Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Internet Dating A Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Internet Dating A Nigerian Man (325 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Man But Having Doubts About Him...Any advice? / Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Dating A Nigerian Man by Thoracarlson: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Recently I was friended on Facebook by a Nigerian man - he must have seen my picture on Facebook from who-knows-where but he started chatting with me telling me he loves me right away - well not immediately it took like a week or so -and I'm so beautiful and he will be there for me and everything immediately.. to be honest when we first started chatting I had to have a couple drinks and I just wanted somebody to talk to you about everything I've been going through in life - soon thereafter I was friended by two more Nigerian men one of them is a doctor or claims to be an optician but says he is out of work due to no work in Nigeria.. I've never really chatted online before much and it was too stressful to try to chat with 3 different people so I picked the optician.. and have been trying to talk to him he seems very caring concerned he wants to come to the u.s. on a Visa and stay with me and get to know me so that maybe we can get married.. the first Nigerian tried to tell me to use the app WhatsApp to talk to him I ended up cutting that off.. but the optician which I'm mainly referring to actually sounded like he was crying one time because I have asked him a million questions about his life and his past girlfriend he told me that she sold her body and lied to him and really hurt him and so it brought up old feelings - i am not by any means desperate but I did just come out of a bad relationship in fact I have a restraining order on my ex so I've kind of been holing myself up in my apartment.. I told this 'optician' that I would never have money to send him here he would have to pay for it but I would like to meet him - overall the biggest thing that worries me is I do a little bit of detective work for my job and I have inspected these two men's photos they both have their picture taken at the same house in front of the same doorway - but they really can't explain why or what's going on with it both of them just said it's a friend's house- the optician even sent me copies of a degree from a small College in iweero - he tells me that we are only going to see each other from now on he tells me that he already went and got a Visa he needs an invite from me and if I can help at all pay his way to come here that would be appreciated I told him from the beginning I could not help I live paycheck to paycheck and honestly I don't want someone coming to stay with me that I've never met.. he seems like a very caring man he wants to talk to me all the time but he throws the word love in so much I told him I don't think we have the same definition of love he calls me an angel he says I changed his life.. etc etc etc - he has made me feel like he wants to leave Nigeria because there is no opportunity he post pictures on Facebook with a flashy watch nice clothes in nice cars on top of that his other friend that had friended me also had his picture taken at the same house with flashy clothes and flashy watch.. I asked why they were had pictures taken in the same house but I only asked one guy he said that it was because he goes to visit his friend everything isn't completely matching up I asked my optician friend how he got his money if he has no practice or is not working he said he works when he can at local hospitals and he used to student loan money to buy himself things.. I recently blocked all three of my so-called friends from Nigeria and I'm just wondering any opinions I have been known to be blind to people trying to deceive me I am so open and honest that I trust them - i pretty much believe everybody which is something I need to work on please help with any opinions
Re: Internet Dating A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Internet Dating A Nigerian Man by gbzed(m): 11:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Those guy guy upcoming, dem neva sabi work

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Good Spouse When Married / It's Not About Being Married In Church. Factfinder1 / Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.