Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (29159 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower Payment Status Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Seankay323: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2017
What of those who appeared for verification but still has absent on their profile and never been paid? Last time I checked I was a Nigerian.. Went to the local government 7 times for nothing.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Mosesoly(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2017
please kindly respond to the message i posted earlier about the sms on device collection
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Mosesoly:
please kindly respond to the message i posted earlier about the sms on device collection
Just be patient i would get back to you.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:24am On Aug 28, 2017
Seankay323:
What of those who appeared for verification but still has absent on their profile and never been paid? Last time I checked I was a Nigerian.. Went to the local government 7 times for nothing.

Something went wrong sir, The fault is definitely not from Npower.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Mosesoly(m): 10:30am On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:
Just be patient i would get back to you.

thanks so much
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2017
DonDraper:

I am patient. I just want an acknowledgment of receipt of the mail or status update of my request. I sent the request to support@npvn.desk-mail.com with supporting docs: marriage cert, affidavit, newspaper publication, account details and BVN. Isn't it the correct email?

You would receive a feedback message soon, Just be patient.
Thanks for understanding.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Please not all the backlogs was paid. Only 3 months out of 5months was paid. Thanks for that. A greatfull heart appreciation.kindly help with the left over

Good day sir, We appreciate your patient.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2017
mondee02:

Yes I did sir, if I click on the test it shows me the date I submitted but when I return to the first page I'll see "you have quizzes that are due"

The "quiz you have due" is the stem test.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2017
benitochakone:

Dear Npower, I asked a question and you still haven't replied me. I said for those people who have disqualified on their profile, how and who do they send the documents required to?
Where you physically verified ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by jobbers: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2017
ok
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Rightchuks(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2017
Goday Npower, My own case is that I'm an existing Npower, 2016 in Delta state, I have not received SMS,
I selected Samsung device, Batch A.
What's the way forward to collect, is it done state by state? hope I'm not missing something.
Pls reply.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Happie2016: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Please Npower help my friend Wosu Catherine, with phone no: 0813 685 2570. She is yet to be paid since December and she has rectified and sent all required documents. Pls kindly assist so she knows her fate.

Thank you for your usual speedy response.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Rightchuks:
Goday Npower, My own case is that I'm an existing Npower, 2016 in Delta state, I have not received SMS,
I selected Samsung device, Batch A.
What's the way forward to collect, is it done state by state? hope I'm not missing something.
Pls reply.

Distribution has not commenced yet in Delta state, Just be patient.
Very soon you would receive SMS.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Addlove:
pls admin,I'm ONUACHUMBA ADANMA , N-Agro,umuahia north LGA, Abia state.Earlier I had verification issue until April when I was finally verified but I continued working at my place of assignment (Abia state ministry of agriculture).I received stipends from April to date,but my backlogs Dec. to March is yet to be paid.Pls your help is highly needed.

Be patient sir, It would be verified soon.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2017
otoboson:
Good morning, I made a complaint about my backlogs and you said that I would get a response soon.
Up till this moment, no one has asked for the details required to confirm my payment history.

Good day, Your Email and phone number sir?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:

Please like this comment to acknowledge that you have seen it, I want to remove my contact details from here as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Rightchuks(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:

Be patient sir, It would be verified soon.
Thanks for your quickest response.
Appreciated grin cheesy
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Rightchuks(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:

Distribution has not commenced yet in Delta state, Just be patient.
Very soon you would receive SMS.

Thank a lot.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by mondee02(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:

The "quiz you have due" is the stem test.

OK thank you
I just wrote them so that they'll disappear from my profile even though they said it's not compulsory, it's very tuff and I hope it will not cause me failure.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
DonDraper:

I am patient. I just want an acknowledgment of receipt of the mail or status update of my request. I sent the request to support@npvn.desk-mail.com with supporting docs: marriage cert, affidavit, newspaper publication, account details and BVN. Isn't it the correct email?
JUst chill bro.. They would attend to you
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by TGM2015: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:
What type of device did you select?
I have friends who selected AfriOne 2 in 1, Lagos Npower Volunter that are yet to receive message for device collection and they are in batch A.
Any info on why.
Thank you.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:

I've not been paid too.

Please mention '' to acknowledge this... I need to remove my details.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by stebell(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:
Where you at your PPA at the month of May?

Yes I was.
This same thing happened before for the month of March which was later paid in April.

Thanks again for your response.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
TGM2015:

I have friends who selected AfriOne 2 in 1, Lagos Npower Volunter that are yet to receive message for device collection and they are in batch A.
Any info on why.
Thank you.
Note: It's a process and it's still ongoing . be patient it would get to your turn.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
stebell:

Yes I was.
This same thing happened before for the month of March which was later paid in April.

Thanks again for your response.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Ma'am be patient. Have you channelled this complain to any of our official social media handle.

drmerothaemperor You can edit it now sir.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Mosesoly(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
please i have just received my device, i went to the nearest center and luckily it was there, thanks for your prompt response
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mosesoly:
please i have just received my device, i went to the nearest center and luckily it was there, thanks for your prompt response
You are welcome sir .

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by chii8(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
npowerng:

Sir be patient, We are working on all backlogs.

Thanks for your response, I am really looking forward to receiving my backlogs
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by dandyspak: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mosesoly:
pls, did you receive message to come for the device or you just went to the collection centre. I want to know because I have not gotten any info, am in PH. Thanks
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
Have you seen my last comment? Please acknowledge the receipt of my details for backlogs payment history verification. Thanks.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Adele200(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Good day,

I'm a 2016 N-agro Volunteer In nasarawa State. I had account non-numban on my profile which had been corrected since 9th of May, but till now, I haven't received any payment.

how can you help me to resolve this pathetic situation.

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
dandyspak:
pls, did you receive message to come for the device or you just went to the collection centre. I want to know because I have not gotten any info, am in PH. Thanks

SMS for collection of device are sent out in batches, It would get to you soon, Just be patient .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite.... / Exclusive Job Vacancies & Interview Tips! / The Job No One Wants In Nigeria: University Toilet Cleaners - Their Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.