Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition (43091 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by nextstep(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
I don't doubt that the "Resume or Resign" protest played a role in PMB's return. It may be disguised as "doctors orders", "Sallah preparation", or what not, but the voice of protest in Abuja and London hastened his return. Even those who almost lynched CharlyBoy in Wuse market should acknowledge that our president can't just be off seat for so long.

In that vein, I hope this new protest will bring Deziani back to face the music. But unfortunately, like GoroTango said earlier, the UK system is better able to prosecute and jail her, so she should just stay there. EFCC should bring mountains of evidence.

Diezani... kai, it won't end well for you, cancer or not. You missed your chance to engrave your name in honour and all your greed will be your downfall.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by oladele00(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
teacherbim:
Has her cancer cured?
question for the gods
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by fidoko74: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
When Charly Boy and his group decides to protest and call for the collapse of the Senate and Representatives into one body to give us a Unicameral legislature, Nigerians will join them.
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by MrPresident1: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hier:

hmmm, O give thanks unto the Lord for Hes God and His mercy endureth forever Psalms 107:1

Psalm 150:6
Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by oyedepoadekunle: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
I weep for this country>

Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by UAE123(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
shevy878:
which common wealth? Ur state dey produce oil ni ?
Na only ur state dey produce oil bcus Edo state no b oil producing state
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by teacherbim(f): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=oladele00 post=59790216] question for the gods[/quote

I just want to know if the thief was lying that she had cancer
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by UAE123(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
ChangetheChange:
Mumu
Idiotic idiot
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by cytell56: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Factfinder1:
Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy, will on Monday lead a protest to the headquarters of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Abuja to demand the extradition of Diezani Alison-Madueke, former petroleum minister, from the UK to Nigeria.

The entertainer disclosed this in a statement signed by him and Deji Adeyanju on Thursday.

A few days ago, he led a series of protests to demand that President Muhammadu Buhari either resume office or resign.

In one of the protests, his group – Our Mumu Don Do – was attacked by hoodlums at Wuse market in the federal capital territory.

Alison-Madueke has been linked to several corruption cases in Nigeria. Some pieces of property she allegedly owned have also been seized by the government.

But the former minister insists that she has no case to answer and that the pieces of property linked to her were not hers.

“Following recent mind-boggling allegations of corruption and wanton looting of public funds and the collective patrimony of Nigerian citizens by the former minister for petroleum, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke, we call on the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to apply for her extradition from the United Kingdom to face prosecution in Nigeria,” Charly Boy said in the statement.

“Furthermore, a federal high court has ordered Mrs Alison-Madueke to permanently forfeit several luxurious properties in several high brow areas across the country to the federal government.

“It is therefore unimaginable that the federal government is not pushing for Mrs Alison-Madueke’s extradition to face punishment for her alleged crimes.

“In this light, we will be holding a two-day sit out in front of the EFCC headquarters to demand that the federal government applies for her extradition and prosecution in Nigeria.”

http://ogashub.com.ng/charly-boy-sets-hit-streets-protest-diezanis-extradition/

Authentic IPOB President!!!
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by AbelDjassi: 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is an exercise in futility, elder Oputa.
I say this because the British government is not in the business of allowing those who commit crimes (money laundering) within its jurisdiction to go scot-free - well, not since the days of Umaru Dikko cheesy
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by Hier(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrPresident1:

Psalm 150:6
Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him.
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by Trendishine: 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Am so luving dis guy, master of objective protest, ediots would call u names, but let us be a threat to impunity and brigandary by those who are expected to respect the citizenry, but has rather chosen to be ediots, and insult a sovereign people,.. Let d ediots, even in nairaland, continue to display their stewpidity, for nonchalant and lousy reasons best know to them.. But all ryt and appropriate course need to be pursued, wether england or nigeria... Put d mudafcking woman in a crate like dikko, and cargo her back if d british government are not going to answer the yearning needs of charging her over there, a protest should begin simultaneously right over there in the uk & british consolate within or even outside nigeria, heating up the headquarters of efcc from here, this nation must find its path from hence, wether we remain, or segregate within an agreed pact of regional federalism we wld decide as soon S possible, but fro here no single ediot shall insult the intelligence of over 170,million nigerians and go to foreign land forming cancer, and crossing her legs to eat burgar and wine, wyl jeering her teeth to the nigerian populist in d face of arrogance and lies,... Charlyboy i salute u... Dnt mind ediots and slaves who critisis u even in nairaland.. Their mumu neva do dem, they are irrationally hypnotized... One by one nigeria case wld be overturned, with heavy n massive protest in massive truth dat would bring down the kingdom of darkness of many politicians and their croonies, even here on niaraland, n we set them ablaze.... #DIEZANIMUSTRETURN&ANSWER.
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by Arysexy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
The abokeeeees that stoned and chased u away from wuse MKT will lead you in this protest.

The afonjas that vilified your resume or resign protest will sing your praises.

The Igbos that warned you to leave Nigeria protest for Nigerians will laugh last.

The irony of Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by MrPresident1: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hier:

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him.

Isaiah 51:15
But I am the Lord thy God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The Lord of hosts is his name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by surgical: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jabioro:
He needs to keep himself busy...
you are very correct
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by ExInferis(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
UAE123:
This is the type of peaceful protest I totally support and I will be very happy if it is also carried out in all the state capitals simultaneously. She need to suffer for all her stealing of our Commonwealth.

Her daft niger delta brothers will tell you that she didn't steal your commonwealth, she stole their oyel and they're perfectly ok with it.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by olawale2020(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
"wo"

Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by bashegi: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
To our new Mumu...
You don't know uk embassy again ni?
And when will u start the protest in London?
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by UAE123(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
ExInferis:

Her daft niger delta brothers will tell you that she didn't steal your commonwealth, she stole their oyel and they're perfectly ok with it.
Point of correction pls, Niger Deltans are not daft.
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by Hier(m): 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrPresident1:

Isaiah 51:15
But I am the Lord thy God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The Lord of hosts is his name.

Psalm 147
147 Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.

2 The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.

3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

6 The Lord lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.

7 Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:

8 Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.

9 He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.

10 He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.

11 The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

12 Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.

13 For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.

14 He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.

15 He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.

16 He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes.

17 He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?

18 He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.

19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by Praktikals(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Charly boy is right about this one. But Buhari na no go area. Even if my father talk againt Baba, I ll beg to disagree.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by ExInferis(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
UAE123:
Point of correction pls, Niger Deltans are not daft.

You're right.

They're not daft.

They're insanely daft, dumb, and idiotic.

There.

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by win2kwire: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
babzo:

This EFCC. is the best ever- they know judges and SANs wont give justice- so they are trying assets and properties and winning. You cant imagine how that sitting Northern Governor wept when his 10 billion hotel was taken from him.

Even if Matlock combine with Colombo and James Bond to investigate a case- Nigerian judge + SAN go frustrate you ehn...any criminal on their side will walk free.

The sitting governor wept for one hotel but not the other 3 + dollar accounts he has abroad which efcc can never touch!
the hotel will be sold and then given back to the state governor as his allocation!
Many get 20% of their properties siezed by EFCC, and left to roam free doing business with the rest.

confiscate and then jail them, then I will rate EFCC but for now all I can say is selective and useless!
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by MrPresident1: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hier:

Psalm 147
147 Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.

2 The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.

3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

6 The Lord lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.

7 Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:

8 Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.

9 He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.

10 He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.

11 The Lord taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

12 Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.

13 For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.

14 He maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.

15 He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.

16 He giveth snow like wool: he scattereth the hoarfrost like ashes.

17 He casteth forth his ice like morsels: who can stand before his cold?

18 He sendeth out his word, and melteth them: he causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.

19 He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel.

20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord.

Psalm 18
I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.

6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

9 He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10 And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

15 Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils.

16 He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

17 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me.

18 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the Lord was my stay.

19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

20 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

22 For all his judgments were before me, and I did not put away his statutes from me.

23 I was also upright before him, and I kept myself from mine iniquity.

24 Therefore hath the Lord recompensed me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his eyesight.

25 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful; with an upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright;

26 With the pure thou wilt shew thyself pure; and with the froward thou wilt shew thyself froward.

27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks.

28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.

29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

31 For who is God save the Lord? or who is a rock save our God?

32 It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.

34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.

37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.

38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.

39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me.

40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me.

41 They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.

42 Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets.

43 Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me.

44 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.

45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

47 It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.

48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy name.

50 Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore.
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by Oluwasanmi18: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wo ur protest eppguyman find sumtin beta doin .....
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by osigiepurr(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
01mcfadden:
hehehe
He should carry the protest to her state and receive another round of lynching.
I don't know if I should say this man is desperately seeking relevance.
Oga, park well, shey dem tell u say EFCC headquarters dey Dieziani State?
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by brenister10: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
01mcfadden:
hehehe
He should carry the protest to her state and receive another round of lynching.
I don't know if I should say this man is desperately seeking relevance.

With people like you in this country, the country is heading to destruction. Na people like you go dey rant on social media say naija na zoo, now something is jejely doing what he think is the best to bring sanity, una dey run mouth for here. Kwantiniu
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by akeemolu: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
You are 100% right. Our justice system is a shame to say the least. smiley
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by Malawian(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
I blame the Igbo guys that rescued him at Wuse market.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by higherpower: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Fool doesn't know where British High Commission is?
He wasn't a fool at "resume or resign" now it's about your cult mama he's a fool.
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Before we even go far to the one in the UK, what of the ones on ground, on our soil now? Have we even finished with those?

Which case was more iron-clad than Saraki's? Is he not free? Is Sule Lamido not free? If I'm not mistaken, only Akpobolokemi (sp?) is behind bars. I may be wrong though

Failed anti-corruption. FAIL! FAIL!! FAIL!!! cheesy
Re: Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition by transient123(m): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Trying to balance the plot.

Is it now that Allison's corruption saga came to the fore?
Now your mumu have really started.

Let me advice you guys, EFCC isn't the right place to go, go and protest in the Attorney General's office, that is where extradition letter can be drafted and signed by PMB, not EFCC.

Now, you will loose relevance because your constituency supporting the first protest will go against you for daring to protest against their benefactor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari rejects proposal for Chad, Niger to head central force against Boko Haram / I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Rotimi Amaechi in Benin For Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.