Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

"They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" (1538 Views)

Lady Goes Nak£d Infront Of A Blind Man Who Pretend Not To See, Spark Controversy / For The Women Who Know Their Man Is Seeing Others, Do You Pretend Not To Notice? / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" by eeby1983(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
I was reading a post on this forum when I saw something like " we were not dating because we didn't have sex" I remember my own experience when I was in love with a girl I dated for a complete year without sex and when we broke up, I was really pained to an extend that I couldn't even read for my final exams but with time I got
over it, 8 years later we met at an eatery she was all over me, she wanted me back maybe because of my success or because she
was due for marriage.
Then something came to my mind and i ask her why she didn't bother to apologize for what she did to me in the past, she said 'we
weren't dating then, just because we didn't have sex' immediately she said this, I realized that i made a mistake by not digging
into her puna mercilessly when we were together. To her surprise i told her how happily married I was with kids

Guys please when you are in love never agree with your girl to stay out of sex till marriage, make effort to break into her and if she doesn't want it you can both end it there without hoting each others feelings, it doesn't matter if she is a virgin because deep down in girls heart she knows you are not dating
until you both make love.

1 Like

Re: "They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" by Fidecoo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
eeby1983:
I was reading a post on this forum when I saw something like " we were not dating because we didn't have sex" I remember my own experience when I was in love with a girl I dated for a complete year without sex and when we broke up, I was really pained to an extend that I couldn't even read for my final exams but with time I got
over it, 8 years later we met at an eatery she was all over me, she wanted me back maybe because of my success or because she
was due for marriage.
Then something came to my mind and i ask her why she didn't bother to apologize for what she did to me in the past, she said 'we
weren't dating then, just because we didn't have sex' immediately she said this, I realized that i made a mistake by not digging
into her puna mercilessly when we were together. To her surprise i told her how happily married I was with kids

Guys please when you are in love never agree with your girl to stay out of sex till marriage, make effort to break into her and if she doesn't want it you can both end it there without hoting each others feelings, it doesn't matter if she is a virgin because deep down in girls heart she knows you are not dating
until you both make love.
, funny, but I somehow believe it's the truth.
Re: "They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" by Lalas247(f): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Woo if she no agree
Make he rape the girl
I see ....
Re: "They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Are you done blabbing?
Re: "They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
eeby, all i can see all over you is fornication and foolishness. you shouldn't act as a stumbling block to anyone, they should have sex outside God's will and rot in hell? please, rot in hell alone. 1 cor 7

3 Likes

Re: "They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" by eeby1983(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rorachy:
Are you done blabbing?

I know you would come for me but I said the truth

Some times a man could be primitive and innocent but you will always make him look like a fool and take him for a ride, I think the best way to keep a relationship this days is by restructuring i mean 'love restructuring' just like we also need it in Nigeria no cheating

1 Like

Re: "They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" by Dillusionist(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
mtcheew. ..some people's brain sef

Re: "They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
eeby1983:
I know you would come for me but I said the truth

Some times a man could be primitive and innocent but you will always make him look like a fool and take him for a ride, I think the best way to keep a relationship this days is by restructuring i mean 'love restructuring' just like we also need it in Nigeria no cheating
I'm not among ladies that make men look like a fool, if I don't want you, I tell you, I like to be frank..
Don't forget that some men also take ladies for a ride.
Re: "They Love Sex And Pretend Not To" by Precial419: 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sex Does Nt Mean We R Dating Either, There R Friends Wit Benefits So Wat U Put Here Does Nt Even Make Sense.

(1) (Reply)

It Is A Waste Of Time To Divorce A Wife With A Child/children In Igbo Land / S*X EDUCATION: Doggy Style Causes Cancer And Stroke. / How To Make A Woman Feel Good Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.