Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri (11944 Views)

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Suicide Bomb At A Mosque In Muna, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri by jpipe2000(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is just sad
Re: Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
I want to know and hear what buhari and arewa youths have to say about this... I would have pity and sympathize with them, but when I remembered Nnamdi KANU and ipob is more a threat to them than this mad terrorist I had no other reason than to rejoice when something like this happen.... I hope the 1st Oct notice still stands. Ndi Ala

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri by asayad4luv(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
God bless Nigerian Army, they sacrifice a lot.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri by MrSly(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
nwabobo:
Suspected suicide bombers have struck in the Muna area of Maiduguri, capital of Borno state.

A source disclosed this to TheCable, saying the incident happened around 2:50pm on Wednesday.

Details of the attack are still sketchy but officials of the Borno state emergency management agency (SEMA) and security agencies have reportedly moved to the scene.

This is coming 24 hours after President Muhammadu Buhari presided over a security meeting where he ordered service chiefs to tackle security threats in the north-east and other parts of the country.

In a nationwide address on Monday, Buhari had said his government would “reinforce and reinvigorate the fight against elements of Boko Haram which are attempting a new series of attacks on soft targets “.

The sect carried out a series of attacks during the president’s 103-day medical vacation in the United Kingdom.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-explosion-rocks-maiduguri
I don't blame Bokoharam. Since the foolish man whose house in on fire is busy chasing rat. BUHARI IS AN ERROR!

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Muna In Maiduguri by HMZi: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
DEAR SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF MAIDUGURI (including d entire northeast) STOP KILLING YOUR KINSMEN (idgaf if you do,just dont cross over)....grow some sense oooo,dont let that imam full you,aint no 77 virgins anywhere...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo LP Guber Candidate, Akinwale Dumps Party For APC / Minimum Wage: Labour Slashes Demand To ₦‎500,000 / Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.