Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina (7375 Views)

Nora Roberts Responds To Tomi Adeyemi Accusations Of Plagiarism / Nora Roberts Replies Accusation Of Plagiarism By Tomi Adeyemi In Style / Tomi Adesina Shares Pictures From The Signing And Reading Of Her New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by Kingzola4life(m): 8:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Pls friends, after the april 6th nigeria railway corporation written interview. Pls is there any one who has receive text for employment?
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by kennypoka2(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2017
I still say it that some people just talk anyhow on this forum! I hail Quora!

Back to the topic: Tomi, I have been looking for a way to contact you! I love john feisty and I will be watching hakunde soon!

You really motivate me to write! I will love to know what you read in school? (that's if you are on this forum)

You are going places! We need more screen writers like you.. all the best sister!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2017
The book seems to be interesting
Just added it to my Amazon wishlist
Fingers crossed lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by dominique(f): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Ocutegan:
Wow I remember during the ASUU strike of 2013 it was her blog that helped me pull through it, I think I got on the blog through a link here on nairaland and since then I got stuck, dear future husband was my favorite, then she used to post like every week. I loved it and I'm so happy to hear about her again, this time in a better position. All the best Tomi

The story is nice but too lenghty, almost 2000 pages on okadabooks. I can't even remember where I stopped
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by successincentiv(m): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Blogging changing lives
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by successincentiv(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Blogging changing lives of people
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

Her own does not have domain name. So, bye. grin
Lol, So you don't need a domain name to be successful.
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by jackstine(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2017
The blog no get name?
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by Shorpe(m): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2017
kennypoka2:

Back to the topic: Tomi, I have been looking for a way to contact you! I love john feisty and I will be watching hakunde soon!

You really motivate me to write! I will love to know what you read in school? (that's if you are on this forum)

You are going places! We need more screen writers like you.. all the best sister!
kennypoka2:

kennypoka2:

She read Microbiology.... She was my class rep from 100 till 400....Graduated from Bowen University
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by kennypoka2(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Shorpe:
[color=#770077][/color]
She read Microbiology.... She was my class rep from 100 till 400....Graduated from Bowen University
I am here thinking she read English! She's good..

Pls how can I contact her?

Thanks
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by PalmchatApp: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2017
yaaaay Tomi Adeshina. my amazing course mate back in Bowen Uni. You are just starting. the world is not ready yet for all you have to offer...
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2017
kennypoka2:

she studied microbiology.
Re: An Interview With Award Winning Blogger, Author, Screenwriter, Tomi Adesina by ProFuhrer: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
PLEASE CLICK HERE LIKE AND SHARE the story BEGINNING'S END by Missnande, it's a beautiful six words story.

She needs your likes and shares to win on SEUN OSEWA FLASH FICTION CHALLENGE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Can Writing A Secondary School Textbook Fetch Me? / Are There Any Creative Writing Schools In Nigeria? / 1000+ Ebooks Free Download, Cool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.