Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo (13914 Views)

Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / APC: We Won't Give Preferential Treatment To Any Aspirant In Edo / The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:51am On Aug 25, 2017
As the most anticipated APC primary gets close, different aspirants gunning for the governorship election seem to have devised propaganda antics to persuade the delegates to vote for them on Saturday, 26th August. This was revealed yesterday at different local government areas visited by Anambra frontline APC Aspirant, Prince Donatus Okonkwo during his total takeover tour at Anambra West, Orumba South and Awka North & South meeting.

‎The local governments delegates disclosed that though they have received several APC aspirants but are not deceived by some of the governorship hopefuls who claimed that they were endorsed by the National party to win the primary election in Awka this weekend. A particular candidate even claimed to be backed by top APC stalkholder Dr. Chris Ngige while another source disclosed that a former PDP member in the race brags about getting the anointing of the party from the national level.

While addressing the cross section of delegates who were excited to receive Donatus Okonkwo, he said they should disregard claims and rumours of other APC aspirants who believe in spreading propaganda to attract their votes . \' let me inform you all that you have the powers to make or Mar any candidate as original delegates, disregard stories of been supported or endorsed by party leaders, they are all peddling falsehold... we are all on thesame playing ground but they all can not be compared to me, I am different, committed to the party and the only APC aspirants that have long time plans for the delegates beyond the primaries or November 18th election\'

Organising secretary of Anambra West ‎
Philips Aniokwu applauded the Okonkwo for his plans for the delegates and their wards while promising that they will give him total support. Also added to this was the Chairman of Orumba South, Mr Nwakike who assured the campaign team that they were convinced of the sincerity of his candidature and his ability to work for the development of the area, even as the APC Aspirant promised to create more development councils from there, if elected to ensure equatable distribution of state resources.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/08/apc-party-or-stakeholders-did-not_24.html?m=0

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2017
@alexreports

1 Like

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by IamAirforce1: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2017
Criminals

4 Likes

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by legendte(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2017
Who are the us? I know that the law didn't stipulate the minimum number of valid votes to declare a winner but the massive boycott will send waves to these celebrated criminals. 18th November is a day to reckon with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by massinola(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Okooo Yol Edochie all the way. Time for the youths to take over. But not like the useless Belos of Kogi and Minna plus Utom, those are adults in youths clothing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by Lilimax(f): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2017
APC dara ada na Anambra state.
Mark my words! embarassed
OBIANO ka anyi ma because it takes a lot to be an ANAMBRARIAN smiley

12 Likes

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by spokesboy: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Good
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2017
I stand with no politician

2 Likes

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by Ezezima2012(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2017
There's no vacancy in government house awka. Sai OBIANO

2 Likes

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by shazzar01: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Still part of change
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by Narldon: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017

POLI-TRICKS angry

1 Like

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by ngozianu(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Hmmm let us watch how the CHANGE will get to Anambra State

1 Like

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by MukhtarBj: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
haaaa
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by Benekruku(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2017

If IPOB can sit at home and eat Ofe Nsala, APC will win!

3 Likes

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by halfcurrent(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Criminals

lol.....
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by canalily(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2017
Who is okorie abi na okoeke or okoaforundecided buhari is coming for campaign there next weet with lots of ratssmiley
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by emmabest2000(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2017
Before nko ?

Who no know that APC is death on arrival as long as Anambra is concern ...

1 Share

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2017
No election in Anambra If its actually going to hold... APC have no ground even with their full Heavy abj rigging machineries
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by Integrityfarms(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2017
It gladdens my heart as I fantasize about my ofe nsala and nkwụ ọcha combination on the election day as we stay indoors

1 Like

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by kkboy(m): 8:20am On Aug 25, 2017
APGA dara ada na Anambra state. wink
PDP awu go!! Mark my words! sad
APC ka anyi ma. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by AustineCJ: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2017
I stand with leaders not politicians.....Yul edochie the son of the soil,the vibrant youth as bold as his dad pate is my stand and have my vote and that of my family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by Franco93: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2017
We have taken over November 18th, I don't know what these guys are still doing. Get it into ur head, IPOB can never give up
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by kollinz1234(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2017
This ppl sef.
Is there really any need doing primaries, campaigns and carrying out rallies in that state? one sure thing is that APC will not win that state ( Anambra of all places) they should use their time and resources to support APGA that might give them a little voice come next elections.
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by ElPadrino33: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2017
This one is wasting his time and money

1 Like

Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by ElPadrino33: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2017
hmm
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by tjoy4my: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2017
hmmm nawa ooooooo
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by chemicalDisease: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2017
The money party.
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by nNEOo(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2017
jesus we're really doomed , so it no longer what candidates can offer now it party affiliation ....

Itzs truly phynished
Re: APC Or Stakeholders Did Not Endorse Any Aspirant, Let's Vote Them Out" - Okonkwo by omooba969(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2017
legendte:
Who are the us? I know that the law didn't stipulate the minimum number of valid votes to declare a winner but the massive boycott will send waves to these celebrated criminals. 18th November is a day to reckon with.

Chest beater. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Shops For $1bn Loan To Revamp Port Harcourt Refinery / Nigeria's 45 Federal Ministers And Their Portfolios / Don’t Admonish Me Like A Schoolchild – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.