Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) (8214 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Checkout One Of The Nollywood Actresses To Look Out For In 2020...Genny Uzoma / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by calliope(f): 5:08am On Aug 25, 2017
Saw this, some couple of nights ago on Facebook and I'm so happy for them. smiley

Aren't they lovely together?

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:43am On Aug 25, 2017
@Explorers. Please leave these white people to their madness, we don't want to even read about it. Find decent information to share with us, there's a lot of that on the web.

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Learnstuffs: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2017
For me, this thread is a strategy to promote gayism
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Temptee101(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2017
This nonsense can't come from Explorers. And to think i quickly opened the thread and slowly read very detail not to miss a damn thing only to damage my eyes with such a disgusting act is just so so annoying
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2017
This is craziness ooo
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by SalomonKane: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2017
calliope:
Saw this, some couple of nights ago on Facebook and I'm so happy for them. smiley

Aren't they lovely together?
Well... no! Then again, it's a matter of perception.

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Dexema(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Just like incredible hulk and John Cena in love, this is truly shocking and really disturbing.
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by franco3075q(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2017
BUNCH OF IDIOT MUSCLE MEN
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Ogbenimax(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Explorers:
If you think you’ve already seen the cutest marriage proposal of the year, we raise you this heartwarming tale of a Swedish former Olympic diver who recently said ‘yes’ to his German boyfriend after being surprised with the ring on a gondola ride in Venice.

Here come the tears.

Body builder Patrick Huber wouldn’t even tell his Olympian counterpart, Jimmy Sjödin, where they were going when they left their Munich home by car in July.

They eventually reached Venice, Italy, a place Jimmy had always wanted to visit, where Patrick had arranged for a travel photographer from Flytographer to take secret snaps of their sweet adventure.

When the pair set off on a romantic gondola ride on the Venetian Lagoon, Patrick knew the time was right, and popped the question.

http://www.boredpanda.com/olympic-diver-gay-proposal-venice/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Mubiz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
warri dis sef.. nigga u gay
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by k199192: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
smartty68:

Bobo I shock me walai

Will your spirit wear cloth to heaven or hell. Ayam not undastanding that your photo sha.
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Essentials1:

Beautiful?? You mean the same ladies that cheat a lot, date you for your money and accept the fact that they can't control their emotions, the same ladies that do lots of things to fit in instead of be different, the same ladies that wear body fitting clothes to expose curves and claim that they don't want to expose their bodies....

Women are trying to change nature, by becoming independent and serving their own purposes, making them less valuable and less attractive... which is led to more unnatural events like gays and lesbians
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by RedDistrict: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
shuoo!!!
this ppl no like boobs, phat ass. punny??
Na wa o
Idiotas
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by frankeencense(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Happy engagement grin

Some gays might even be among those bashing the Op, lemme be minding my business grin grin
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
The end has finally arrived

Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
D tattooed guy is d girly one shocked shocked... Jeez.
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
lifeispeace:

This got to be the funniest reaction to this wtf thread, oloun cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Explorers:
If you think you’ve already seen the cutest marriage proposal of the year, we raise you this heartwarming tale of a Swedish former Olympic diver who recently said ‘yes’ to his German boyfriend after being surprised with the ring on a gondola ride in Venice.

Here come the tears.

Body builder Patrick Huber wouldn’t even tell his Olympian counterpart, Jimmy Sjödin, where they were going when they left their Munich home by car in July.

They eventually reached Venice, Italy, a place Jimmy had always wanted to visit, where Patrick had arranged for a travel photographer from Flytographer to take secret snaps of their sweet adventure.

When the pair set off on a romantic gondola ride on the Venetian Lagoon, Patrick knew the time was right, and popped the question.

http://www.boredpanda.com/olympic-diver-gay-proposal-venice/
I respect you so much,but what's your rationale for sharing a pic of two grown men kissing.
I like you better posting those insightful and motivational topics
Re: Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) by samisj4real(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
sorextee:
Whos the Gf now?
The 1 with Tats

No Wife Material In Naija Again / Pen*s Enlargement Gone Wrong (photos) / How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered