Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (30872 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Pastor Oyakhilome Suspends Nephew Pastor Daysman Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Celebrates 30th Anniversary (Before & After Photos Of Pastors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
THE LORD JESUS SAID FEED MY SHEEP NOT EXPLOIT MY SHEEP...THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN OUR MINISTERS HAVE BECOME MONEY CONCIOUS INSTEAD OF JESUS CONCIOUS...CHRIST JESUS WILL SEE THROUGH HIS BODY..AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Edithspecials: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
You wanna invest 150k and get 2million in 4 months?? wink
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by okenwaa(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
You are just a fool who ur greed caught up with u.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by pek(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
It pricks my heart when people refer to Christ Embassy as a church.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Ken4Christ: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
This happens when the flocks are only taught what they want to hear. If ministers take time to build their members with the balanced teachings of God’s Word, incidents like this will reduce. Right from the onset of these Ponzi schemes, I warned my members never to get involved because it is not a legitimate way to acquire wealth. I am grateful to God I don't have a single casualty because they believed me.

Well, the Church should look into this and the Pastor should be made to refund the monies even if it's not all. Failure to do this will seriously mar the integrity of Pastor Chris. I pray that God will give him the wisdom and fish out the bad eggs from amongst them.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by wizkidblogger(f): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
SwiisGolden is real.Bery unfortunate that you guys can't even google.how it works..
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hehhhh dat pastor dey be thief chei Chineke na ebere oooo what the Bible says on the book of Exodus says you shall not steal. So dat pastor na make sin. Ode nke Chukwu gozie gi robbers. sad angry embarassed lipsrsealed undecided cry

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by ahmedbanj(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Na una go tire oo,kwantinue worshipin dose religious leaders and blame ur future lata., '4 dose dat bliv in d prophet dey shall prosper' kikikiki
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by liquidsnake: 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
wizkidblogger:
SwiisGolden is real.Bery unfortunate that you guys can't even google.how it works..

Here comes another dummy. The issue isn't if "SwiisGolden is real". The issue is her 'trusted' pastor defrauded her.

When you can't think or reason properly why won't pastors weave ropes around your eyes?
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by oruma19: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
kendraloops:

you are totally correct. I accompanied my elder sister to the one in asaba, and I swore never to try it again. it was all about money. "I need 10 people right now to give 10k each, God wants to surprise you". see how people rushed out, I was shocked o. cos of that partnership stuff, my sister went to open current account o cos she wanted to be issuing cheques as others were doing. she pointed towards one tiny girl who she told me pays 1m monthly towards the partnership stuff. so many things I saw during that service I went for.

The pastor's wife was another matter. she changed into 2 outfits for 1st and 2nd service. The dresses were waaaaaaay too tight for her. I was sure every man there had their thoughts elsewhere.

God will save us o.
most pple who have visited that church have one bad news or the other about the business centre they call church. The founder is a freestyle preacher. He isn't a spiritual man. That's y his followers are like that. Flesh has taken over the ministry. E no concern me sha. I convinced my sister to stop attending that church and thank God she sees reason now

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Maestro21: 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rider23:
Keep deceiving yourself.. If it's lies then he should sue the poster na

So that he would be distracted or what?

I already know your type. You are already conditioned to believe anything against the church so I cannot help you.

If you run into a CEC Pastor, you would know. The guy above is not and the story does not even make sense.

Anyone who remotely listens to Pastor Chris cannot create a Ponzi scheme let alone a pastor. I saw some other poster tell lies about a CEC Pastor asking 10 people to come out with 10k. That is a bloody lie and God will pay all such liars back in his own way.

Even in campus fellowships, No BLW Pastor would ask people for 10k for anything as God does not lead us that way. If the church needed 100k for anything, the Pastor just need announce it and I guarantee you there would be someone there to drop the check.

Church work is not contribution and Ponzi schemes. It takes grace. God can lead a stranger to give a genuine MOG $100k without being induced to and that is what Pastor Chris believes.

So I don't know which church members after listening to Pastor Chris, would carry their monies and give to the pastor as if he is a money-doubler. Forget it, the story is bogus.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Maestro21: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
oruma19:
most pple who have visited that church have one bad news or the other about the business centre they call church. The founder is a freestyle preacher. He isn't a spiritual man. That's y his followers are like that. Flesh has taken over the ministry. E no concern me sha. I convinced my sister to stop attending that church and thank God she sees reason now

No, not most people. Few mosquitoes here and there who are largely misdirected know-it-alls. If that were not the case, why are our meetings both within and without Nigeria significantly attended with flagrant signs and wonders by the Holy Spirit confirming the words he sent us to preach?

You can mislead your family members to eat bread and water everyday even when there is jollof rice, roast chicken, juice and other Mede Mede to munch- it is your own kettle of fish. But the moment you step out of the truth just to justify your inherent carnal nature, you should not go about boldly declaring it because you are simply venting thoughts of Satan.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by pek(m): 3:52am On Aug 24, 2017
The e-warriors have arrived, defending the indefensible. You are quick to refute all claims against your "church", boldly saying such didn't happen. Keep showing your level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by HonestyDoesPay: 6:38am On Aug 24, 2017
There are sensitive topics a wise man must keep mute about... you don't judge cause u no holy pass so always be smart about topics like these
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by oruma19: 6:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Maestro21:

No, not most people. Few mosquitoes here and there who are largely misdirected know-it-alls. If that were not the case, why are our meetings both within and without Nigeria significantly attended with flagrant signs and wonders by the Holy Spirit confirming the words he sent us to preach?

You can mislead your family members to eat bread and water everyday even when there is jollof rice, roast chicken, juice and other Mede Mede to munch- it is your own kettle of fish. But the moment you step out of the truth just to justify your inherent carnal nature, you should not go about boldly declaring it because you are simply venting thoughts of Satan.
better let's be mindful of grieving the holy spirit. He does not dwell in an unclean place. Ur doctrine is full of fraud, u encourage sin in the name of grace and come to claim that u r working with the holy spirit. Pls don't let the holy spirit face u squarely for using him to defraud and mislead pple. CE is an end time church, full of deceit . if the bible says divorce and masturbation and mammon worship are sins and ur pastor says they are not, who should we obey? God of the Bible or God of the "embassy"? Beta come out of that place and seek God in truth. U r the people that make unbelievers mock christianity as a religion

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2017
The earlier you get it into your head that nothing good comes easy, the better for you. All those shouting fraud pastor, I'm sure you didn't read that well.

Greediness and the quest to hit it big folding your hands is what brings about all this. This shouldn't be news please. Those involved should go hustle.

I rest my case.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by frank043(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Rider23:

Coming after a Facebook user called out a Lagos Christ Embassy pastor for fraud worth millions, Another Facebook user, Rotr Gift Adene, has called out another Christ Embassy pastor of Nasarawa state for fraud!

He wrote:

VIA: http://www.kemifilani.com/2017/08/facebook-user-calls-out-another-christ.html

flyca... Someone told me about this, and kept disturbing me to come and invest. I threatened to get her arrested the next time she as much as flashes me. Same during MMM days. Gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by IdeyFindWife: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Edu3Again:
As much as I dont like Christ Embassy, which Sunday Adelala has exposed as being a fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxnFVwl7Brw

I fault the MODs for being biased and having a vendetta to insult the church.
If these were muslims & an Imam, this will never hit front page.

You expect Seun not to protect his investment?

That Sango side wey him dey, Hezbollah boys fit reach am there o.

Abeg, make di guy rest. Na biznes man just looking to survive.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Maestro21: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2017
oruma19:
better let's be mindful of grieving the holy spirit. He does not dwell in an unclean place. Ur doctrine is full of fraud, u encourage sin in the name of grace and come to claim that u r working with the holy spirit. Pls don't let the holy spirit face u squarely for using him to defraud and mislead pple. CE is an end time church, full of deceit . if the bible says divorce and masturbation and mammon worship are sins and ur pastor says they are not, who should we obey? God of the Bible or God of the "embassy"? Beta come out of that place and seek God in truth. U r the people that make unbelievers mock christianity as a religion

So when you find out the lies you peddled about the church were just lies what would you do? Apologize and move on? Don't be deceived; you would account for every idle word you spoke about the church and in that moment you would remember my exchange with you.

You are not a new phenomenon. Every year I meet people like you. They talk before God has spoken and judge things before their time. I can only have pity for you because I know your end. It is the way of destruction. I know this because whenever God wants to deal with anyone, he makes them collide with us.

Selah!
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Maestro21: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2017
pek:
The e-warriors have arrived, defending the indefensible. You are quick to refute all claims against your "church", boldly saying such didn't happen. Keep showing your level of reasoning.

Actually it is you showing your base level of reasoning. As long as someone typed a story that defames a church you don't like it must be true. Only fools think that way.

So a man stood in the place of God, asked church members to bring their monies to him so he would "invest" it for them and double it and they did it without hesitation? People who are under the tutelage of Rev. Chris Oyakhilome? LOL.

Not possible. It is not possible for anyone to be a CE member, listen to Pastor Chris teach for 1 month and then do such a foolish thing. So the story is trash; Null and Void.

If you don't believe me it is your cup of tea. I am here to warn people so that some wise ones will desist from chiming in a lie and heaping curses upon themselves. But I trust the children of perdition not to listen. Destruction awaits them.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Rider23: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2017
I can see you are BRAINWASHED already! Bye felicia
Maestro21:

So that he would be distracted or what?

I already know your type. You are already conditioned to believe anything against the church so I cannot help you.

If you run into a CEC Pastor, you would know. The guy above is not and the story does not even make sense.

Anyone who remotely listens to Pastor Chris cannot create a Ponzi scheme let alone a pastor. I saw some other poster tell lies about a CEC Pastor asking 10 people to come out with 10k. That is a bloody lie and God will pay all such liars back in his own way.

Even in campus fellowships, No BLW Pastor would ask people for 10k for anything as God does not lead us that way. If the church needed 100k for anything, the Pastor just need announce it and I guarantee you there would be someone there to drop the check.

Church work is not contribution and Ponzi schemes. It takes grace. God can lead a stranger to give a genuine MOG $100k without being induced to and that is what Pastor Chris believes.

So I don't know which church members after listening to Pastor Chris, would carry their monies and give to the pastor as if he is a money-doubler. Forget it, the story is bogus.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Rider23: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Another brainwashed sheeple!... Even your foundation school the person has gone.. Even deacons were duped in that church! weather you believe or not is your problem! Selah!
Maestro21:

Actually it is you showing your base level of reasoning. As long as someone typed a story that defames a church you don't like it must be true. Only fools think that way.

So a man stood in the place of God, asked church members to bring their monies to him so he would "invest" it for them and double it and they did it without hesitation? People who are under the tutelage of Rev. Chris Oyakhilome? LOL.

Not possible. It is not possible for anyone to be a CE member, listen to Pastor Chris teach for 1 month and then do such a foolish thing. So the story is trash; Null and Void.

If you don't believe me it is your cup of tea. I am here to warn people so that some wise ones will desist from chiming in a lie and heaping curses upon themselves. But I trust the children of perdition not to listen. Destruction awaits them.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Maestro21: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Rider23:
Another brainwashed sheeple!... Even your foundation school the person has gone.. Even deacons were duped in that church! weather you believe or not is your problem! Selah!

Actually...it is your problem not mine.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Maestro21: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2017
Rider23:
I can see you are BRAINWASHED already! Bye felicia

Sure sure sure.

I know when demons are talking have they told you? I mean the ones currently talking to you? Ask them. They know me.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by flyca: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2017
frank043:

flyca... Someone told me about this, and kept disturbing me to come and invest. I threatened to get her arrested the next time she as much as flashes me. Same during MMM days. Gullible people.

Hehe. He had a business plan not business itself. With gmail company address. And you want 2M reward. Odiegwu o!

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Osanoghodua1: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=Edu3Again posting biased and having a vendetta to insult the church.
If these were muslims & an Imam, this will never hit front

Christianity is the "only"way and the truth, so whenever a supposed minister of the gospel falls short of the real calling the world will go confuse and wonder. But whenever other religions do same it is a norm.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by pek(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Maestro21:

Actually, your reasoning and logic is too shallow. If you were a lawyer, you would be the worst ever. The story is lie to you simply because you want it to be a lie and not because it can't happen. Unless you are the pastor in question, there is no way you will conclude and say it can't and didn't happen. Since it's everywhere on social media, the pastor should come out and tell us it didn't happen and not you. Just because you want to preserve the little integrity of Christ embassy!
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Maestro21: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
pek:
Actually, your reasoning and logic is too shallow. If you were a lawyer, you would be the worst ever. The story is lie to you simply because you want it to be a lie and not because it can't happen. Unless you are the pastor in question, there is no way you will conclude and say it can't and didn't happen. Since it's everywhere on social media, the pastor should come out and tell us it didn't happen and not you. Just because you want to preserve the little integrity of Christ embassy!

LOL. It is your own illogic that is fully being demonstrated here.

If an Ovie Okorodudu swindled people, he swindled them under the auspices of being a human being and not under CEC. CEC does not preach ponzi schemes. Even in the MMM euphoria the church I attend spoke against it. Rev. CHRIS spoke against it. So why would any bona fide member listen to any other dissenting voice?

If your pastor was doing it why not report him to the authorities of the church? No, you kept quiet then when you were scammed, you now want to bring the church into it. Forget these tales by moonlight abeg. The people who invested in it..together with the Pastor (if it is true) are all greedy and disobedient people.

That one no concern CEC.

1 Like

Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by frank043(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
flyca:

Hehe. He had a business plan not business itself. With gmail company address. And you want 2M reward. Odiegwu o!

Don't mind them jare... Common sense ain't common. That's by the way, I guess you know who I'm. Ni hao ma
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by oruma19: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Maestro21:

So when you find out the lies you peddled about the church were just lies what would you do? Apologize and move on? Don't be deceived; you would account for every idle word you spoke about the church and in that moment you would remember my exchange with you.

You are not a new phenomenon. Every year I meet people like you. They talk before God has spoken and judge things before their time. I can only have pity for you because I know your end. It is the way of destruction. I know this because whenever God wants to deal with anyone, he makes them collide with us.

Selah!
u r lost. U shall understand when it's too late and begin to gnash Ur teeth. Mumu and greedy Christians of the end time making Christ a mockery to the unbelievers...
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Edeunazy: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
When you accuse a man of God or the Church publicly, is the body of Christ that you are fighting. Read what happened to those who accuse Moses in the Old Testament. Remember Judas. Find out what happens to people that speck bad about pastors and church after few years, you will weep for what you have done to your self.
A pastor or Man of God is Judge by God and not Man.
David regretted his intentions towards Saul because he was anointed. Am already feeling sorry for all those who supported your intentions.

I love our fellow Muslin brother for their upbringing in that they are not allowed to speak bad publicly about an Imam etc.

I was privileged to do my youth service with this Man of God. He made me a Christian and thought me all I know today. Am also a witness to several widows that he is taking care of within and outside Nassarawa.

You can't get famous by accusing a pastor instead of a company. Be guided. Maybe u should write about football, kidnappers, ritual killers and Herbalist not church in your own interest.

Fact to deal with:
1) you invested 150k to Link direct limited Not Pastor Ovie of Christ Embassy or Pastor Chris.
2) you proved that you and others were paid 100k each. Bal of you capital is 50k
3) you were not told you will not be given you balance even though I the investment did not work.
4) Pastor Ovie like you did say did not come alone. It means u didn't find out what happened to your investment with link direct before coming publicly to abuse d, church of Christ, Pastor Chris and Pastor Ovie.
5) contact me for your balance of 50k personally.
Re: Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) by Joagbaje(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Maestro21:

LOL. It is your own illogic that is fully being demonstrated here.

If an Ovie Okorodudu swindled people, he swindled them under the auspices of being a human being and not under CEC. CEC does not preach ponzi schemes. Even in the MMM euphoria the church I attend spoke against it. Rev. CHRIS spoke against it. So why would any bona fide member listen to any other dissenting voice?

If your pastor was doing it why not report him to the authorities of the church? No, you kept quiet then when you were scammed, you now want to bring the church into it. Forget these tales by moonlight abeg. The people who invested in it..together with the Pastor (if it is true) are all greedy and disobedient people.

That one no concern CEC.

true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference / #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.