Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Rate My Pic Without Makeup! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Pic Without Makeup! (20968 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
i will rate it 4/10. my blunt truth.
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2017
alexialin:
tongue wink

What say you? grin
Natural Beauty defined.
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 25, 2017
alexialin , you are looking fine babe, and you have that complexion that will make me wanna have children with you.
whose side of the family did you get your Chinco eyes from?
and those breasts. Hmm! make I no just talk. so my final rating: 7/10.
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2017
thornapple:

Natural Beauty defined.

kiss
kissthanks dear

You are naturally beautiful too cheesy
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2017
macbede:
i will rate it 4/10. my blunt truth.

Lol your blunt lie! tongue

1 Like

Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Nice lips cheesy
Ten over ten

1 Like

Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2017
dumo1:
alexialin , you are looking fine babe, and you have that complexion that will make me wanna have children with you.
whose side of the family did you get your Chinco eyes from?
and those breasts. Hmm! make I no just talk. so my final rating: 7/10.

Thanks smiley

From my lovely mum. Shes so pretty. Even when we were lil and my mum is all dressed up for dinner date with dad, adjusting her hair. We will be smiling, admiring her and eventually, I and bro will say, mummy you are so beautiful. She will look back at us and smile. Rub our heads pull our cheeks, and now bed time and dont wait up. We wil be back soon smiley
I still remember like yesterday. smiley
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 25, 2017
alexialin:

Thanks smiley

From my lovely mum. Shes so pretty. Even when we were lil and my mum is all dressed up for dinner date with dad, adjusting her hair. We will be smiling, admiring her and eventually, I and bro will say, mummy you are so beautiful. She will look back at us and smile. Rub our heads pull our cheeks, and now bed time and dont wait up. We wil be back soon smiley
your mum was truly a great woman and I am glad you took after her in all ramifications. you are really beautiful. don't mind those saying otherwise. Be even better than your mum to your own kids. All the best in life and your endeavors.
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2017
dumo1:

your mum was truly a great woman and I am glad you took after her in all ramifications. you are really beautiful. don't mind those saying otherwise. Be even better than your mum to your own kids. All the best in life and your endeavors.

My dear she was indeed great, very supportive and she loved my dad so much.
Am exactly like her, lol.
And my kids, wherever una dey knows I can't wait to show them enough love, emotional stability and care. kiss

About those peeps saying trash about me? Na their wahala. They can wail for all I care, grin its allowed. Some human beings are like that. So am not bothered. Na their way.

Thanks on the best wishes.
Wish you same too.

God bless you, amen smiley
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
alexialin:

My dear she was indeed great, very supportive and she loved my dad so much.
Am exactly like her, lol.
And my kids, wherever una dey knows I can't wait to show them enough love, emotional stability and care. kiss

About those peeps saying trash about me? Na their wahala. They can wail for all I care, grin its allowed. Some human beings are like that. So am not bothered. Na their way.

Thanks on the best wishes.
Wish you same too.

God bless you, amen smiley
I wish I were there to experience the lovey lovey between your dad and mum. it must have been a nice experience for you kids to experience. thats what I call true love in action and deeds.
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
dumo1:

I wish I were there to experience the lovey lovey between your dad and mum. it must have been a nice experience for you kids to experience. thats what I call true love in action and deeds.

Awww cheesy
But I can't forget d day she was mad! Seriously mad at my dad. Lol
It was really fun and my mum can get jealous for Africa. Lol
My dad sef, hes a ladies man cheesy handsome and successful.
Only him and his driver knows his runs.. Lol
But the day my mum heard he picked a girl up. Mehn hell was let loose that day. Lol
My dad just weak, as she was screaming at his face. He later pacified her, that it was raining and he saw the poor innocent girl on the road and simply told his driver to stop and assist her. She even sat in front next to the driver and nothing happened, then she came down at her bus stop, thats all! she is getting all wrong.
She screamed the driver name, driver was shaking lol and she asked him, is it true? What really happened? Driver said the same thing as my dad said.

My dad was like u see what u are doing? The kids are scared already! Oya come come, its ok! U know I can't cheat on u. I wjll never! As he was dragging her, he winked at his driver.
I just shake my head as I watched him dragging her to the other room.

Since that day! Dad is over careful with mum! Lol
The man no like wahala! grin

1 Like

Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by barbi5: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=Synzu post=59761425]Nice breasts. smiley [/quote
Oga breast grin
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Synzu(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
barbi5:
Oga breast grin

Who be dis? cheesy
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
alexialin:

Thanks smiley

mummy's big baby cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
sunshineR:

mummy's big baby cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes o! cheesy

Shes my numero uno role model grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
alexialin:

Awww cheesy
But I can't forget d day she was mad! Seriously mad at my dad. Lol
It was really fun and my mum can get jealous for Africa. Lol
My dad sef, hes a ladies man cheesy handsome and successful.
Only him and his driver knows his runs.. Lol
But the day my mum heard he picked a girl up. Mehn hell was let loose that day. Lol
My dad just weak, as she was screaming at his face. He later pacified her, that it was raining and he saw the poor innocent girl on the road and simply told his driver to stop and assist her. She even sat in front next to the driver and nothing happened, then she came down at her bus stop, thats all! she is getting all wrong.
She screamed the driver name, driver was shaking lol and she asked him, is it true? What really happened? Driver said the same thing as my dad said.

My dad was like u see what u are doing? The kids are scared already! Oya come come, its ok! U know I can't cheat on u. I wjll never! As he was dragging her, he winked at his driver.
I just shake my head as I watched him dragging her to the other room.

Since that day! Dad is over careful with mum! Lol
The man no like wahala! grin
lol! men and their ways. The most important thing is that he loved your mum no matter what.
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
dumo1:

lol! men and their ways. The most important thing is that he loved your mum no matter what.

He truly loves my mum and he stood by her all through. She achieved all her dreams with him. And she loves him so much! Two peas in a pod. Hes a great man too, forget say he like woman and woman sef no dey allow am rest. Lol.
And they were married for 50years.

Even at 70years, women of 45years were eyeing him. I noticed when we both went out. And I jokingly tapped him and whispered into his ears, Papa u hot o! cheesy
He said what? I said papa no look back o, but the lady who passed us, that lady? If u see how shes lost in thought staring at u cheesy, you go shock! Lol

He smiled and tried looking back. Ohhh Papa stop! I say no look back! Oya let's go.. Lol

When we got home, I told my mum as he was seated in front of her.
I say mama, your husband is still smoking hot at his age! shocked
A middle age woman was lost admiring him o.
My mum looked at us wit disdain, she said who cares, they shud follow him nah, he no get strength. Nothing dey there again. Lol

My dad looked her with one bad eye, while I was busy laughing at both of them cheesy cheesy
Mehn!
He never failed in his duties as a husband, mentor and father.
God bless them, amen.
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
alexialin:

He truly loves my mum and he stood by her all through. She achieved all her dreams with him. And she loves him so much! Two peas in a pod. Hes a great man too, forget say he like woman and woman sef no dey allow am rest. Lol.
He never failed in his duties as a husband, mentor and father.
God bless them, amen.
Amen dear. amen.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
9.8 over 10

1 Like

Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
agongajoseph:
9.8 over 10

kiss cheesy thanks dear
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Kikikiki grin grin grin Dis Thread Just Dey Remin Me Of Whywhyogun
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2017
smiley

I feel happy today.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by player007(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:
tongue wink

What say you? grin

The first without makeup

Both pictures look the same to me. One looks like black and white, while the other is a normal picture.
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
alexialin:
smiley
I feel happy today.
You are not looking bad cool
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
All I see is boobs !! Can we rate it too ?!

Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by tmamuda(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Beautiful, how about we hang out?
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:
you look so fine..8/10
only you can say that nd d reason is obvious
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:43am On Sep 02, 2017
alexialin:
tongue wink

What say you? grin

The first without makeup

Alexialin , are you a seamstress?
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by arena07: 5:28am On Sep 02, 2017
alexialin:
smiley

I feel happy today.
your parent married for 50 years?
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
arena07:
your parent married for 50 years?

Yes they were.

I have elder step bros and step sisters, who are like 48, 45 years., 42, 40, 35 then moi and my last bro. smiley
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Alexialin , are you a seamstress?

Am proudly a fashion designer, a seamstress and a tailor. smiley and there are difference in these three jobs but they interwoven.

Been on it for the past 11years, as soon as I was done with nysc.
Re: Rate My Pic Without Makeup! by arena07: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
alexialin:

Yes they were.

I have elder step bros and step sisters, who are like 48, 45 years., 42, 40, 35 then moi and my last bro. smiley
are u a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 28, Marries 71-year-old White Lady (photos) / 3 Things You Should Never Do Around Your Man / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.