Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder (971 Views)

Don’t Marry Anybody Until You Can Honestly Answer These 6 Questions / What My Mum Said Today. Has Her Thought Towards Me Change? (pic) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by oloyeagbaakin(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
I will go straight to the point, my dad is a prof, while my mum is the proprietress of a school of her own. But there is this girl I met around 5 months who has really showed me what love is and i really love her and she do not have more than ssce though she knows how to fix hair, have told her once that am not interested in the relationship again she really cried was hospitalized and i felt lonely within two weeks we are together again. am really considering my Mum option, should i leave her or stay with her? sorry for the errors

1 Like

Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by dingbang(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Train her in school and get the shocker of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by greatnaija01: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Its either you are uneducated in the matters of the heart or you are already jazzed by a native charm.... So you love her but you have not improved her life.... and you want to use 5 months horniness to determines 20+years of life together?

Are you high?

Pls Let the girl do a diploma degree and if your love lasts that Long then marry her. Degree na Degree.

oloyeagbaakin:
I will go straight to the point, my dad is a prof, while my mum is the proprietress of a school of her own. But there is this girl I met around 5 months who has really showed me what love is and i really love her and she do not have more than ssce though she knows how to fix hair, have told her once that am not interested in the relationship again she really cried was hospitalized and i felt lonely within two weeks we are together again. am really considering my Mum option, should i leave her or stay with her? sorry for the errors
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Is it your mother that will stay in the house with her
is it your mother that will take her if her and your kids
is it your mother that will make love to her

op Be a man and grow some balls

3 Likes

Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by sammyswiss360(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
was ur mom a degree holder b4 marriage? undecidedwas ur mom a degree holder b4 marriage?
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by EMXTAN1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Evaberry:

abiii ooo.... but like his many balls??
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Evaberry:

stop being a hypocrite. Can you date a man who has no degree?
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Bros, sponsor her education and forget the rest, God will reward you.( Only if you're mad).
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by pocohantas(f): 2:14am On Aug 25, 2017
The only thing I dislike about your story is that your mum is the one calling the shots. How old are you? Of all the qualities in a good wife, na degree be her problem?

Had it been, educational qualification is your personal preference, I wouldn't have anything against it. We all have those qualities that makes our spouse more compatible with us, for some...educational achievements is one. But it doesn't matter to you and it shouldn't matter because your mum wants it to.

Honestly, I wouldn't marry you if I were the girl. I hate to be put through unnecessary pressure that comes with marrying a mum's pet. Tomorrow your mum would say you should marry girl that has big nyash and you start scouting for one.
OR she'll say she wants 8 grand kids from us, and you'll use prick to scatter my life...just to meet her target.

Please, be a man...continue dating/courting your girl.
If she makes you happy, she is homely, industrious, respects and is submissive to you...with a sweet nunu, MARRY HER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by Dillusionist(m): 2:17am On Aug 25, 2017
if you really love her then train her in school...put some effort in her academics...your mum is your mum, ,your wife is your wife. ..
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by Dillusionist(m): 2:18am On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
The only thing I dislike about your story is that your mum is the one calling the shots. How old are you? Of all the qualities in a good wife, na degree be her problem?

Had it been, educational qualifications is your personal preference, I wouldn't have anything against it. We all have those qualities that makes our spouse more compatible with us, for some...educational achievements is one. But it doesn't matter to you and it shouldn't matter because your mum wants it to.

Honestly, I wouldn't marry you if I were the girl. I hate to be put through unnecessary pressure that comes with marrying a mum's pet. Tomorrow your mum would say you should marry girl that has big nyash and you start scouting for one.
OR she'll say she wants 8 grand kids from us, and you'll use prick to scatter my life...just to meet her target.

Please, be a man...continue dating/courting your girl.
If she makes you happy, she is homely, industrious, respects and is submissive to you...with a sweet nunu, MARRY HER.
exactly .he sounds like a mum's pet ....
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by shege45: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Dillusionist:

exactly .he sounds like a mum's pet ....
omo mke una forget mums pet something here...if they say no u can only find way to soothen thier hearts ooo if dem no still gree u go live am.cus u nid thier total support bfor u can marry anyone ooo.
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by Dillusionist(m): 6:08am On Aug 25, 2017
shege45:
omo mke una forget mums pet something here...if they say no u can only find way to soothen thier hearts ooo if dem no still gree u go live am.cus u nid thier total support bfor u can marry anyone ooo.
please stop all these...a good parent cares for the happines of their children...your wotk as a parent is to say how you feel and bless the marriage...biko are they the ones that will live with her ...you too sef,I tire
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by shege45: 6:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Dillusionist:

please stop all these...a good parent cares for the happines of their children...your wotk as a parent is to say how you feel and bless the marriage...biko are they the ones that will live with her ...you too sef,I tire
u dey talk like say u no dey africa...i get ur view buh u knw as e dey go
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2017
Africa is eternally damned. Abroad u rarely get to hear d word graduate. Bt in these parts we no go hear word. Once a person can read and right he is ok abeg
Re: Mum Said I Should Not Marry Anybody Who Is Not A Degree Holder by MrWondah(m): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2017
Simple logic... Your mama say make you no marry girl wet no get degree she no say make you no marry her abi?
Oya do one mumu thing if you love her... Give am degree marry am

(1) (Reply)

The Lady I Want To Marry Is Now Friend With My Ex Of 3 Years Ago / Ladies Arena: 9 Effective Ways To Grow Your Breast Naturally Today / I Am New On Nairaland , Please Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.