Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (31520 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by vertueptime: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
why can't he bought one for his church members, so he is exchanged cars with her wife anyhow huh

See english abeg
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by 0temAtum: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Josh44s:

Oboy this one nor be from N20, N50 and N100 (The day body over sweet you) You dey use insult God say na offering you dey put o. Didn't you read the post well? They have investments in Dubai, UK, US and other places cheesy
investments done with tithes and offerings.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
dat my prophet major 1!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by ademi87(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
RIPEnglish:
why can't he bought one for his church members, so he is exchanged cars with her wife anyhow huh
English no try for u
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by jaykaybaba: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
ifenes:
There goes the tithes and offerings, 10 percent of many poor Nigerians wages. Stop making these pastors rich folks.

ifenes wetin be your ownnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Read the content very well, the man get investment in RSA,DUBAI,US AND UK.....

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
dingbang:
From church tithes abi..

U think all Pastors are broke ? Change mindset.

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by D1official: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
dingbang:
From church tithes abi..
Nigga hold ur money Nw.
Na ur likes go prefer use money carry olosho ND drink urself to stupor.
Ones u hear pastor e go pain u for body, y nt join Dem ND make ur own tithe money if u think its easy.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
hmmmm, using church money for his personal use instead of what it's meant for, the propagation of the gospel.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Ashley86400: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
From the church money, abi? lipsrsealed
Pastors be getting richer while church goers be getting poorer.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Agimor(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
vertueptime:

Scamming members and nacking members wives
Your opinion.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by futurism: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Thinking of getting for my girl...

Love is great sha!!
same here but she has to pass some assurance test grin grin grin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
dollytino4real:
bluntboy pls i need the wine color with bullet proof because haters are everywhere

Noted, my love.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Trully, our God is a merciful God...sons and daughters of men doing whatever they want...
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by tonio2wo: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
....and now, MAGAS don pay! grin
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Miniano: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
I know this man he his a 419 pastor pastor wey day view ppl family ontop iPad fruad oleh
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by zidek(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Remove tithe and offering in church service and see hw many pastors can still stand or remain in faith!
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

Noted, my love.
where have u been? long time no chat
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

Noted, my love.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
dollytino4real:

I have been around on, my. dear. How are you? Hope no boy is disturbing you o? Cos I am very jealous?
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

I have been around on, my. dear. How are you? Hope no boy is disturbing you o? Cos I am very jealous?
no, pls dont think am just fine
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
BluntBoy:

no am ok
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by chamoworldwide: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Agimor:
The Pastor seem to be running other business other than just pastoring.
yes he is a successful business man he is into FOREX,real estate etc I believed maybe his love for God pushed him into ministry, you can Google more on him i just laugh when ppl say he live on ppl tithes and offering
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Topgainer: 12:04am On Aug 25, 2017
chamoworldwide:
yes he is a successful business man he is into FOREX,real estate etc I believed maybe his love for God pushed him into ministry, you can Google more on him i just laugh when ppl say he live on ppl tithes and offering
He doesn't live on ppl tithes and offerings. He lives on the proceeds of the investments of tithes and offerings. And he will continue to invest the huge seed money his sheeples pay weekly in good businesses. He didn't own a single business before he pushed himself into that occultic mission and sorcery. He was an apprentice of Uerbeth Angel, he served him well and he taught him the art.
He is 100%, one of the sons of the endtime Beast.
He should build a University, it is a humane investment and with the way he demands for seed, tithes and partnership charges from his followers, it will not be difficult to task the sheeples for the project, assuming he doesn't want to touch the money tied to other investments. A Shepherd group of schools and a Shepherd University South Africa will not be a bad investment.

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Topgainer: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2017
mechanics:
hmmmm, using church money for his personal use instead of what it's meant for, the propagation of the gospel.
Which gospel? These men are interested in manipulating as many into perpetual slavery. It is worst when a slave of King man of gods is made to believe he is working for God.

It is not difficult to see the focus of many such establishment and the merchandise. He will desire to have branches of his Church business worldover, that will translate to more money flowing to the HQ, it is not about any genuine salvation message and selfless Christian life. He can't give what he doesn't have. The showman engages in entertaining stunts weekly and that attracts a lot of audience to his theatre.

Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2017
teflonjake:

That again I believe you can ask google
Smh.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Topgainer:

Which gospel? These men are interested in manipulating as many into perpetual slavery. It is worst when a slave of King man of gods is made to believe he is working for God.

It is not difficult to see the focus of many such establishment and the merchandise. He will desire to have branches of his Church business worldover, that will translate to more money flowing to the HQ, it is not about any genuine salvation message and selfless Christian life. He can't give what he doesn't have. The showman engages in entertaining stunts weekly and that attracts a lot of audience to his theatre.
I see, I just pray he changes his ways and follow the laid down precept of the word of God.
Re: Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) by MrCork: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
dollytino4real:

did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot juss in case u ask.... anyways sweeery..so was yorr nombs again sef? wink

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Nigerian Feminists Slam Bishop Oyedepo Over Comments On Marriage