Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body (2980 Views)

God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body Package (Photos)
South African ladies ‘slay’ with a difference on social media as they have a way of ‘packaging’ their natural endowments in alluring outfits to thrill their fans.

Lerato Theletsanza is a young lady from South Africa with lovely curves constantly shown in skin-tight outfits.

In some of her latest photos, she gave her followers a vivid view of her ‘camel toe’ thereby driving fans gaga.

Apart from her well-structured body, she is blessed with a flawless skin and beautiful face.

Source: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/08/chai-meet-lerato-theletsanza-south.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by EmperorLee(m): 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mtcheew. Palapala ilu apala undecided
Re: Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by ufuosman(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Beta meat dey here, see front and back. Loaded
Re: Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2017
First pic made me go like

damn!! Now this is some sexy bitch.........check out that crazy camel toe

2nd pics had me going like

WTF!!!
Who the bleep is the short overly disgusting hoe.........she aiint same lady in da first pic is she?

And the last pic totally killed the and i went like

omg!! This lady is damn fugly.......shes gat some enormous beautiful milk factories there though

in all, the lady is a trashy slutty hoe and i see not what is alluring here (excluding the first pic of course grin)

2 Likes

Re: Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by FutureLeader00: 6:46am On Aug 24, 2017
what is alluring here now
na wa for this op
Re: Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by Jaqenhghar: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2017
CC
Lefulefu
Re: Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by soliddust2020: 8:34am On Aug 24, 2017
I for like f#c.k this babe better doggy. where is my vaselin? fap fap fap fap
Re: Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
CC
Lef.ulefu
mehn she looks choppable cheesy
i swear wink

Re: Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by indodon(m): 10:53am On Aug 24, 2017
grin

Re: Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by pryme(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2017
What shall it profit a man when a lady with a banging body is dumb and repulsive.
Re: Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body by Bruno3000(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
NOT MY TYPE

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Proposes To Lady He Met On Facebook / My Ex-gf Of 8months Wants To Come Back / HELP! I'm a 32 Year Old Virgin(M) who gets tired easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.