Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) (8181 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Checkout One Of The Nollywood Actresses To Look Out For In 2020...Genny Uzoma / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
If you think you’ve already seen the cutest marriage proposal of the year, we raise you this heartwarming tale of a Swedish former Olympic diver who recently said ‘yes’ to his German boyfriend after being surprised with the ring on a gondola ride in Venice.

Here come the tears.

Body builder Patrick Huber wouldn’t even tell his Olympian counterpart, Jimmy Sjödin, where they were going when they left their Munich home by car in July.

They eventually reached Venice, Italy, a place Jimmy had always wanted to visit, where Patrick had arranged for a travel photographer from Flytographer to take secret snaps of their sweet adventure.

When the pair set off on a romantic gondola ride on the Venetian Lagoon, Patrick knew the time was right, and popped the question.

http://www.boredpanda.com/olympic-diver-gay-proposal-venice/

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2017

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
shocked shocked
Warris that
The apostle must hear this shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by lifeispeace: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2017

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by MOSTEC(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by joey150(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Still looking for the electric

Let me know when you feel the shock!

All i can see is two grown ass men doing gay stuff.

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
undecided ABOMINATION!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Cc Mrcork

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by adwem2003(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
These people ain't normal.

20 Likes

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
With the number of beautiful and homely ladies in this world.....?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by gabinogem(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy Sick World

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by oloriooko(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Eranko oluya meji
Oloriburuku awon omo ale iranse esu angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by MrWondah(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dear Lord do not make me forsake those pointed bwests, tight and creamy puchi, those lucious and soft lips and those big booties to ever, never ever by mistake or in my dreams bang my fellow man.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Two THICK, muscular gay men for that matter!!! shocked shocked shocked
joey150:

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by LUGBE: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by pamcode(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Explorers! What the hell? I was expecting to see the pic of a guy and a lady whether pretty or comely.
*exits thread*

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Aremu01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
I think u meant weird wedding proposal

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Explorers WTF is this na ? You fall hand abeg

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by joey150(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fabulocity:
Two THICK, muscular gay men for that matter!!! shocked shocked shocked

Clash of the bones..... cheesy

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
pamcode:
Explorers! What the hell? I was expecting to see the pic of a guy and a lady whether pretty or comely.
*exits thread*

Is it not shocking?

I never said amazing you know.

emperorlee

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Luckylife(m): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Even the region of devils Marvel's on this two aliens .

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by uchetom(f): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mumu mugu maga. Fagots.

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by smartty68(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Two muscular heavy able body men kissing themselves, e just be like iron the knack iron

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by femolacqua(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
What nonsense

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by sorextee(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Whos the Gf now?

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Explorers:

Is it not shocking?

I never said amazing you know.

emperorlee

If you know the alacrity wey i take open this thread because say na Explorers be Op. You for put Viewer's discretion at least angry

16 Likes

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by czarina(f): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
cry so they want to waste all that muscles on themselves cry Pathetic, really pathetic.... Their loss sha

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by smartty68(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
joey150:

Bobo I shock me walai

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by czarina(f): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
MrWondah:
Dear Lord do not make me forsake those pointed bwests, tight and creamy puchi, those lucious and soft lips and those big booties to ever, never ever by mistake or in my dreams bang my fellow man.
Amen to that prayer... Just imagine how two muscles go just dey bed like that... Muscles nacking muscles... Haba... Not the picture of romance at all.... DISGUSTING CRETINS

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by siegfried99(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
angry angry

Why can't the government arrest this ppl and let olosho..bleep. Them to reset their brains to factory default.

I still don't understand the pleasure they derive in all this.. nothing compares to a woman. cool

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by godwinony(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dafuq did I just see? angry..
So unlike an explorers' thread angry angry

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
These ones are crazy.

Leaked Phone Conversation Between NYSC Corper And SS2 Female Student / 12 Ways To Know If Your Man Truely Love You / Pen*s Enlargement Gone Wrong (photos)