Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina (19256 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Buhari’s title: No law states how a President should be addressed - NBA / “No Law Requires Me To Produce My Certificate” - Buhari To Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by omoelerin1: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2017
I have started to hate this man. Why? I hate lying and detest anyone that tells lie. In fact, a liar is my worst enemy. Once I discover you are a liar I would not have any thing to do with you anymore. If I were in this man's shoe, I would have had resigned since as Buhari's media aid. I cherish my reputation more than any other thing.

1 Like

Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by esthel(f): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2017
Honestly i'm lost for words, We are in for sort of joke and we have never had it this bad,the other day that puffed faced woman called him a private citizen spending public money on a private sickness, to he has to work from home his office is infested with rats, now FEC meeting doesnt have to hold every week,all this just to save face for an incompetent old an, the praise singers around him wont let this man be till he dies in power. That man needs to go and rest, he is simply old.
Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by holluphemydavid(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Omeokachie:
And this Adesina dude is said to be a "pastor"?
says who?pastor from which church?i'm hearing dis for the first time
Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by precious1967(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2017
RUBBISH
Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by Reference(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2017
Once again. By 2019 everyone will be demystified. The future of Nigeria is in the hands of Nigerians. No individual can move this country forward. I hope this is abundantly clear now. Good morning Nigerians.
Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by santos4eva: 9:00am On Aug 24, 2017
PMB has not been sleeping in days coz the rodents in his bedroom have ripped of the mattress and pillows...The FEC meeting will hold after he has rested well bear with him.��
In the meantime, be informed that he will not attend the Friday Jumat.
May he recover fully In-sha-Allah.
Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by bumi10(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2017
franzeezco:

Let me enlighten u It's been Poo since 1960

hahahahah
Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by RillJ(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2017
From Garuba's 'RATAttack' through Adesina's 'Unconstitutional' FEC meeting....
Nexxxxxxxt!
Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by luckyogor(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2017
What a country!

1 Like

Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Femi can as well ask us, who fec meeting epp?

Since the National conference was a jamboree to Buhari and his ministers been noise makers, consequently, fec meeting could be a waste of time to him!
A waste of time and funds.
APC and Buhari's government is trying to run away from accountabilities to Nigerians.

Transparency International whatever they are calling themselves should be ashamed of themselves for being bribed by APC government, with taxpayers money.
Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by sshalom(m): 10:13am On Aug 24, 2017
Femi Adesina sometimes speaks like someone who is power drunk and arrogant at the same time. Some of these comments will come back to hunt him. He shouldn't look too far into history to take his lessons!

3 Likes

Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by Felixalex(m): 10:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Kriz08:

I swear down

Thief!!!
Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by GreyLaw(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Lai Mohammed is almost a commedian to Nigerians and we laugh when he talks. But this man, Adeshina, he tells lies and seems to force us to believe it.

Watch his interviews and you'll notice the man is arrogant and keeps a straight face while taking questions from journalists.

1 Like

Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by kenny987(f): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Truckpusher:
Turns out the fisherman was a better choice after all but stupid pride and useless ego won't let you agree that you were once as blind as a bat.

Thunder fire Satan for blockos

Exactly! I was going to tell doctokwus that with all his sanctimonious posturing, he'd need to admit his folly and stop pretending to find some justification for supporting this fossil. What wise ones saw lying down, he and and his majority sai baba blabbers could not even see at the top of the highest iroko tree. Such a shame...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Law Says FEC Meeting Must Be Held Every Week – Femi Adesina by hedonistic: 12:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Nigeria is in the hands of charlatans. Arrogantly incompetent charlatans. This means trouble.

It is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Fumes As PDP Demands Review Of Buhari Supreme Court Victory / My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / N438m Scandal: I Am A Shareholder Not Director Of The Company - Tunji-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.