Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao (11931 Views)

Agbaje Vows To Cancel Lekki-epe Toll Gate If Elected / Lagos Unveils Alternative Road For Lekki-epe Toll Plaza / (lekki Epe Toll) Versus (m6 Toll U.k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 2:40am On Dec 24, 2011
All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA,) yesterday joined many others to condemn Lagos state government and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) for the toll collection on Lekki-Epe expressway and "wickedly increasing tuition fees in Lagos State University (LASU.)

http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/201112230805.html

grin grin grin
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Relax101(m): 2:58am On Dec 24, 2011
All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA,) yesterday joined many others to condemn Lagos state government and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) for the toll collection on Lekki-Epe expressway and "wickedly increasing tuition fees in Lagos State University (LASU.)"

A press statement signed by the party's publicity secretary, Sanjo Olawuyi accused Governor Babatunde Fashola and ACN of inflicting more pains on the citizenry against comfort and meaningful development promised during electioneering tours, saying, "Fashola's government is not masses oriented at all, in fact his administration had totally deviated from the progressives that it claims to belong to.

"It is overtly seen that, most of his initiatives that, supposed to be massively applauded by the masses; as the dividend of democracy, have over nightly turned out to be the source of massive-cum-masses exploitation and frustration," Olawuyi wrote.

According to APGA, "Currently, Lagos state government came out with new school fees regime which was wickedly and unilaterally increased to N240, 000 per annum; this is a ploy to massively send out all the poor students out of LASU; this is far out of the democratic dividends expected from the ACN government of Lagos State.

"This is the same government that hyped free education as its main selling point during the April 2011 general elections; who is fooling who?" it asked, recalling, "If we can remember, the UPN regime of Lateef Jakande that established LASU did not establish it to be an institution that will turn out to commercialized."

The party lamented that, "It is to a dismay that, some of the roads constructed during the first regime of Barrister Raji Fashola are now presenting defects, chief among the defects is big pot hole(s), which may be attributed to the fact that, those road construction contracts were not awarded to competent road construction companies or the technical aspects of the project were politicized; on a good day, a well constructed road supposed to last for a minimum of seven years or at least four years.

"In order for Gov. Fashola to consolidate his policy of Commercialized Governance, his administration had put everything in place to be collecting toll fees at the remaining few roads that, have not developed pot-holes, a typical example of this is the toll fees that are now being collected by the Lagos State Government, at the Admiralty Bus Stop of Lekki-Epe Express Way.

"In the same vein, it is unfair to note that, the ACN regime of Barr. Fashola has succeeded in commercializing virtually every aspect of his regime. This could likewise be seen at all the general hospitals in Lagos State, where drugs are sold at exorbitant prices. This is the same government that is busy with media hypes that, health care in Lagos is free," APGA listed.

It however suggested that men of the state Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) need to be professionally trained to be guiding vehicle drivers/owners and other road users on the best way to use the roads and not to be carrying out fund generating function for Lagos State Government, concluding, "LAGOS ACN please for God's sake; be masses friendly in your administration."
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Relax101(m): 2:59am On Dec 24, 2011
Stupid eko Ile what's wrong with the statement? Abi Apga as a political party no get mouth to talk again.
You are just one irredeemable fool!

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 3:27am On Dec 24, 2011
And what have these political party clowns said about all the ills ravaging their own villages? Like we really give a damn what some villagers got to say about how we run our own state?

These clowns can not even deliver a common airport, all they did was begged  and begged like beggars to have the same airstrip repainted and handed bacck to them like suckers.

These fools are slaughtering and kidnapping themselves endlessly, but these clowns don;t even give a poo, talk less having anything to say about it

Common bridge these losers can not build, it's the same begging and begging like destitutes, yet they got the nerve to talk about other people and how they deal with their own infrastructural needs. 

No, save your fake BS, look in the mirror and go worry about your own backward and roadless, bridgeless and no development  towns and villages

What a bunch of clowns,

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Onlytruth(m): 4:25am On Dec 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

And what have these political party clowns said about all the ills ravaging their own villages? Like we really give a damn what some villagers got to say about how we run our own state?

These clowns can not even deliver a common airport, all they did was begged  and begged like beggars to have the same airstrip repainted and handed bacck to them like suckers.

These fools are slaughtering and kidnapping themselves endlessly, but these clowns don;t even give a poo, talk less having anything to say about it

Common bridge these losers can not build, it's the same begging and begging like destitutes, yet they got the nerve to talk about other people and how they deal with their own infrastructural needs. 

No, save your fake BS, look in the mirror and go worry about your own backward and roadless, bridgeless and no development  towns and villages

What a bunch of clowns,

But the APGA man is not from the so called villages. He is a Yoruba man from Lagos. undecided
When are you ever going to evolve into a homo sapien?

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Relax101(m): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2011
Helep mi ask am o.
I put the whole story, im begin dey yarn like mumu wey he be.
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 4:43am On Dec 24, 2011
Onlytruth:

But the APGA man is not from the so called villages. He is a Yoruba man from Lagos. undecided
When are you ever going to evolve into a homo sapien? 

What difference does it make? Dude could be emeka sef for all I care. AGPA is nothing but a freeking ibo political party, they have no representation beyond the confines of iboland talk less Lagos and their political ideology, philosophy and sense of backward governance is a sad reflection of the stupidity the fool asserted and the backwardness going on in iboland. They can keep their stupidity in iboland.

lol @ homo sapien.  Freeking agama lizard. I guess ezu or what ever the hell they call you these days is getting to your akpu head.

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Onlytruth(m): 4:49am On Dec 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

What difference does it make? Dude could be emeka sef for all I care. AGPA is nothing but a freeking  ibo political party, [b]they have no representation beyond the confines of iboland talk less Lagos [/b]and their political ideology, philosophy and sense of backward governance is a sad reflection of the stupidity the fool asserted and the backwardness going on in iboland. They can keep their stupidity in iboland.

Fact remains that the man is not Igbo, but the point is that it is becoming abundantly clear now that APGA is the only hope of progressives in Nigeria. Soon, every progressive will jump on board and say a big NO to mass robbing and tax lynching. Lagos is for the taking by true progressive forces!  cool

2 Likes

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 5:02am On Dec 24, 2011
Onlytruth:

Fact remains that the man is not Igbo, but the point is that it is becoming abundantly clear now that APGA is the only hope of progressives in Nigeria. Soon, every progressive will jump on board and say a big NO to mass robbing and tax lynching. Lagos is for the taking by true progressive forces!  cool

And you know he's ibo because you have proof asserting his tribal origin?

How dumb can you be? lmao

lol @ progressive. Where are they progressing to with zero achievements? Can you name one single infrastructure or progressive achievement they have delivered to anybody?

ZERO/NOTHING. Just incompetent loudmouths like you losers on NL, 

What is agipa gan sef? Who are your leaders and what specifically have they delivered to the people they represent? One single classroom they haven't built and that's even if they know how to build one.

Oh I forget, you are still begging and begging the federal government to build classroom for your kids,

Incompetent and shameless clowns

Just what? Nothing. They are nothing but political opportunists looking for relevance,   

Y'all sux major b.alls
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Onlytruth(m): 5:14am On Dec 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Where are they progressing to with zero achievements? Can you name one single infrastructure or progressive achievement they have delivered to anybody?

ZERO/NOTHING. Just incompetent loudmouths like you losers on NL, 

What is agipa gan sef? Who are your leaders and what specifically have they delivered to the people they represent? One single classroom they haven't built and that's even if they know how to build one.

Anambra State under APGA is one of the least indebted states in Nigeria, and Imo State is also financially solid with FREE education.
Both states are not taxing their citizens to death; rent tax, toll tax, road tax, sh!tt!ing tax etc.

APGA leaders are Rochas Okorocha and Peter Obi

Next question? cool

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 5:22am On Dec 24, 2011
Onlytruth:

Anambra State under APGA is one of the least indebted states in Nigeria, and Imo State is also financially solid with FREE education.
Both states are not taxing their citizens to death; rent tax, toll tax, road tax, sh!tt!ing tax etc.

APGA leaders are Rochas Okorocha and Peter Obi

Next question? cool

I asked you to tell us what they have delivered in terms of infrastructure.

Shebi they have a lot to say about other people's infrastructures. Now tell us something about theirs

We both know the reason why you can not list anything. Like I said, NOTHING/ZERO

Like they say, empty barrel makes the loudest noise

You never build house, but you have a lot to say about the pesin wey they build many many houses,

lol @ APGA leaders are Rochas Okorocha and Peter Obi

Like I don't know your incompetent no achievement people you call leaders

losers,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Onlytruth(m): 5:30am On Dec 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

I asked you to tell us what they have delivered in terms of infrastructure.

Shebi they have a lot to say about other people's infrastructures.
Now tell us something about theirs

Both states are developing their infrastructure, from roads, to bridges to building new schools, hospitals, all without taxing innocent citizens to death. Like I said, true progressives are taking note, and fake progressives are panicking!  grin grin grin

The man calling you people out here is a Yoruba APGA man, and he is not happy that thieves are Desecrating Lagos with taxes, while delivering almost nothing for the tax collected. The state is acquiring HUGE debts too, yet Lagosians are paying for their very existence.
Soon, Lagosian eyes will open, na Chicken logo placard dem go take chase you comot from governors lodge at Alausa.  grin cool

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2011
Onlytruth:

Both states are developing their infrastructure, from roads, to bridges to building new schools, hospitals, all without taxing innocent citizens to death. Like I said, true progressives are taking note, and fake progressives are panicking!  grin grin grin

The man calling you people out here is a Yoruba APGA man, and he is not happy that thieves are Desecrating Lagos with taxes, while delivering almost nothing for the tax collected. The state is acquiring HUGE debts too, yet Lagosians are paying for their very existence.
Soon, Lagosian eyes will open, na Chicken logo placard dem go take chase you comot from governors lodge at Alausa.  grin cool

I.m really not interested in your 419 talk

Just show us one road, one hospital, one bridge.

Thank God, at least the people you call thieves know how to build roads, bridges, schools, hospitals and human capacity that your incompetent leaders can not even dream of.

Even you loud mouth on NL are too incompetent to name just one thing your lazy leaders have done for you, I guess they haven't done anything, lol

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 6:02am On Dec 24, 2011
I see you edited your post to add chicken picture,

You basically just confirmed my assertions about your lazy and incompetent leaders.

Chicken is the universal symbol of weakness, laziness and cowardice,

They don't say YOU ARE A CHICKEN FOR NO REASON.

What kind dumb a//s//s political logo is chicken sef?

ibo people no go kill me I swear,

lmao

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 6:04am On Dec 24, 2011
Definition of chicken

adjective

afraid.

What's the matter, are you chicken?

noun

a coward.

See more words with the same meaning: a coward, wimp, weakling.

Originally submitted by Anonymous on Oct 01 2001.  (Edit this definition.)

a young gay man.

I'm looking for some chicken tonight at the bar.

See more words with the same meaning: man, men, male.
        See more words with the same meaning: young person.

Originally submitted by Bill C. from Yorktown, VA, USA on May 04 2007.  (Edit this definition.)

noun - uncountable

a "game" played in motor vehicles where 2 vehicles drive towards each other, and the first vehicle to veer loses.
        See more words with the same meaning: driving and driving maneuvers.
        See more words with the same meaning: games (related to).

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-of/chicken

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

I see you edited your post to add chicken picture,

You basically just confirmed my assertions about your lazy and incompetent leaders.

Chicken is the universal symbol of weakness, laziness and cowardice,

They don't say YOU ARE A CHICKEN FOR NO REASON.

What kind dumb a//s//s political logo is chicken sef?

ibo people no go kill me I swear,

lmao

I told you the last time,you can see your popularity of your party going down in Lagos.continue your propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2011
olas2u:

I told you the last time,you can see your popularity of your party going down in Lagos.continue your propaganda.

Of what relevance are you and your meaningless rubbish to me?
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Onlytruth(m): 6:18am On Dec 24, 2011
@Eko Ile

I hope you are not really expecting me to fall for your r.e.tarded trap.  undecided
Even if I post a picture showing the best development in Nigeria, you will still talk trash; so what is the use? undecided

When are you going to join the rest of us homo sapiens progressives?   cool

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Onlytruth(m): 6:21am On Dec 24, 2011
. . And the APGA logo is not a chicken. It is a c0ck. cool

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Onlytruth(m): 6:22am On Dec 24, 2011
. . And if I choose to be as twisted as you, I would say that the ACN logo (the broom) is for sweeping public funds into private pockets.  cool

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

Of what relevance are you and your meaningless rubbish to me?

Because you always writing bullshit all the time,you dont have any entreprise for a living expect sucking lagos money from your propaganda.The last time you fooled yourself by saying you were more informed than every body .But you can see your days are numbered,all of you sucking us.

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2011
Onlytruth:

@Eko Ile

I hope you are not really expecting me to fall for your slow trap.  undecided
Even if I post a picture showing the best development in Nigeria, you will still talk trash; so what is the use? undecided

When are you going to join the rest of us homo sapiens progressives?   cool

You all about 419. How are you falling in my trap after posting that your incompetent leaders have built roads, bridges and hospitals? You've stated your own facts, all I ask you to do is show us what you asserted.

You don't even have to post pictures. just list them like so so and so bridge, so so and so hospital or so so and so school. I do that everyday with my eyes closed.

You are really a pathetic clown for using that elementary trick to dodge around like a coward.

That's the problem with many of you, you can not put your facts where your lies are. Gosh I hate liars I swear.

You don;t even have to prov anything anyways, I know all about you and your incompetent leaders. How are they even going to build anything when in fact they lack the vision to do anything to start with?

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 6:28am On Dec 24, 2011
olas2u:

Because you always writing bullshit all the time,you dont have any entreprise for a living expect sucking lagos money from your propaganda.The last time you fooled yourself by saying you were more informed than every body .But you can see your days are numbered,all of you sucking us.

Blah Blah Blah Blah

Maybe I should just put this clownish pest on my ignore list,
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Onlytruth(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2011
@Eko Ile

Who built the new Anambra State University?
How much did parents have to f0rk out to send their kids to that school?
Now, show me your own with all the HEAVY taxes. cool

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by dayokanu(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2011
So one party's logo is a chicken?

Well the founder of the part was a known coward/chicken who fled to Abidjan in the heat of war
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2011
Onlytruth:

@Eko Ile

Who built the new Anambra State University?
How much did parents have to f0rk out to send their kids to that school?
Now, show me your own with all the HEAVY taxes.  cool

lmao, see 419

Created and built are 2 different things. You think we don't know about turning some old secondary school into some glorified university.

Built = Built from scratch and you can not tell me that's what you are talking about and I dare you to back it up with pics,

Where are the new schools, where are the hospitals, where are the bridges (Well, you are still begging the federal government for that like beggars as usual)
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by Onlytruth(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2011
Eko Ile:

lmao, see 419

Created and built are 2 different things. You think we don't know about turning some old secondary school into some glorified university.

Built = Built from scratch and you can not tell me that's what you are talking about and I dare you to back it up with pics,

Where are the new schools, where are the hospitals, where are the bridges (Well, you are still begging the federal government for that like beggars as usual)

You are the 419 expert and like I told you, your game is below human IQ levels, so I won't play it.
You basically have two option: Evolve into the homo sapiens family, or continue with your 419 "EKO ONI BAJE!"
hehe! grin cheesy grin

Signing off,

Yours truly

Eze Igbo Nairaland (ikenga dike Anaedo, ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland) cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by EkoIle1: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2011
Onlytruth:

You are the 419 expert and like I told you, your game is below human IQ levels, so I won't play it.
You basically have two option: Evolve into the homo sapiens family, or continue with your 419 "EKO ONI BAJE!"
hehe! grin cheesy grin

Signing off,

Yours truly

Eze Igbo Nairaland (ikenga dike Anaedo, ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland) cool cool cool

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The great ibo ala ojuku tradition

Run run run like a chicken coward when the going gets tuff

All I ask for na to just name one road, one school and one hospital

Is it not shameful that you can't even come up with anything? Nothing to show for the whole of iboland?

See chicken in action,

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by chino11(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2011
The clown from the pits of yooroba land
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by aljharem3: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2011
@Eko ile

why are you attacking APGA ? Let me remind you that APGA is a political party just like ACN and PDP and thus they have every right to talk on the affires of any state they have members in. APGA is not a tribal party

Eko ile, you are doing ACN and Fashola a great diservice by mixing tribalsim with it.

1 Like

Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by ak47mann(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2011
eko ile is a poor Yoruba boy that feed from Lagos tax payers money,and who are the majority of tax payers in Lagos?and using their money to fix their dirty slums and their glorify backward city cool cool cool cool
Re: Apga Condemns Lekki-epe Toll. Wetin Consyn Agbero With Overload. Lmao by chino11(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2011
How can you say that the badger feeds from tax payers money? Does he know where their secretariat is located? For all I care the puppy boy may just be an illusioned area-boy wandering the streets of lagos with his stolen BB on one hand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Beefs Up Border Watch After ‘refugee Influx’ From Nigeria / National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate / Aregbesola Bags Businessday Award Of Excellence In Service As Interior Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.