Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday (1217 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by saydfact(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
The female sex is the most populated in the world and there is really no argument about that. Therefore, because ladies are populated, it is important to note that they all have different attitudes, size, shape, look, height, preferences and more. It is almost impossible not to have come across these ladies once in a while.

Below is a list of 10 kinds of ladies you get to meet every day. Either in your office, school, church or wherever.

The wannabees: in this category, you get to meet ladies that like to form and fit in wherever they go. They do the most annoying things ever. They tend to live fake lives and pretend to be someone else.

Corporate beggars: if you know anyone close to you in this category, you deserve to be told wehdone sir. The people in this category beg for almost anything without hesitation. They beg for money, airtime, weaves, food and anything possible. Some are always stylish about it while others beg without fear.

The attention Seekers: in this category, you get to meet ladies that lobe to do anything to get noticed. They don’t mind faking accents, screaming, laughing or talking loud just to be noticed.

The career/business oriented: in this category, the people here are just bothered about achieving their career goals. You see them in offices holding high positions, entrepreneurs to the core. They are just serious minded.

Owambe Lovers: there is never a dull moment with these people. They always want to turn up for all events either invited or uninvited. They always have one party or the other to attend.

The slay mamas: this is apparently the trending category at the moment. They love to look good, dress to kill, oose with tempting poses. They mostly just care about looking good and slaying to the core.

The makeup addicts: these ladies love makeups and most times, it is rare to see them without makeup. They are always having their faces glammed up. Sometimes, you begin to wonder if they always sleep with the make up on. Always on fleek.

The pathetic liars: I respect people in this category. They lie about almost everything. If you mistakenly board same bus with them, you are in trouble. They begin to make some annoying phone calls. They lie over everything. You even begin to pity them.

The spirikoko: in this category, the ladies here don’t smoke, drink, party or engage in social vices. They just go about preaching in buses, sharing tracts at work and some of them are very good at gossiping or condemning people.

The camera/selfie addict: these ladies love the camera life. There is basically nowhere they can’t strike a pose. They love looking good and posting on social media. They love pictures in toilet, bathroom, hotels, on the road, in the bus and everywhere

source: http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=2544

Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by greatnaija01: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2017
the list above is not complete

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Owambe Lovers: there is never a dull moment with these people. They always want to turn up for all events either invited or uninvited. They always have one party or the other to attend.

grin grin

Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Why add Slay Mamas to the list? angry

I'm personally offended at this sensitive oversight.

Slay Mamas are a terrorist organization not a female category - they seek to kill and destroy.

Kindly edit.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by Lalas247(f): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Owambe lovers grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by Blackhawk01: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Proudly no5 kiss kiss
Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
ShyCypher:
Why add Slay Mamas to the list? angry

I'm personally offended at this sensitive oversight.

Slay Mamas are a terrorist organization not a female category - they seek to kill and destroy.

Kindly edit.

true word man

Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by iamJ(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Proudly no5 kiss kiss
Hahaha Nothing does you
Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by Blackhawk01: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
iamJ:
Hahaha Nothing does you

You know how we roll na. cool cool

Gat one coming up this weekend sef. Starts tonight with spinster's night but I no get time for that one, get work to do. But Saturday, parry all the way... cool cool wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by iamJ(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You know how we roll na. cool cool

Gat one coming up this weekend sef. Starts tonight with spinster's night but I no get time for that one, get work to do. But Saturday, parry all the way... cool cool wink
am i invited? i know how to dance ooooo
Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by Blackhawk01: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
iamJ:
am i invited? i know how to dance ooooo

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin grin

A dancing Jude? cheesy grin tongue

Of course, you'll even get to meet that friend of mine you've been eyeing. wink tongue
Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by iamJ(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin grin

A dancing Jude? cheesy grin tongue

Of course, you'll even get to meet that friend of mine you've been eyeing. wink tongue
Which friend? i rebuke the spirit of lies from your mouth, you want to destroy my home abi?

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by Blackhawk01: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
iamJ:
Which friend? i rebuke the spirit of lies from your mouth, you want to destroy my home abi?

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Now, you're denying it. You want me to send screenshots to Kashy? angry angry undecided

They are two sef lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by iamJ(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Now, you're denying it. You want me to send screenshots to Kashy? angry angry undecided

They are two sef lipsrsealed
......The moniker user ure trying to reach is no longer available

Pls try again later

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by Blackhawk01: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
iamJ:
......The moniker user ure trying to reach is no longer available

Pls try again later

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

IamKashybaeby angry angry

Try me again and watch me call her out undecided
Re: 10 Kinds Of Ladies You Get To Meet Everyday by saydfact(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
greatnaija01:
the list above is not complete

oya add more jare... wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Suya Or Pus*y. / Boyfriend Is Always Asking After My Mom / Will You Date Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.