Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu (19277 Views)

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? / SW Boko Haram Threat: Who Are The BH If Not Drug Pushers Frm South Africa~Tinubu / Nigeria's Status As A Tier One Military Power In Jeopardy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by bennybuhari: 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
President Bola Tinubu on Saturday said his administration will do its best to re-establish Nigeria's status as the Giant of Africa.

The president stated this shortly after receiving President of Guinea- Bissau and Chairman Authority ECOWAS Head of State and Government, Umaro Sissoco Embalo, who paid him a private visit in Lagos.

In a post on his official social media handles, Tinubu said both leaders discussed several issues of mutual interests.

He wrote "I was delighted to receive His Excellency, President Umaro Sissoco Embaló, the President of Guinea-Bissau and Chairman of the Authority of ECOWAS Heads of State and Government".

"We enjoyed a pleasant lunch together and discussed several issues of mutual interest".

"I look forward to a collaborative and productive relationship with all our regional partners as the administration pursues its goal to re-establish Nigeria as the Giant of Africa".

https://twitter.com/officialABAT/status/1675195072340525058?t=wbATQu-FBcPeMDdmogldLg&s=19

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by successmatters(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
A thief told me one day that he has repented and stopped stealing. I asked him "who did you sell your stealing habits to? " grin "maybe a medical doctor operated you and removed that theifing habits that made you to steal anything on sight".

Oga, you don't have that capability, you can only loot and share to your fellow looters and that's all you have ever achieved.

165 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by helinues: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
We hope and pray so his Excellency

All the enemies of Nigeria shall be disappointed

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by izonborn098(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
You are good to go jaga, let the beer chairman should go and rule b*f*a.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by SAMBARRY: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
successmatters:
Oga, you don't have that capability, you can only loot and share to your fellow looters and that's all you have ever achieved.

Wailers in their elements again

Ejo Loma Roku tongue

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
It is well🙏

5 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by successmatters(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:
We hope and pray so his Excellency

All the people who said buharri was useless has been vindicated. 8 years from now, you will still be searching for another Lawrence Anini to be your President. grin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by successmatters(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Wailers in their elements again

Ejo Loma Roku tongue

You will be here with me as I wail for 8 years, your job will be to remind me that it remains 8 years cheesy

Stick around boy, it's gonna be a long ride.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Godfullsam(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
We hope you will keep to your words.

But if you follow the path of Buhari and make life more difficult for Nigerians through some crazy anti human policies.

May God Almighty judge you!

Swiftly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Ogamysamo: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
we de hear
you can do it.
it is possible...
bad leadership has always been one of our major challenge which resulted in a gross set back.
you will if you can be different. to make a difference you must be different

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by successmatters(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
Godfullsam:

We hope you will keep to your words.

But if you follow the path of Buhari and make life more difficult for Nigerians through some crazy anti human policies.

May God Almighty judge you!

Swiftly

grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by helinues: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
successmatters:

All the people who said buharri was useless has been vindicated. 8 years from now, you will still be searching for another Lawrence Anini to be your President. grin

Do you wail on weekend's too?

Don't you have a day or 2 to rest before resuming?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Hezzyluv: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
We hope and pray it comes to PASS before we PASSED AWAY! undecided

Because the suffering no be here!

4 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by successmatters(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

Do you spend weekends reminding me to rest too, can't you wait for the weekend to pass before reminding me to stop?

We're in this mess together, just gird your loins.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ambiguous promise with dangerous interpretation and consequence is what this ancestral young man is talking. Giant in what sense? Production? Corruption? Banditry, terrorism, insecurity or cultism?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by SAMBARRY: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
successmatters:

You will be here with me as I wail for 8 years, your job will be to remind me that it remains 8 years cheesy

Stick around boy, it's gonna be a long ride.
I and my family Will be favoured in Jesus name irrespective of the administration cool

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by helinues: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
successmatters:

Do you spend weekends reminding me to rest too, can't you wait for the weekend to pass before reminding me to stop?

We're in this mess together, just gird your loins.

I deliberately asked that question cos I can see your brain has been over running on so many jargons hence missing the last part of my comments which you just justified

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Ogamysamo: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Ambiguous promise with dangerous interpretation and consequence is what this ancestral young man is talking. Giant in what sense? Production? Corruption? Banditry, terrorism, insecurity or cultism?
must we always expect negativity? why was nigeria regarded as giant of africa?

6 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by CodeTemplar: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ogamysamo:

must we always expect negativity? why was nigeria regarded as giant of africa?
Nobody ever regard your Nigeria as a giant. What do you then call Egypt and south Africa? Tunisia, Algeria?

Giant in budget but midget in per capita indices. Divide your budget by the head it is meant to cater for then do same for those countries and see who the giant and midget of Africa are.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by greenermodels: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
E be like head de pain Tinubu, he wants to continue mumu talks from where Buhari stopped.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2023
helinues:

grin

2 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2023
cheesy The stigma will always be with you as a drug baron

4 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by phemmyfour: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Another lamba......Baby calm down
FIT: Future Impossible Tense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Reality3080: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Only children of hate n perdition thinks otherwise, they want the country to fall cos we didn’t fall for their scam

Imagine the same man they all cursed to high heavens the suddenly became an angel we should trust in

Mrvitalis today is one of those insulting us for not voting the fraud n it was the same Mrvitalis that warned us in 2017 not to ever allow someone like obi near power

The screenshot is below

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by fastseo: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
grin with obi's mandate?
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
We don’t want to be any giant of Africa. Let us do away with this mentality of being the big brother of Africa.
We just want to have a strong economy, a prosperous country that it’s citizens can be proud of.

4 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Flets: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
They steal your mandate
They sponsor tribal and religious political narratives
They bribe INEC
They bribe the Judiciary
They call your bluff and capture the state
They take away your fuel subsidy without fighting corruption
They take away your funding for tertiary education
They add VAT to your fuel and diesel
They introduce VAT on your carbonated drinks
The increase your electricity tariff by 40%
They increase their own salaries by 114%
They budget 24B for their HoA Accomodation
They budget SUVs for themselves, generals and service chiefs
They take looting to another level and they tell you to sacrifice
They pay propagandists to distract you from the evil they are inflicting on you in social and news media

You now trek like your life depends on it yet you can’t save anything, life is excruciating
You go to market and you can’t buy anything meaningful, you feel something is wrong with you
Your kids go to bed hungry and you blame yourself
You will withdraw your kids cos you can’t meet the new fees
Your thoughts are overwhelmed with the ways to survive, feeding has become luxury
You are contemplating quiting work because the salary cannot cover transport alone
You are frustrated

This the Truth: your political class are ready to punish you to death as long as they afford their extravagant lifestyle.

Unless you fight back and hold these criminals accountable, they will take away all you’ve got and dance on the grave of you and your loved ones.

You must take your life and your nation back

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Sabadon(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Rubbish
Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by sirjoggy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2023

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by Careente7(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2023
What if we be the giant of the world? Who go die?

4 Likes

Re: My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu by marvellous2222: 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Bans Public Display Of Caskets, Depositing Of Corpses Beyond Two Months / Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina / UNIMAID Attack Is An Attack On Education - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.