Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (65873 Views)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Joseunlimited(f): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
I pity u
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Elin: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin OK, am coming let my Doctor Check my Balls well, 2 be sure they are all Bouncing like Tennis
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
She is using style to LIE she is a virgin to her FB frienz. #AttentionSeeker
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by ladykolly(f): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Will this change nigeria situation,,,Next plz
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Lalas247(f): 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:
I also want to get disvirgined too oo... Who can do it to me painlessly....

Meanwhile check my signature to make some cool money
Pussyhunter you are needed
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by JuneOctober(f): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
I think this is mere attention seeking. grin 'pynt'
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
Things people do for fame this days! Shior!!!
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by fitprince: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:

guy, penis for ass na about 15years for naija o
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Aboki5(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Idiot y u no go meet ur papi to finger ur brain
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by kaffy4tope(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:

Me! Me!! Antie!!!
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by win2kwire: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Dollarship(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:

me where can we meet
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
na crazy people just full facebook I swear
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by edgeP(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
all dis attention seekers wey dey move from zone 4 to elegushi no go allow person take hin garden egg and groundnut jeje for dis hot noon. mtchewwww.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
This one dey look for who she go use hin destiny do hand fan. ;DThis one dey look for who she go use hin destiny do hand fan.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by David160(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Disregard for future implications of this.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Miniano: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:

U mean am
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Emmychuks656(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
mtchewww
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by shibanbo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
I didn't follow to hear dis
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by wheelie(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
oya naah..

JenniferWhite1:

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by successincentiv(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
After now she will start crying of HIV or Pregnancy
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
any volunteer must request for her HIV test result currently from 23rd of August 2017
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by osita76(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Josephjnr:
How her virginity take concern me?
interesting
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Pain(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ethnicity Scanned and Verified cool

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by gGGODDd(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
BigSarah:
ok
Girl is that u @ ur profile picture? your pussay is so swollen behind that panties. you got bitten by some insect inthere or what? or mayb u are in some sought of advertisement? I hereby declare my intentions of 4kin u back to ur senses
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
JenniferWhite1:

which girl will be advertising sure bet like this. you are a guy.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by simongonner: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
lolz a guy posted this on her timeline..lwkmd
Looking for a guy to disvirgin u....
look no further
With Owo blow umeh come and Disvirgin services..
Ur Dreams Of being disvirgined is a phone number
away
Did I forget to mention the service is free of
charge??...You can Come to the Owo's office and
we also do home delivery....if u are not
satisfied...you can call again...
You can also Invite ur friends, sisters,Cousins,
classmates, enemies...We shall disvirgin them all
(Girls only)
Owo blow umeh Disvirgining Center!!... Call and be
disvirgined!!!
Owo blow umeh disvirgining Center!!... We Shall
disvirgin you
Owo blow umeh Disvirgining Center!!...we are Always Ready to Serve

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by 2lateBiafra: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
The VIRGINITY wey she don tear since, now she is looking for someone to Bleep HER
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
I doubt her sanity

Why would a sane lady come up with this ridiculous request publicly
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by Geesoul1: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
End time girls
Re: Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) by girl4rmspace(f): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
This has to be a joke, no girl can be that stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Married Men Sleeping With Married Women. / Slay Queen Dwarfs Twerking, Cause Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.