Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (35495 Views)

What Food Do You Consider Overhyped In Terms Of Taste? (picture) / Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Best Food For Life: Which Food Do You Eat Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by michony505(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
kevoh:
I hate okpa! angry
Is lyk we gather dey in spirit
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Xerox01(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Anything fish, unless it is fried or grilled oya bring it

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Amala. It looks like poop lol
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ringi82(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cat fish angry
I also hate crabs too. Can't stand the stench when cooked .. Yuck sad

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Elf912: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
MissJoy29:
1) fried ripe plaintain (dodo)
2) Egusi soup with bitter leaf
3) Beans and yam/plaintain/potato/corn
4) Indomie with raw egg poured inside or with sardine.

Indomie and raw egg poured inside?!. Yamayana angry

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by nonut: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mine is not food but vegetable - carrot. I can't eat carrot alone without having nausea, but I can eat it when it's chopped and added to salad.
Also the coffee gum some ladies chew makes me nauseous and dizzy.

3 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Brownhypo: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
ogeodi:
fresh fish pepper soup
So am not alone on this! I detest that stuff eeeh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by marquay: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
ibawon:
I can never eat anything that has catfish in it.
It's smell alone drives me nuts
Including any fish from Freash Water
oya chop knuckle grin
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by kevoh(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
michony505:
Is lyk we gather dey in spirit
My brother...the sight of the thing pisses me off! angry The smell and the way they sell it here in Abuja in the morning piss me off!
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by rhektor(m): 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Noodles

Fresh fish pepper soup (this always makes me feel like throwing up)

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Elf912: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
Indomie and raw egg poured inside or indomie and boiled egg....

What type of yamayama is that?
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by marquay: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
shibanbo:
Rice and delicious stew fried chicken , salad wine.
is your head paining you? yhu are mentioning foods you hate and you said [b][/b]delicious stew fried chicken......delicious?!!

7 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
maklelemakukula:
I hate draw soup angry
That is it. Individual differences.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Temperance7(f): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Vegetable soup

Spaghetti

Rice and beans

Boiled yam

I'd rather do without these..
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by tlordz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
I hate salad
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by tlordz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
I hate salad

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Sikay19(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
I hate Tea

2 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ohluwanome(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
amala

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by demoman(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
I love food for thought __buhari hates it
l love food for the soul____buhari hates it

any ways back to the matter I hate ____titus____sadin____gesha''
I can't stand close to anybody dat eats it

I am with you all the way. The smell makes me FURIOUS.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by blesoh(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Shalom51:
Beans
Same, but love it in moi moi

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
okro soup
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Jogunomi1: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Pineapple

If I smell it for long, I will throw up.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Silvertrinity(f): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
sadI hate rice... Jellof, fried and white

1 Like

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by bennywyse(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Amala and Pap.... would rather starve if they are the only food left on earth
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by MrAmbition(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Honestly I'm beginning to feel like an alien, all these food you guys are saying u don't like, I love dem all!!!, I mean how possible is it for a human not to like Apple, plantain, fish or egusi, d one wey pain me pass na fish pepper soup and goat meat....Lord . See I like any and everything edible, or iz it dat me I like food too much? God. Someone even had d guts to mention my baby "Beans and Plantain"..... na wao. Well am from Benue....Idoma boy, we like food die sha, I honestly haven't seen food I don't like. lol

9 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by blackbeau1(f): 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
Xerox01:
sis warn yourself, I'm warning you oo!! jollof rice? iamnotunderstanding
lol. I'm not a fan of jollof rice tho
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by pato405(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
mercytripletz:
Dodo.
I wonder how everyone eats it without having nausea.
The smell is enough to make me puke.

Take all foods but give me dodo. I'm OK! grin

I don't take chili, NOT even a drop of it!

Again, I won't take pap. I don't like avocado pear at all!...It's so tasteless. I wonder what taste people derive in it.

3 Likes

Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by zionmade1: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
I can vomit if I perceive the smell of ewedu and locust bean. kuku poison me that bringing it close to my nose.
I also hate okpa
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by bennywyse(m): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Amala and Pap..... would rather starve than eat those foods! .... Just the sight and smell alone makes me wanna puke
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Abiagirl777(f): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Amala and Ewedu-- hell no Ukwa--------------hell no semo(Vita/lina)___hell to the no Cocoyam______hell no
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
demoman:

I am with you all the way. The smell makes me RUN FAST AND FURIOUS.
Re: Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? by Angelcute(f): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
okro soup, crocker fish, coconut rice, tea and goatmeat pepper soup

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video) / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.