Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male (1758 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi: Umahi Humiliated Me, Refused To Pay Me Allowances / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male by jossyfyne: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Maria Ude Nwachi, member of the Ebonyi State house of Assembly dances with male at an event rocking him so hard as they dance.
Read more at source http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/24/photos-ebonyi-state-house-of-assembly-member-maria-ude-nwachi-rocks-a-male-compere-at-an-event/

Re: Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male by greatermax77(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
And what should we do next?
So this one is also news baa?
Re: Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male by morbeta(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
This attention seeking local champion.
Re: Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male by cultist: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
and you thing you can make fb @ jossyfyne
Re: Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male by Mynd44: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
That woman is sugar mummy goals.
Re: Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male by Theleutenant: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mynd44:
. i know that is what you live for. at ur age,you should be married by now.

ihere megbukwa gi
Re: Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male by Jlow2: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
you can only witness such tinx wer pple dnt hav mouth,GOD punish poverty,if they talk no more bread
Re: Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Theleutenant:
. i know that is what you live for. at ur age,you should be married by now.

ihere megbukwa gi

Re: Photos: Ebonyi State House Of Assembly Member, Maria Ude Nwachi, “rocks” A Male by Juliette05(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mynd44:
THREAD CLOSED wink

(1) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [30 September, 2017] / Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos / Obasanjo's National Coalition Is A Plot By Obj To Divide The Power Of PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.