Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? (765 Views)

Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by Tunchi101(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
I think there's a degree of truth to this. what do you think guys?
Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin

Oooh yaaaz! I like being challenged.. grin

Play hard to get with me and i'll chase ur azz like mad but once i catch u, dont u dare to fall in love with me wink
Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by Synzu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Oooh yaaaz! I like being challenged.. grin

Play hard to get with me and i'll chase ur azz like mad but once i catch u, dont u dare to fall in love with me wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=Synzu post=59759295][/quote]

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by BiafranBushBoy: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
I would call it the "Law of Selective Availability".

Have you heard that " Human think Emotionally and back it up with logic?" (Proven!!)

We, humans, tend to long for things we can't have.

But the disadvantage to this is the fact that after a long pursuit, we tend to despise what we feel we can't get.

So when you want to apply this principle in Business, Relationship, Marriage and etc, always know when to become " selectively available"

it is a great law in Business and psychology, and it shouldn't be misused!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by Bhuldoxxa(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
If you act disinterested in me especially in this Buhari regime, I will be very glad you did.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by lilmax(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
I don't like stress..... I find "hard to get" irritating
Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by ikp120(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
I don't really like that hard to get nonsense.

Once I start touching you and you dey behave somehow disinterested, once you leave, I WILL delete everything about you. I no like stress o. sad sad

You're definitely not my type.

Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Have you heard that " Human think Emotionally and back it up with logic?" (Proven!!)

We humans tend to long for things we can have.

But the disadvantage to this, is the fact that after a long pursuit, we tend to despise what we feel we can get.

So when you want to apply this principle in Business, Relationship, Marriage and etc, always know when to become " selectively available"

No offense but you failed to make sense here.

Most of what you said, although some contradictory like the bolded and some untrue, doesn't even apply to the subject matter.

Please explain how humans thinking emotionally and then logically applies to the subject matter?
And no, people don't despise what they can have. They may not value it as much, but they don't despise it. Except the definition of 'despise' has changed. And this loss of value doesn't even apply to everyone, even in a relationship context.

1 Like

Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
DouglasH92:

No offense but you failed to make sense here.

Most of what you said, although some contradictory like the bolded and some untrue, don't even apply to the subject matter.

Please explain how humans thinking emotionally and then logically applies to the subject matter?
And no, people don't despise what they can have. They may not value it as much, but they don't despise it. Except the definition of 'despised' has changed. And this loss of value doesn't even apply to everyone, even in a relationship context.

It was a typo error.. little brainstorming shoulda helped you decipher that.

I will tell you now.

Do you know the emotion that comes along with "the chase?"

Sit down and analyze it.

Why do you chase after that girl... even when she is bouncing you up and down? (You might want to prove that you can conquer any girl, which is the Ego, and prestige of not wanting to lose the game, else you become EMOTIONALLY down)

Along the line, you decide to leave the "nonsense" girl and go your way because you have this sense of pride (which is an emotional feeling) that you can't afford to let go to the dogs. This is just an example.

Longing for things you can't get is triggered because we humans are wired emotionally; also, finally despising them because we can't afford it, is also because we reason emotionally.

In sales and Management, we make use of all these in order to make a client buy our services.
Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by Dillusionist(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Tunchi101:
I think there's a degree of truth to this. what do you think guys?
who get time for those rubbish abeg..??
Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by Tunchi101(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:
who get time for those rubbish abeg..??
which rubbish?
Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2017
If a guy shows disinterest, I just forget about him.

I don't need stress.
Re: Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

We, humans, tend to long for things we can't have.

But the disadvantage to this is the fact that after a long pursuit, we tend to despise what we feel we can't get.

This always happens to me, I might pursue something for a while, after a while I just lose interest and despise the things, same as human being.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Have Observed This Trend At Some Point On Social Media / My Girlfriend Is A Famous P0rn Star Who Has S3x With Other Men & Women Every Day / Study ~ S*x Makes Men Feel Closer To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.