Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo (14057 Views)

“Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2020
God Was Showing Off When He Created Me.

An Instagram model and influencer named “babe_255” to to her Instagram to claim what God has done for her.

She said “she knows God was showing off when he created her”

She shared her big backside, a huge curvy backside.

Pictures available below:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/17/instagram-model/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2020
i guess "god" was drunk or high on drugs when he made her hideous face....

16 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by slimmax: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Guy you harsh o, I bin think say na the fugly baka you wan insult, you just had to go for the face. Wicked

4 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2020
slimmax:

Guy you harsh o, I bin think say na the fugly baka you wan insult, you just had to go for the face. Wicked

you cant really tell about her nyansh because she's all bent over, but there is no mistaking that this babe is ugly.

18 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by udoakwa(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2020
that's the only thing this disgusting animal has to offer, some girls of this generation are clothed mad

3 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by TheSourcerer: 1:17am On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Gods always high bro,

5 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by TheSourcerer: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2020
udoakwa:
that's the only thing this disgusting animal has to offer, some girls of this generation are clothed mad
yeah awesome for some of us , awful for you
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Sixfeetbelle: 1:43am On Feb 18, 2020
It's funny how some 'holier than thou' men on this forum, after condemning her publicly will still beg her privately just to 'put the head in'. cry

And yet, we wonder why many ladies are turning to oloshoism very fast.

My two cents (to those kind of men because they may be my future hubby's friends) if you don't patronise high-class olosho, most of these girls will learn decency and have good morals by force. In summary: YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

I've tok my own.

14 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Karemarealty288(m): 3:17am On Feb 18, 2020
W h o r e hole

5 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by oneman2k7: 3:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Farm tool

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by rex444(m): 4:09am On Feb 18, 2020
that AC looks like the one from one cheap hotel around obalende area ...

3 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 18, 2020
Emptiness personified

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58am On Feb 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Gods always high bro,

high of himself, yeah!

Sixfeetbelle:
It's funny how some 'holier than thou' men on this forum, after condemning her publicly will still beg her privately just to 'put the head in'. cry

My two cents (to those kind of men because they may be my future hubby's friends) if you don't patronise high-class olosho, most of these girls will learn decency and have good morals by force. In summary: YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

I've tok my own.

blaming oloshoism on men is the biggest joke of the day.... BOTH men who patronize these good for nothing women AND the good for nothing oloshos should be blamed. only you actually believe that the reason that there are so many of these oloshos is NOT because of deluded good for nothing women who have nothing better to offer anyone but their coochie, and instead to "solely" blame the same men they entice....highly laughable!

i could simply say that: if there was no oloshos then these men would have no wh0res to be with and they would be forced to face their wives. duh!

5 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by healthserve(m): 5:03am On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've tok my own.

Future hubby's friends grin You be case. Why not your hubby

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 18, 2020
This is the only STUFF her brain is made of.
Such Nowadays LADIES are found everywhere now.
They have no ATOM of SENSE.

SINCE their SENSES have been channeled to their ASS and by virtue of sitting on it regularly, their SENSES OF REASONING becomes persistently blindfolded since their brains are forever soaked in SHITTTT.

..... This is the EEDIOT parents got after praying so hard for GOD-GIVEN child.
Never you celebrate PREGNANCY yet, because you do not know it's content.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by femi4: 5:29am On Feb 18, 2020
The day God created a dog
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Randy100: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've tok my own.
Preposterous. Blaming men for Oloshoism is ridiculous.

5 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Hisduchess(f): 6:29am On Feb 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This is the only STUFF her brain is made of.
Such Nowadays LADIES are found everywhere now.
They have no ATOM of SENSE.

SINCE their SENSES have been channeled to their ASS and by virtue of sitting on it regularly, their SENSES OF REASONING becomes persistently blindfolded since their brains are forever soaked in SHITTTT.

..... This is the EEDIOT parents got after praying so hard for GOD-GIVEN child.
Never you celebrate PREGNANCY yet, because you do not know it's content.

You surely go kill me one day with this your funny way of analysing these social media senseless nudist abi strippers whose only asset is their body and their empty brain. Your mouth nah evil forest on it's own grin grin

2 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by luxs(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2020
God created" yes!-so is dis your gratitude to him?
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Sixfeetbelle: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2020
healthserve:

Future hubby's friends grin You be case. Why not your hubby

grin grin cheesy because I'm hoping (and believing) future hubby get sense pass all these chewing gum boys wey full here.

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by healthserve(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin cheesy because I'm hoping (and believing) future hubby get sense pass all these chewing gum boys wey full here.

You get bad mouf
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by mytime24(f): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Agent of ..... lipsrsealed
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by crackkhaus: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've tok my own.
WRONG!

If men don't patronise hoes, a lot of these girls will die from serious depression because they won't be able to afford iPhones or those expensive hairs and clothes.

The men are not the problem, but part of a solution which is gradually helping society reduce the number of jobless women. Government won't do anything to help women and a lot don't have the brain to help themselves either.

8 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by chikevictor(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Septic tank

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by TheSourcerer: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

high of himself, yeah!

blaming oloshoism on men is the biggest joke of the day.... BOTH men who patronize these good for nothing women AND the good for nothing oloshos should be blamed. only you actually believe that the reason that there are so many of these oloshos is NOT because of deluded good for nothing women who have nothing better to offer anyone but their coochie, and instead to "solely" blame the same men they entice....highly laughable!

i could simply say that: if there was no oloshos then these men would have no wh0res to be with and they would be forced to face their wives. duh!
I don't patronise them but we do need prostitutes in our Society to curb certain menace , plus Prostitution I believe has been since early time and not going anywhere now neither .
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Gofwane(m): 9:03am On Feb 18, 2020
See nose like eba wey dem match with timberland boots

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2020
the second picture though

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by franchasng: 9:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've tok my own.
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Nairaland chicks can cause tsunami with their mouth hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by careytommy37(m): 9:33am On Feb 18, 2020
Look at the size of her underb00bs slightly covered by her right hand in the second pic.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Girl, I love that you embraced your destiny, to be a hoe. cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Openbusiness: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Which "god" are you referring to?
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Openbusiness: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / Can You Cancel Your Wedding Because Of Menstrual Cramps? / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.