1 month...

Be humble

1 Like

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by indodon(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Essentials1:

Be humble
cool

1 Like

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by KingBish(f): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2017
Op what did this lady promise you that you (all the way from Kenya) had to infiltrate Africa's largest online forum to promote her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Essentials1(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2017
KingBish:
Op what did this lady promise you that you (all the way from Kenya) had to infiltrate Africa's largest online forum to promote her?

She is from Tanzania.. Miss

3 Likes

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by KingBish(f): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Essentials1:

She is from Tanzania.. Miss

I wasn't even talking about her nationality Mr
You gotta read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Essentials1:

Be humble
Savage!!!

1 Like

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2017
KingBish:

He has a right to air his opinion and views, you got to respect that.

3 Likes

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Essentials1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
KingBish:

Miss, I just corrected you... Vanessa has nothing to do with Kenya alone...

Thank you
Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by gozzlin: 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Simi. Her voice alone can make a guy cum.
Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Since when did 'best female musician' equate to 'best woman'? undecided
Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Dehnver(f): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Op obviously is interested in the singer herself because the song is tasteless..
Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by iamJ(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
she is too skinny, i have heard just 1 song of hers, Move featuring Reekado banks, she is cute but not worth crush status, i wouldnt notice her even if she was the only one in a hall with me.

1 Like

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dehnver:
Op obviously is interested in the singer herself because the song is tasteless..

Says the lady that cannot keep a relationship...
Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Dehnver(f): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
Essentials1:

Says the lady that cannot keep a relationship...

Clearly, you're stupid. Because I came to share my relationship problems with you..
Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Essentials1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
Dehnver:

Clearly, you're stupid. Because I came to share my relationship problems with you..
says the lady (or should i say the child) who cant have a conversation without insults.

1 Like

Re: She Is The Best Woman On The Planet!!! (Photos) by Dehnver(f): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2017
Essentials1:
says the lady (or should i say the child) who cant have a conversation without insults.

Only a Stupid person throws passive aggressive remarks and calls another out for 'insulting'. How old are you? That's the oldest/dumbest trick in the book..

(1) (Reply)

If Soap and Water Cleans The Body,then Why Is The Towel Dirty After Bath. / My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote / Join The Best Leaks Tv On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.