Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Any Attack Against The Abuja Rat's Is An Attack Against Us,RDF Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Attack Against The Abuja Rat's Is An Attack Against Us,RDF Says (460 Views)

I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / PDP To Oshiomhole: Stop Acting Like An Attack Dog / Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Attack Against The Abuja Rat's Is An Attack Against Us,RDF Says by Cyberdroid: 1:04am On Aug 25, 2017
The supreme leader of the Rat's Defense Force, Major General Rato Rato,has said that any attack against the rat's who ate the furniture's in Aso Rock, Abuja will be considered as an attack against all Nigerian rats. "We insist that any attacks against the Rat's who ate the furniture's in Aso Rock is an attack against us,What else did the president expect? Everyday rat's are dying, no food,no comfortable accommodation, no security,nothing. This government has treated us badly, he said. If the president refuses to listen to us,by October 1st,we will declare the Democratic Republic of Nigerian Rat's(DRNR) we can no longer tolerate this injustice, if the Nigerian Army attempts to stop us,we will declare Operation Fire For Fire(OFF) and Operation No Retreat No Surrender (NRNS). We are giving the Federal government from now till October 1st to do something about this issue".
Re: Any Attack Against The Abuja Rat's Is An Attack Against Us,RDF Says by seunny4lif(m): 1:40am On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be President By 32. Any Advice? / Army Formations Have Difficulty Training, Says Tarfa / Office Of The Vice President Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.