Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons (7821 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by lordkit2: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is a viral photo of a couple on their wedding day. The man looks scared while the lady looks threatening.

The question is how long do you think they will last together?

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/23/see-the-wedding-photo-that-has-gone-viral-for-all-the-wrong-reasons/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by taylor88(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
lol

u dey see this kind face wey be like my ikwerre brothers wey no body gree price him land cos e dey for swampy area

u dey ask how long the marriage go last

from my view " they won't even get home together "

5 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
lordkit2:
This is a viral photo of a couple on their wedding day. The man looks scared while the lady looks threatening.

The question is how long do you think they will last together?

grin

Hahahaha..the girl be like "JUZ MAKE SURE U GON' SAY I DO OR UR DEAD" grin

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Partnerbiz3: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
2 mins..
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by xendra: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
it will actually last, I think the man already knows his place.... lol

2 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by kushercain: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Depends how long the guy can last in za oza room

2 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Barfibassey(m): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha..the girl be like "JUZ MAKE SURE U GON' SAY I DO OR UR DEAD" grin
hope say no be so u wan carri face for our jolly day?
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Barfibassey:
hope say no be so u wan carri face for our jolly day?

grin

Hahahah...

This one is quite confusing..I need a translator down here cheesy
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Dammytrager(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
lmao!!!... The marriage ends when the wedding ends

grin
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin shocked grin

Marriage is not by force,

Those two look like they are on a suicide mission!
The woman looks like a village champion,
The man looks like an outcast from a village clan of warriors.

Maybe they are even orphans or they borrowed money to execute the wedding and now, they are seeing gifts like packer, bathroom slippers, broom, waste bin, matches and mat.

I just pity them, what a bad way to start.

However, this kind of couples can have their marriage last forever.

Poor folks don't even know what divorce is, they always get around their differences!

3 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by mofeoluwadassah: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
lmao....the woman be like 'you wan marry me abi...i go show you the stuff am made off' cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Barfibassey(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahah...

This one is quite confusing..I need a translator down here :
lol! Y do u need a translator?
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by SophieK(f): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nairalanders, dats nat a real wedding photo, it was taken frm an igbo movie i watched countless times

6 Likes

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Lady go show am but with that dude face, it seems he is also the stubborn type so them go show themselves pepper. grin
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by laribari(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dem force the man? The man mind go deep ooo, this one wey him dey swell up so. The wife be like....... you don start again abi? grin

You complain too much grin
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by bayocanny: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lol, the bride be like woju o
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Slack man. Why must they catch you with your hands inside the cookie jar? grin
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lmao. see eyes.
This is what happens when you refuse to buy and use a condom.
These ones wedding night will be like world war 2. Na fight

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by 2goodbobo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
That is a pix from an Igbo comedy movie.
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by ufuosman(m): 12:14am On Aug 24, 2017
For better for worse. Dem go fight come luv dem self
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Bloggers ehh.. This picture is from Africa Magic Igbo.. nawaa o...

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Prognose: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2017
Make una no vex, na so her face be.
Below is a pic of her smiling grin

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2017
grin

Zero chill they have....

Their children will be born out of 100% savagery

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Benekruku(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2017
The marriage is broken already!

They must have filed for divorce before the marriage
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by chudyprince: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Op dont judge a book by it cover, they may end up being happy ever after in their union compared to most of the "Show me ur 32teeth couples".
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Akious2k2(m): 9:04am On Aug 24, 2017
Prognose:
Make una no vex, na so her face be.
Below is a pic of her smiling grin
What about d man's face? Na so e b 2?
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Onyenna(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2017
LOL!...

I know those two....It's a comedy....they're based in owerri....I can't really remember their names but their videos are on Facebook.....Hilarious indeed....LMAO!

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Sir rest in peace in advnce... Lol... Dat look grin
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by brize(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
I think they are comedians
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by odoguma(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2017
Are you out of school and in need of a short term job to make money before resumption. Look no further.
Iroko Tv is now recruiting for Offline Sales Agent who will sell their subscription vouchers to existing and new customer.
Basic Salary: 25K
On-Time target: 40 to 60K and above.
Application is by sending in CV to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com with the email subject "Offline Sales Agent - (Location) "

They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

- Ikeja
- Victoria Island
- Surulere
- Lekki
- Alimosho
- Isolo/Okota
- Yaba
- Ajah
- Maryland
- Trade Fair/Alaba
- Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
- Ketu
- Ikorodu
- Apapa

Note: Successful applicant will be contacted via mail for interview.
Re: See The Wedding Photo That Has Gone Viral For All The Wrong Reasons by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
taylor88:
lol

u dey see this kind face wey be like my ikwerre brothers wey no body gree price him land cos e dey for swampy area

u dey ask how long the marriage go last sharap you stupid igbo man

from my view " they won't even get home together "

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / 15 Perfect Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend This Christmas / No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.