Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online (73414 Views)

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

“23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by tkgz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
A beautiful Nigerian lady has sparked reactions online after sharing her virginity statues with her friends and followers.
Sighted on her Twitter account, the lady identified with handle @QueenTonia proudly announced that she is 23 years old and she has not had se.xual intercourse with a man before.

23 and still a virgin, what about You?
My virginity, My pride

https://mobile.twitter.com/queenistonia/status/1383313705438351360

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Freestainworld(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
That booby deserve a miracle touch

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Solsix(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is like she didn't hear about 128 years old virgin

246 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by MajesticKris: 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2021
How much will you sell

12 Likes

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
lol

women and lies are like 5&6

she thinks we don't know she is tired of fucking different dick, whe know she really wants to settle down.

when you finally fvcked her and almost lost your life, she will tell you how someone raped her and she will start crying.

three girls I have met told me they are virgins we fvck my brothers and sisters I nearly drawn in her hoe but God saved me.....
grin

390 Likes 22 Shares

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by punisha: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
That people find it hard to believe that some people can be 20+ years old and still virgins shows how morally decayed we have become.

must everyone indulge in sex?

some girls are actually crazy when it comes to romance and can talk trash, they even look razz, but have never had coitus or been penetrated, I know one or two.

Dunno if this girl is chasing clout or not, but can we just stop gettin worked up when we hear people r still virgins?

pls idiots quoting me and still repeating same thing I said in several other ways, try reading to understand.

288 Likes 15 Shares

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by gift2xl: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2021
Carry am sow cloth na!.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by rex444(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2021
Have not had intercourse with a man !!! Wonderful ... What is she's a lesbo??

6 Likes

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by franchasng: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
punisha:
That people find it hard to believe that some people can be 20+ years old and still virgins shows how morally decayed we have become.

some girls are actually crazy when it comes to romance and can talk trash, they even look razz, but have never had coitus or been penetrated, I know one or two.

Dunno if this girl is chasing clout or not, but can we just stop gettin worked up when we hear people r still virgins?

Of course we have lots of technical virgins who carefully preserve their hymen to deceive gullible guys like you to marry them but have done more sexual immoralities than indecent stars; from handling to sucking to anal to boobjob to deepthroating to hand job to just name it but they always avoid vagina penetration.

Such people aren't virgins in heart, conscience and purity, they are technical virgins preserving their hymen to fool gullible men and not to please God.

238 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by punisha: 5:07am On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
Of course we have lots of technical virgins who carefully preserve the hymen to deceive useless, foolish, single, empty headed and hopeless guys like me
to marry them but have done more sexual immoralities than indecent stars; from handling to sucking to anal to boobjob to deepthroating to hand job to just name it but they always avoid vagina penetration.
i am also a failed Christian and a pervert and i quote people randomly without reading through what they said especially when i hear sex

Such people aren't virgins in heart, conscience and purity, they are technical virgins preserving their hymen to fool gullible men and not to please God.

FIXED.

Little wonder why Christians in Nigeria are worse than d devil.
I am sure u learnt all these sexual terminologies from pleasing God.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by McStoic(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Taa....it's possible, but her dressing belies her confession. I wonder the message she is tryna pass effortlessly!

Thank God I am a man sha. Women are really puns in the hands of society and her expectations. She may be virgin but her mind has been disvirgined tay tay. That one dangerous pass.

21 Likes

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Spaxon(f): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2021
The things we Publicize in Nigeria...

Now tell me how a country will move when some youths are living their lives on Social Media

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Marketers needed

1 Like

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Dalil8: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2021
Catfish
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by melaniaup: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Christieanne(f): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Sometimes I feel like I know when Lalasticlala is Hot wink

2 Likes

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Revere27: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2021
This one is just clout chasing. sad

No be you go tell us say you be virgin, social media for that matter.

Gush!!! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by DontBullshitMe: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2021
Virginity without common sense is irritating.

8 Likes

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Bossontop(m): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2021
undecided

27 Likes

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2021
grin Congrats Dear
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by knightphoenix: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2021
tkgz:
A beautiful Nigerian lady has sparked reactions online after sharing her virginity statues with her friends and followers.
Sighted on her Twitter account, the lady identified with handle @QueenTonia proudly announced that she is 23 years old and she has not had se.xual intercourse with a man before. Hmmm!!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/queenistonia/status/1383313705438351360
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Justnice11: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2021
lol
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Olami83: 7:54am On Apr 21, 2021
The A.nus is slacked already.
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
Pretty
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
Who am I to argue. Enjoy your virginity

1 Like

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by cardoctor(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
We believe you.
Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by danowena: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
franchasng:
Of course we have lots of technical virgins who carefully preserve their hymen to deceive gullible guys like you to marry them but have done more sexual immoralities than indecent stars; from handling to sucking to anal to boobjob to deepthroating to hand job to just name it but they always avoid vagina penetration.

You are very right. First hand experiences have shown me that these mature virgins are worse than those who take "dik" , they give the best blow - jobs because in trying to compensate for the "no sex", they have perfected the art of sucking the rod. They also do stuffs that the disvirgined ones will fear to do. Two of the so called virgins actually taught me Anal. So tell me, having Anal sex and having virginal sex, which is more decent?
Some of these ladies are now married and their husbands will probably think they have married a novice in bed matters not knowing these ones have PhD.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by rawtouch: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2021
shocked

obloblo, oil meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 21, 2021
punisha:
[i]

FIXED.

Little wonder why Christians in Nigeria are worse than d devil.
I am sure u learnt all these sexual terminologies from pleasing God.
No wonder your stupidity is beyond doubt

10 Likes

Re: “23 & Still A Virgin” – Nigerian Lady Brags, Sparks Reactions Online by seunmohmoh(f): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2021
It's something to be proud of. Kudos to her.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / Photos From A Kissing Competition In Kampala, Uganda / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.