Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote (4095 Views)

Girlfriend slapped me / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 28, 2018
What would you rather do, when a girlfriend of barely three months slaps you because of a TV remote?.

I feel the urge to design her face with just a single punch, but I had rather take a walk or drive away.

What would you do to in such situation?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by SoapQueen(f): 5:28pm On May 28, 2018
Thot yo baby mama was bad? Stick with this "perfect" one..
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:
Thot yo baby mama was bad? Stick with this "perfect" one..

Let me come up on you real quick. Let's roll in your DM . your DP looking too fine as hell.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by soberdrunk(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2018
What did you do before the slap? What type of slap was it, 'local call' or "+44"? Was it 'intentional' slap or "impulsive" slap?

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by SoapQueen(f): 5:34pm On May 28, 2018
[quotre author=OfficialDad post=67963483]

Let me come up on you real quick. Let's roll in your DM . your DP looking too fine as hell.[/quote]

@OfficialDad, repent ooo. Chai!

You too like woman.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by SoapQueen(f): 5:35pm On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
What did you do before the slap? What type of slap was it, 'local call' or "+44"? Was it 'intentional' slap or "impulsive" slap?

I think the slap Yoruba call "igbati" or "ifoti"

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 28, 2018
OfficialDad:

Let me come up on you real quick. Let's roll in your DM . your DP looking too fine as hell.

I'd greet you with a frying pan smiley

A slap is silly, apparently naija men would prefer a baseball bat to a slap... So, next time you snatch the remote control, look over your shoulder so you can see it(the frying pan) coming grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by highqueen(f): 5:39pm On May 28, 2018
you really deserve it.lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:47pm On May 28, 2018
Official.dad can not do without lies

issoraite

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Anigreat: 5:47pm On May 28, 2018
OfficialDad:
What would you rather do, when a girlfriend of barely three months slaps you because of a TV remote?.

I feel the urge to design her face with just a single punch, but I had rather take a walk or drive away.

shocked

Baba you too lie i swear

no be now u open thread say your baby mama want force marriage for ur head, when u re not prepared.

Now girlfriend don land you slapp because of television remote

small time now another version of lie go commot.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:

I did nothing to her. Just a little issue about a girl who called my phone, and that was it brow. Girls are very silly most times, but you can't help but pet them
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:
[quotre author=OfficialDad post=67963483]

@OfficialDad, repent ooo. Chai!

You too like woman.

Would u rather prefer I like man?. You're beautiful as hell, no pretending
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

Baba you too lie i swear

no be now u open thread say your baby mama want force marriage for ur head, when u re not prepared.

Now girlfriend don land you slapp because of television remote

small time now another version of lie go commot.

I don't live a boring life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 28, 2018
highqueen:
you really deserve it.lipsrsealed

Why . please don't judge me too quickly. The lady is my cousin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
Let it go, girls are the weaker sex, give her the silence treatment
OfficialDad:

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I'd greet you with a frying pan smiley

A slap is silly, apparently naija men would prefer a baseball bat to a slap... So, next time you snatch the remote control, look over your shoulder so you can see it(the frying pan) coming grin

Damn, I love nasty girls like u. What your number real quick
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by gonkin(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
OfficialDad:

I hope it was romantic slap. Also u should never hit a woman. Worst u could do is hold her down like a kid and spank her butt or give her wicked harsh sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 28, 2018
DonPiiko:

I understand brow, but i can't really understand how a 25yrs old girl would really do that to me
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On May 28, 2018
OfficialDad:

u want baby number 10 abi
she is taken biko .. free her for guys wet serious grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 28, 2018
You heard that statement "be a man" before?. It means that you are expected to be strong-willed and different, just let it slide, be the bigger person.
OfficialDad:

I understand brow, but i can't really understand how a 25yrs old girl would really do that to me
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 28, 2018
gonkin:

I hope it was romantic slap. Also u should never hit a woman. Worst u could do is hold her down like a kid and spank her butt or give her wicked harsh sex.

I wish the slap was romantic though. It was a bit painful. I ain't hitting her back, she's a baby to me. I would just compliment her later at night, I know she would make the initiative first.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On May 28, 2018
DonPiiko:
who told u we are weak shocked u haven't met a crazy lady abi ...
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:

u want baby number 10 abi
she is taken biko .. free her for guys wet serious grin

Yoooo, my plumpy baby, gifted like gold, what's up with you?, so long babybay
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Lalas247(f): 7:06pm On May 28, 2018
OfficialDad:

Yoooo, my plumpy baby, gifted like gold, what's up with you?, so long babybay
how many baybay's do u have shocked lol how u dey dea
I'm just passing through o ... ride on cool
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 28, 2018
DonPiiko:
You heard that statement "be a man" before?. It means that you are expected to be strong-willed and different, just let it slide, be the bigger person.

Yeah!, brow , I heard that many times. I would just let it slide and rather slide my candy in her. We would make up later.

What's up with ya brow
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 28, 2018
Lool a physically strong woman is rare to come across, if a girl loves you a lot, trust me she will fear you and the consequences of her action. There's no girl in this life or the next that can slap me, because I am very calm and respectful. Once a chic isn't into me I bounce before she disrespects me.
Lalas247:

who told u we are weak shocked u haven't met a crazy lady abi ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 28, 2018
Good beat her up with love instead wink, it's a public holiday tomorrow, I have a date with a tattooed chic like Lalas, that's what's up wink may step out for a drink today
OfficialDad:

Yeah!, brow , I heard that many times. I would just let it slide and rather slide my candy in her. We would make up later.

What's up with ya brow
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by SoapQueen(f): 7:10pm On May 28, 2018
Lalas247:
u want baby number 10 abi she is taken biko .. free her for guys wet serious grin
Thank you, sugar!
I hope you had a great day!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 28, 2018
Won't slap her back but definitely will show her to the door. I abhor mannerless ladies. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by SoapQueen(f): 7:11pm On May 28, 2018
OfficialDad:

Would u rather prefer I like man?. You're beautiful as hell, no pretending

Lol. Thank you, your bae@Lalas247 is here..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote by Lalas247(f): 7:12pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lol. Thank you, your bae@Lalas247 is here..
I'm.his special.adviser

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Beautiful Than Davidos's Girlfriend Chioma Please Comment On My Model Shoot / I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / Watch Young Slay Queen React Horribly To Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.