Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,316 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria (27188 Views)

Ibiere & Julius Agwu's Marriage Crashes. Wife Relocates Abroad / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lloydfolarin: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
Please when next you are traveling can I go with you?

I promise I will come back if the life there is worse than in Nigeria embarassed

Trust me Fam, if you put the same energy you ll use to survive here in western world to use in Nigeria, you ll definitely make it. It's tough out here Bro.

However, if you have a working permit from Nigeria before coming here, you ll be fine like a normal Nigeria living standard.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by shine12: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Lol! Trust me, nobody ll tell you how beautiful and wonderful Nigeria is when the suffering in USA/UK and other western countries bite you real hard.

The only way you can live a normal life in these countries is getting your working permit from Nigeria and get down to work as soon as you land in the airport. Anything short of my last sentence is like committing suicide on live TV.

If i take the[b] pictures of Africans washing cars at ASDA charlton in London right now[/b], you ll cry for humanity. I am dead serious.

You don't know what you have until you lose it. It's only when you leave Nigeria to other African countries that you ll know how beautiful Nigeria is and how lucky you are to be born in Nigeria.

I went to schools in some Africa countries and i was treated as if i was from Heaven simply cos i am a Nigerian. The moment i say Nigeria, everyone look at me like "whao". I used to get upset with this country then until i travelled out to other countries...

Why do you think American citizens live in project? Poverty.

Why do you think large numbers of America citizens survive on food stamp on a daily basis? Poverty

Why do you think you only see 10% of Nigerians who live in US/UK coming on holiday to Nigeria year in and out? 90% are struggling to survive hence their absence in Nigeria year in and out. Nigerians love enjoyment but affordability is what enable you to travel in and out.

Forget the pictures and videos you see, it's all mirage.

However, if you have your working permit and being a hard working man or boy, you ll live a normal routine life.

You want to compare washing cars with a regular income (I've seen people that wash cars earn £100/day tax free, 46,00 Naira) to frustration and hardship that has led many young girls to modern prostitution and many young men to become robbers,scammers and sugar boys.

Again, if our country is just so good and better than any western country, why are our top brains trooping out yearly,why do most upper class Nigerians decide to have their kids abroad, why don't we have international students coming to study in our universities, why do our airport staffs ask for bribe from every single per arriving and even from foreigners.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
Am doing good here, but I know it could be better...

There's no equal opportunity here making it very frustrating...

Have a job and am doing good but I honestly want to check out, am already planning bro...

Where are you @?

Lloydfolarin:

Trust me Fam, if you put the same energy you ll use to survive here in western world to use in Nigeria, you ll definitely make it. It's tough out here Bro.

However, if you have a working permit from Nigeria before coming here, you ll be fine like a normal Nigeria living standard.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Lmao!!! Laughing at this your consolation rhetoric

Each of 4 to 5 guys ll probably wash about 6 to 8 cars in a day, on a lucky day. They charge £5 per car. Let's multiply £5 by 8 cars. We ll have £40.

Now let's multiply £40 by 6days in a week, the result is £240. Deduct a week expenses; food and washing liquids, lets budget £7(✖️7 days) for his daily food and £2(✖️6 days) worth of washing materials for each day of 6 days of work, what we have for a week expenses is £63.

Let's take £63 out of £240 he makes in a week. What do we get? £177.

The cheapest room you can get ll be around £450-£500. Multiply is £177 by 4 weeks in a month and what did we get? About £710.

If you take £500 out of that £710, he ll have £210. Now, take transportation fare and other little miscellaneous expenses out, then you ll realise why they look like mad people and sad.

If that is true in terms of how much they make, they ll probably look better than a mad man.

Looking at their skin, you ll realise these people are gone.

I am not blaming them but the world we all live in. Talking to them, you ll realise that some of them wish they knew earlier than now.

There are people who have lived like that for 15years in western world without anything to show for it. They only survive just to pay the bills

Have you asked yourself this question, if the car wash business was not lucrative, why are so many car wash points continually springing up ?
Did you mean 6/8 cars every 2 hours ?

You seem to forget this people live in HMO accommodations or man know man type houses, spreading the cost and translating to cheaper accommodation.

Are you also forgetting that they would not live too far from their place of work ? Cost of transportation = Blood (apart from cost of bicycle), which be easily bought for £20 or less.........

Are you forgetting ASDA has a scheme in place that gives all unsold food and about to expire goods to charity ? You know where I am going with this train of thought .......

Try cycling or walking to work, 365 days a year (or however many days they work), tell me how your skin would look after that self imposed exercise regime .......
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by iSpread(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Abeg make she come quick so that we can start dating and so that she will give me money for the things I want to do

Like #10M is okay for the main time sha... smiley
NBC has taken note.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Horladipupo0505: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
wheelie:
Lool, Truth be told.
How dat one tey concern me
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by gawk: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
subtlemee:
When she left did she seek our consent? Why then is her relocating back our concern?
Frustrated Nigerian youth spotted
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by harriet412(f): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Is this news undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lotechi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
maybe she could not hack it in the uk so she decided to come down to naija where she would be given "special treatment".
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
lonelydora:
DJ cuppy, you have very bad advisers if that's what they told you. It is better to stay where you are than relocate to Nigeria, even though you will stay in Banana Island and move around with security.

The bad news of how our leaders embezzle our funds you will be seeing on television will make you regret coming back.

If you know how I deeply regret not leaving this country when I had the opportunity ehhhh. Biko don't come and add to our already high population
so if she dies 2mao she will be buried there or won't her body be flown back here...am not wishing her dead before u start thinking otherwise am just saying home is home make cash and come back not sleep at a country that doesn't value Africans especially Nigeria considered that we have ojukokoro
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by wildchild02: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good to know

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by luvlymabel: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
how e take concern us
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lloydfolarin: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Have you asked yourself this question, if the car wash business was not lucrative, why are so many car wash points continually springing up ?
Did you mean 6/8 cars every 2 hours ?

You seem to forget this people live in HMO accommodations or man know man type houses, spreading the cost and translating to cheaper accommodation.

Are you also forgetting that they would not live too far from their place of work ? Cost of transportation = Blood (apart from cost of bicycle), which be easily bought for £20 or less.........

Are you forgetting ASDA has a scheme in place that gives all unsold food and about to expire goods to charity ? You know where I am going with this train of thought .......

Try cycling or walking to work, 365 days a year (or however many days they work), tell me how your skin would look after that self imposed exercise regime .......

Haha!!! Lol!

Let me address your first paragraph by saying polish people are the ones coming up with car wash business. What you don't know is that one in 3 car wash centres usually closed down in less than a year. The remaining two centres usually remained in business due to being situated at strategic places. And let me burst their bubbles by saying this here, they often involved in all sort of illicit business which i ll not mention here and car wash centre provide them a place to do this illicit business.

I have a female polish friend who invested her money in car wash business and the place is at Lewisham borough of London, strategic place if you ask me but she laments all day. The staff complained to me too.

Business is usually dead for them during the week but slightly pick up from Friday evening when people are on their way back home and get busy over the weekend.

I am talking about ASDA guys cos i used to work with ASDA. I see their struggle on a daily basis then. 70% of people prefer to take their cars to proper car wash where they ll get premium services.

Alternatively, 20% people prefer to make use of automobile car wash machines at Petrol ⛽️ stations all over the country. It's quicker and comes premium service too.

Finally, the only people who washed their cars with these guys are 99% ASDA customers who are in Store to pick up groceries.

They literally, usually and subtly begged ASDA customers more often than not to wash their cars, people usually ask them to wash their cars out of pity. They hardly have customers.

They literally depend on ASDA customers only. No ASDA customers, no work. They are 4 to 5 guys at these car parks and they share the numbers of cars that pitifully ask for their services. They ll be lucky to wash 8 cars in a day each. If you multiply that by 5 guys, what you get is 40 cars in a day. They ll be lucky to have 40 cars in day to wash at ASDA car park.

You 2nd paragraph is pretty funny, it reeks of someone who lives in Nigeria but talk about where he or she has no clue about. Are you telling me that the owner of the house is not paying mortgage? Let me shock you bro, even your own biological brother ll get his full rent on a room.

Nobody ll allow you to share room in their house except sharing a flat which is even more expensive and involved a lot of required documents which they might not have as a result of immigration status.

Nobody do man knows man in UK as far as i know. You might probably be accommodated by a family member for a month if you are new in the country. Trust me, after one month, you are on your own.

The paragraph before the last paragraph is equally ridiculous. Why? Are you saying ASDA ll need to cite their businesses close to where these guys live? Let me use ASDA at Old Kent Road as an example. Do you see those guys living local at SE1(post code)? The rent around that place ll break your back even though you are legal immigrants who does normal job. A room around that place is £600 to £700.

The £500 rent i mentioned earlier is for someone living around Woolwich and Dartford to Gravesend

Finally, illegal immigrants cycling is like carrying a mega microphone � to ask immigration where your location is. You ll probably be stopped one day by police and story that touch ll start from there. 80% of Nigerians who were deported over the years were caught driving or cycling. No illegal immigrants would like to tour that path.
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lloydfolarin: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
Am doing good here, but I know it could be better...

There's no equal opportunity here making it very frustrating...

Have a job and am doing good but I honestly want to check out, am already planning bro...

Where are you @?

My friend, i have a younger brother who works with one of these new generational banks, he wanted to leave the country at a point but warned him. He is doing well for himself today in Nigeria.

Have you noticed that Nigerians who were born in US/UK and other western countries are coming back home to look for work. If you are in doubt, look at all the OAP on your radio stations and tell me 80% are not either British Nigerians or American Nigerians.

Davido, Banky W and a lot of them have American passport by d virtue of being born in US but they all ran to Nigeria at a point to make.

I am talking to you like a brother, if you are dreaming to make it big in life, live a good life, western world won't make that happen. You ll pay bills all through your life until retirement.

Have you ask yourself this, why are those Nigeria uncles and Aunties who live in western world except few who were involved in fraud are not buying houses in Lekki and other nice places?

The best place to become super rich or moderate rich is Nigeria.

I live in UK

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
This girl don use Plastic Surgery destroy herself embarassed
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by ashawopikin(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2017

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
OK, let me just relax and double my hustle, but Nigeria don tire me I swear...

I know about the UK life, but there has to be somewhere better than Nigeria my brother

Lloydfolarin:

My friend, i have a younger brother who works with one of these new generational banks, he wanted to leave the country at a point but warned him. He is doing well for himself today in Nigeria.

Have you noticed that Nigerians who were born in US/UK and other western countries are coming back home to look for work. If you are in doubt, look at all the OAP on your radio stations and tell me 80% are not either British Nigerians or American Nigerians.

Davido, Banky W and a lot of them have American passport by d virtue of being born in US but they all ran to Nigeria at a point to make.

I am talking to you like a brother, if you are dreaming to make it big in life, live a good life, western world won't make that happen. You ll pay bills all through your life until retirement.

Have you ask yourself this, why are those Nigeria uncles and Aunties who live in western world except few who were involved in fraud are not buying houses in Lekki and other nice places?

I live in UK
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

I live in UK

From what you wrote, I see that you are the typical Nigerian who equates success in life with having plenty plenty money and buying big jeeps etc

Sometimes, a quality life is beyond money, that is what you should know tho.

Making money as a Nigerian MAY be a bit easier in Nigeria, but is the quality of life something to write home about?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by shabaranky: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
HeWrites:
Billionaire Femi Otedola's daughter Dj cuppy took to her IG page to announce that she's packing her bags, to return to Nigeria soon.. read what she posted below!

''Guess What?! I'm Moving Back To Lagos Next Month !!! ���
#CuppyOnAMission

Info From; http://retronaija..com.ng/2017/08/billionaire-daughter-dj-cuppy-plans-to.html

This is no news. There are more better things to discuss about!
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by pweetiedee(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

How can a sane person be relocating back to Nigeria at this time....when am thinking of escaping from the zoo...

The reason u want to run away from naija is not affecting her.

in fact, this one does not know if anything is happening in naija.

You no see as she fresh?

That hair can pay somebody's salary.

So just fogerrit!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Zeze06(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
You are absolutely right ...

D hair fit pay people salary ooo but God dey sha..

pweetiedee:

The reason u want to run away from naija is not affecting her.

in fact, this one does not know if anything is happening in naija.

You no see as she fresh?

That hair can pay somebody's salary.

So just fogerrit!

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by olisaemeka1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
lonelydora:
DJ cuppy, you have very bad advisers if that's what they told you. It is better to stay where you are than relocate to Nigeria, even though you will stay in Banana Island and move around with security.

The bad news of how our leaders embezzle our funds you will be seeing on television will make you regret coming back.

If you know how I deeply regret not leaving this country when I had the opportunity ehhhh. Biko don't come and add to our already high population
When you come from a family that's already involved n has experience in mass looting of funds you don't get to feel anything or know what's going on.....personally I don't see the big news here this is someone that can fly to n fro London twice a day if she wants at no personal expense ..so which one is now relocating again ..
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by LoveJesus87(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
iSpread:

NBC has taken note.
Se NBC wee give me d money? shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by Lloydfolarin: 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zeze06:
OK, let me just relax and double my hustle, but Nigeria don tire me I swear...

I know about the UK life, but there has to be somewhere better than Nigeria my brother

My friend, all you need in Nigeria to make it is perseverance and smartness.

In western world, you need their working permit before you can even breath.

Your smartness, intelligence and perseverance are all useless in the absence of working permit in western world except you decide to use those potentials in fraud and drugs business. If you r caught, you are looking at years in prison and deportation after.

Does it really worth it? No

And It takes 10years or 15years for some people who came on student visa to achieve what you naturally have in Nigeria as a citizen which is resident status that enable you to work or engage in business.

Add 10 years of your life and all the money you must have spent on school fees and food in all this western countries to your age now, it ll be too late by the time you get the resident status. You ll equally realise that your life would have been better off in Nigeria with such amount of money.

About 22 years in total(processing period inclusive) if you are illegal immigrant to get the working permit. Add 22 years of your life to your age

Pls, don't try it except you r getting a working permit from Nigeria to work in these western countries as a professional. Anything short of this is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Relocates To Lagos, Nigeria by iSpread(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Se NBC wee give me d money? shocked
NBC will only probe your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft / 'My Everything''- Wizkid gushes Over Son, Boluwatife / Timi Dakolo Chilling On A Sport Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.