Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (80069 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by OliveCynosure(f): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
mikebuddy:

Oya show the world how bad your parents were at raising you.

I can see how good they trained you brother

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibtz:

i believe i answered that, read my post again.

I did not see it. It's a 'true' or 'false' question. It does not demand a long writeup.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by okoliexpress: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
YungRichG1:

I

Just look at this big f00l just look at this biafran !diot ..To all ye sheeples for your information the least amount for a night in that hotel is AED 4500 which is approximately 500,000 naira we all know this yahoo pastor won't sleep in a basic room since he prefers luxury he'll prefer the presidential suite we are therefore looking at about AED 12,000 which is about 1,200,000 tell me that amount won't change your life over night ye sheeples of little sense because he started a church means he should milk the masses? Big ewu..Ewu Gambia...Ewu Sokoto...I don't even know what to call you...U wan give me 500k? Broke ass drop your account and watch me surprise you with alert... As well as f*ck Ur wife and watch her send u a voice note of she moaning Indeed your case is different..
I feel pained that I used my time to quote a child... I feel sorry about your destiny..if the almighty doesn't intervene in your life you are doomed for disaster..I seriously feel embarrassed about quoting..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 100Cents: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
Amajerry83:
Big man pastor. Baba some members never chop this morning and na food dem need no be prayers.

In the Bible Jesus fed his 5,000 hungry followers with bread and fish.

Today, 5,000 hungry members feed pastors with their last card and even transport money.

Say Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by YungRichG1: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2017
okoliexpress:
I feel pained that I used my time to quote a child... I feel sorry about your destiny..if the almighty doesn't intervene in your life you are doomed for disaster..I seriously feel embarrassed about quoting..

I'm glad you learnt your lesson ignoramus...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Amajerry83(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Hallelujah cheesy
100Cents:

In the Bible Jesus fed his 5,000 hungry followers with bread and fish.

Today, 5,000 hungry members feed pastors with their last card and even transport money.

Say Amen.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibtz:
This is Quran 9:29
"Fight against those who believe not in Allah(arab pagans), nor in the last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and his Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e islam)from among the people of the scripture until they pay the jizyah with willing submission and are willing to pay it. "

Fighting against d arab pagans still held conditions like
1. Fight only if u are attacked first as evident in Quran 2:190

[Quran 2:190]
And fight in the Way of Allâh those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors.

2. Not attack people that do not attack u as evident in the verses

QURAN 60:8
Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. verily Allah loves those who deal with equity

Quran 60:9
It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion and have driven you out and helped to drive you out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the wrong doers.

Lastly Quran 9:29 talks abt jizyah (a tax levied on non muslims under THE protection of a muslim Government).

So meaning fight dose among d ppl of d book wu refuse to pay tax until they pay. Note, Muslims to do pay tax. Unda any normal govt if u refuse to pay tax u will be sanctioned, arrested, imprisoned etc.

Quran 9:29 does not say "fight in self-defense." It says "fight those who do not believe" in Islam

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad) have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth (Islam), out of those who have been given the Book (the Bible, given to Christian and Jews), until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of (muslim) superiority and they (Christians and Jews) are in a state of subjection (dhimmitude, i.e., third-class legal status for non-muslims).

Because Quran Chapter 9, with its verse of the sword (and the above verse, and other supremacist verses), is generally considered by muslim scholars to be the last or one of the last chapters Muhammad produced, those same scholars often say that it cancels or abrogates the quran's tolerant chapters and verses, which Muhammad produced early in his career. Yet the early, more tolerant chapters are still considered valid for muslims when muslims are weak and in the minority. Why? Because Muhammad was weak and in the minority when he produced those early chapters during the first, Meccan stage of his career. Orthodox Muslims thus consider the early chapters to be a sacred program valid for the first stages of Islamizing a society. In later stages of Islamization, when muslims have become stronger, the quran's later, supremacist, totalitarian chapters apply and supersede the earlier.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
ibtz:
Your reply in order.
Please read more from
http://www.discoveringislam.org/ibn_isshaaq_stories.htm

This is hard to read. Please reply in arranged and more organized format. You can edit this and just type in your replies:

1&4 Killing of innocent people -
Abu Afak : ___

Asma (Marwan's daughter) : ___

Adolescent boys of Qurayza : ___

Al-Ansi (Sahih Bukhari Book 64, Hadith 402) : ___

2 Killing women and children -
Sahih Bukhari volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 258 : ___

Sunan Abu Dawud, Dar-ul-salam/Hadith 2671 : ___

Fartana (a slave girl of Abdullah ibn Khatal) : ___

3 Destroying people's place of worship -
Kaaba of Yemen (Sahih Bukhari Book 56, Hadith 229) : ___

More: https://islamqa.info/en/20894

5 Enforce islam on others -
Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4, Book 53, Hadith 392 : ___

Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9, Book 92, Hadith 447 : ___

Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1, Book 8, Hadith 387 : ___
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by bukiboy(m): 1:37am On Aug 27, 2017
CAPTAIND5235:
Have u ever pondered 4 a while, y these pastors are not disturbed despite d heavy criticisms they receive? Why they keep ignoring despite d strong oppositions from some high profile icons like freeze and his likes? Or why there ministry keep progressing and why there members keep increasing despite d numerous bashing from social media?
Well its obvious someone is "kicking against the Stone". Alright for some seconds try to imagine a child kicking hard against a rock with his bare foot, who's gonna get hurt? The child of cos! Unfortunately, that's exactly what u do when u try 2 fight d church of God and its delegated leaders. I call it a "silent victory" cos looking at it from a normal view, the critics seems 2 b on d winning side, but on a closer look d church keeps expanding and progressing lol. When u are against anointed men of God, believe me u are against God himself, it doesn't matter if u are Christian or not. So d choice is urs friends, will u keep on kicking against d stone or will u join d winning side?
If a word is enough 4 d wise, imagine what a write up will mean to the wise. Be wise, be warned.

I will answer you and the answer is very simple. People are lazy and they are looking for miracle forgetting that GOD is not a magician. what we have in Nigeria today is a bunch of lazy people who seek magic from GOD.
A miracle is different from magic, which is the reason for pastors to continue to make so much money all in the name of giving to GOD and receiving in return 100 fold.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by jozz(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2017
YungRichG1:

words of an ignorant fool.....

Do you know how much a night would cost in that hotel do you know how many hungry people that would be fed with that amount ...just shut up and go back to playing tumbo tumbo

Truly spken

Yung Rich G1
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
9inches:

Quran 9:29 does not say "fight in self-defense." It says "fight those who do not believe" in Islam

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad) have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth (Islam), out of those who have been given the Book (the Bible, given to Christian and Jews), until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of (muslim) superiority and they (Christians and Jews) are in a state of subjection (dhimmitude, i.e., third-class legal status for non-muslims).

Lol. Your bigotry is out of order. its there in the verse now. i explained it clearly to u. fight dose from among d people of d book who refuse to pay the jizya (tax levied on non muslims under the protection of a muslim government). if dat was in d case as to Christians subjugated to third class status, i bet u can neva visit dubai, uae, egypt,qatar etc because of third class subjugation. Just admit d truth u are irrevocably biased and will never see d truth even if it is presented clearly. And i never said it was for self defense. its only as to the case of the arab pagans that u shud fight in case u r fought against. I would advise you to pick up the Quran one day and read thru and c for ur sef, its not too late
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
9inches:

Because Quran Chapter 9, with its verse of the sword (and the above verse, and other supremacist verses), is generally considered by muslim scholars to be the last or one of the last chapters Muhammad produced, those same scholars often say that it cancels or abrogates the quran's tolerant chapters and verses, which Muhammad produced early in his career. Yet the early, more tolerant chapters are still considered valid for muslims when Muslim are weak and in the minority. Why? Because Muhammad was weak and in the minority when he produced those early chapters during the first, Meccan stage of his career. Orthodox Muslims thus consider the early chapters to be a sacred program valid for the first stages of Islamizing a society. In later stages of Islamization, when muslims have become stronger, the quran's later, supremacist, totalitarian chapters apply and supersede the earlier.

Wow. sori to disappoint but dats not the case, in the case of abrogated verses, it is always stated in the commentary below the verse when the verse has been abrogated by a new one, e.g in the case of alcohol consumption, it was allowed in light quantity(in the commentary below it, u wud see "this verse has been abrogated by the following verses) but Allah totally prohibited it in anoda verse.

The verses i quoted were not abrogated, in any transcription of the Quran.

Lastly, this verse

Quran 2:145

And even if you were to bring to the people of the scripture(jews and christians) all the Aayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations etc) they would not follow your Qiblah, nor are u going to follow their Qiblah. Verily if u follow their desires after that which you have received of knowledge (from Allah), then indeed you will be one of the wrong doers.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
9inches:

This is hard to read. Please reply in arranged and more organized format. You can edit this and just type in your replies:

1&4 Killing of innocent people -
Abu Afak : ___

Asma (Marwan's daughter) : ___

Adolescent boys of Qurayza : ___

Al-Ansi (Sahih Bukhari Book 64, Hadith 402) : ___

2 Killing women and children -
Sahih Bukhari volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 258 : ___

Sunan Abu Dawud, Dar-ul-salam/Hadith 2671 : ___

Fartana (a slave girl of Abdullah ibn Khatal) : ___

3 Destroying people's place of worship -
Kaaba of Yemen (Sahih Bukhari Book 56, Hadith 229) : ___

More: https://islamqa.info/en/20894

5 Enforce islam on others -
Sahih Bukhari, Vol 4, Book 53, Hadith 392 : ___

Sahih Bukhari, Vol 9, Book 92, Hadith 447 : ___

Sahih Bukhari, Vol 1, Book 8, Hadith 387 : ___

i believe i did that. Find in your mentions. in d case of dat link, d article is long to be pasted here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 1:10am On Aug 28, 2017
ibtz:

i believe i did that. Find in your mentions. in d case of dat link, d article is long to be pasted here.

No did not. Replace the underscores "_" with your replies. Thanks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 2:01am On Aug 28, 2017
ibtz:

Wow. sori to disappoint but dats not the case, in the case of abrogated verses, it is always stated in the commentary below the verse when the verse has been abrogated by a new one, e.g in the case of alcohol consumption, it was allowed in light quantity(in the commentary below it, u wud see "this verse has been abrogated by the following verses) but Allah totally prohibited it in anoda verse.

The verses i quoted were not abrogated, in any transcription of the Quran.

You are a walking taqiyya, bro. 9:29 abrogates the verses (60:8-9). Unlike the old or new testaments, the quran is not organized by chronology but rather by size of chapters. Even within chapters, chronology can be confused. For example, in sura chapter 2, Muhammad received verses 193, 216, and 217 shortly after he arrived in Medina. About six years later, verses 190, 191, and 192 were received. This complicates interpretation, all the more when some verses appear to contradict.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by 9inches(m): 2:15am On Aug 28, 2017
ibtz:
Lol. Your bigotry is out of order. its there in the verse now. i explained it clearly to u. fight dose from among d people of d book who refuse to pay the jizya (tax levied on non muslims under the protection of a muslim government). if dat was in d case as to Christians subjugated to third class status, i bet u can neva visit dubai, uae, egypt,qatar etc because of third class subjugation. Just admit d truth u are irrevocably biased and will never see d truth even if it is presented clearly. And i never said it was for self defense. its only as to the case of the arab pagans that u shud fight in case u r fought against. I would advise you to pick up the Quran one day and read thru and c for ur sef, its not too late

You are a hardcore liar. Non muslim foreigners who only temporarily reside in muslim lands are exempted from paying jizya. Pick up your quran and hadiths and read them, if possible simultaneously; you will be amazed how disorganized your "miraculous" quran is.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by mikebuddy(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Ernestyn:

This same blessed man of God have touched lives. Recently he visited Sierra Leone after d mudslide and gave out foods and Clothings, he gives out scholarship and all that. Why can't u acknowledge that? Next thing u will say is for show or business strategy. Why are human beings insatiable and confused?
The same man was once very poor. So now let him enjoy.
Afterall am sure u using a phone worth close to hundred thousand naira but that same money u used to buy ur phone, it would go a long way to d poor and needy.
Don't judge blindly.

You are one of those that have refused to see.
"The man of God gave out" really? educate me on how you give out what at first is not even yours?
Everything he has came from the people, the congregation. So stop seeing it the way you do, he is only a custodian. Giving them out is not some sort of wonderful thing. The congregation that gave out are the actual givers, sad how blinded we are that we can't even think.

I guess i answered you why i cannot acknowledge it. In some old churches like catholics , anglican and baptist. When the church gives out to the poor you cannot tag it to any human, because it is not any singular person giving. It is the church. These people make themselves general overseers and take all the glory meant for God.

"The same man was once very poor. So now let him enjoy. " - This should not be the aim of a man of God, like i said. The sole aim should be to assist you make heaven! Not expensive cars and jets. I dont remember Jesus gathering wealth to himself, or maybe i missed something you should remind me?

"Afterall am sure u using a phone worth close to hundred thousand naira but that same money u used to buy ur phone, it would go a long way to d poor and needy." - Yes i am using Iphone 7 plus. How does this change the topic?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by mikebuddy(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2017
yemmy75:

Ever heard the saying that you can't help the poor by being one of them?

Think of the poorest 'good' people you know... How many people can they help even if they wanted to?

How many people have you seen that have become rich by receiving from philanthropists?

You help people by teaching them the path to prosperity, not giving them money. It's all about the mentality

Have you asked yourself how many people have found their way to prosperity through his teachings?

You are still missing the point my brother.
The work of "a man of God" is not to help you make money. It is to assist you meet God.
You want ways to prosperity, go to a business school. Learn a trade. The ways are numerous!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by yemmy75(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2017
mikebuddy:

You are still missing the point my brother.
The work of "a man of God" is not to help you make money. It is to assist you meet God.
You want ways to prosperity, go to a business school. Learn a trade. The ways are numerous!
I get your point bro

But then there are godly rich people and there are godly poor people. I'd rather stick with option 'A'

The life of a successful godly person is a sermon on its own. Needs no lengthy talk

Besides the overall aim is to draw you closer to God. They teach you hardwork with godliness as the only sure way to prosperity

If you have ever listened to any of his messages you wouldn't doubt this
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
mikebuddy:

You are one of those that have refused to see.
"The man of God gave out" really? educate me on how you give out what at first is not even yours?
Everything he has came from the people, the congregation. So stop seeing it the way you do, he is only a custodian. Giving them out is not some sort of wonderful thing. The congregation that gave out are the actual givers, sad how blinded we are that we can't even think.

I guess i answered you why i cannot acknowledge it. In some old churches like catholics , anglican and baptist. When the church gives out to the poor you cannot tag it to any human, because it is not any singular person giving. It is the church. These people make themselves general overseers and take all the glory meant for God.

"The same man was once very poor. So now let him enjoy. " - This should not be the aim of a man of God, like i said. The sole aim should be to assist you make heaven! Not expensive cars and jets. I dont remember Jesus gathering wealth to himself, or maybe i missed something you should remind me?

"Afterall am sure u using a phone worth close to hundred thousand naira but that same money u used to buy ur phone, it would go a long way to d poor and needy." - Yes i am using Iphone 7 plus. How does this change the topic?

Your words are empty!
You typed nothing.
U only contradicted urself.
Jesus Christ gathered so much wealth, he rode on an ass, he fed five thousand people and did great things.
And who told u the church or peoples offerings and tithes are d reason why he his where he is today?
The truth about one's success is that "peoples opinion does not count".

U using iPhone 7 still there are peoples lives you can touch with that money u used. That's if u actually using it at all.
I still say don't judge blindly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lancelott:
I am disappointed in your reasoning. the Bible said to remove the speck in your eye before the log in another man's eye. Nigeria is burning and he's giving relief to Sierra Leone, does that sound logical? How many times has he come out to call out a bad leader in the country directly? There are people in IDP's in our country, people suffering, orphaned children, children with no access to education, yet he's quelling the storm in another man's country. Why give out scholarships abroad when his school is one of the most expensive and a no go area? What if the person you are accusing of using an expensive phone is using a second hand phone of 10k? His poverty of before should humble him and make him see the need for affordability not the other way round.

You are also a disappointment and not better than him. After all I have never seen a great, successful, established and fulfilled man or woman without being attacked by the wimps of ignorant self pitied people.

One day you would be on that line, and people will make much more ill comments about ur success, then u will know how it feels.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
FroshJaynex:
Look at them, gullible followers. Am using the deeper life pastor as a very good example, He is rich also and worked for his success as every pastor out there. But have seen him show off any of his assets? private jets, expensive cars and all that?? Showing off in the Bible is regarded as pride, Oyedepo was once a humble pastor but lately his all over the media for the wrong reasons.! I don't know why people are so blind to the truth. smh

I know ur type, u just so pained, frustrated and envious of him.
Because if not I don't see the reason why u sound like he's stepping on ur nerves, if it so I support him to keep doing it.
If he's all over d media, are u the media? Is he d one taking d pics?

Do u think he gives a shit about what people like u think?

That is the habit of great men and women. They don't give two shits about what people think or say about
them.

The best option for u now if you really have a problem with this blessed man of God, YOU can CRY him a RIVER, then BUILD a BRIGDE and GET OVER it!

Watch him laugh at ur delusion.

Oh yeah I remember he doesn't have such wasted time.
Take heart.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ernestyn:

You are also a disappointment and not better than him. After all I have never seen a great, successful, established and fulfilled man or woman without being attacked by the wimps of ignorant self pitied people.

One day you would be on that line, and people will make much more ill comments about ur success, then u will know how it feels.

Maka why?
Are u supporting all these thief theif leaders? U no see anything reasonable in wat he said? Act intelligent nau, see the things he listed out, tackle him on that front, especially on that university aspect because na tithe money him take build am and same people him use their money build school can't afford to attend the school. Chai... Dia ris God o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ernestyn:

I know ur type, u just so pained, frustrated and envious of him.
Because if not I don't see the reason why u sound like he's stepping on ur nerves, if it so I support him to keep doing it.
If he's all over d media, are u the media? Is he d one taking d pics?

Do u think he gives a shit about what people like u think?

That is the habit of great men and women. They don't give two shits about what people think or say about
them.

The best option for u now if you really have a problem with this blessed man of God, YOU can CRY him a RIVER, then BUILD a BRIGDE and GET OVER it!

Watch him laugh at ur delusion.

Oh yeah I remember he doesn't have such wasted time.
Take heart.

lipsrsealed

At least he should be concerned what God want
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
princetom1:

Maka why?
Are u supporting all these thief theif leaders? U no see anything reasonable in wat he said? Act intelligent nau, see the things he listed out, tackle him on that front, especially on that university aspect because na tithe money him take build am and same people him use their money build school can't afford to attend the school. Chai... Dia ris God o

Look dear I attended his school, I was among d second set tho I wasn't on scholarship but I enjoyed every bit about it.
This man have given out scholarships to people he doesn't know at all. Both home and abroad.

All I understand about life is that no matter how good you are not everyone would appreciate you period!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ernestyn:

Look dear I attended his school, I was among d second set tho I wasn't on scholarship but I enjoyed every bit about it.
This man have given out scholarships to people he doesn't know at all. Both home and abroad.

All I understand about life is that no matter how good you are not everyone would appreciate you period!

You never answer my question. Is it right for the same people he used their money to build school not to be able to afford going to the school?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
princetom1:

You never answer my question. Is it right for the same people he used their money to build school not to be able to afford going to the school?

Oh no! Will you stop all these religious irrelevance pls?

People's money how? He's also an entrepreneur, he owns alot of businesses that's enough to make him rich.

There are many people in that church that can afford the school fees but they schooled or schooling abroad.

There are people that still have the money to school there but they still prefer federal or state universities.

And there are people who are less privileged that are offered scholarships.

So dear there's nothing wrong with him.

After all the politicians in this country that are d real thieves you guys are still enjoying them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ernestyn:

Oh no! Will you stop all these religious irrelevance pls?

People's money how? He's also an entrepreneur, he owns alot of businesses that's enough to make him rich.

There are many people in that church that can afford the school fees but they schooled or schooling abroad.

There are people that still have the money to school there but they still prefer federal or state universities.

And there are people who are less privileged that are offered scholarships.

So dear there's nothing wrong with him.

After all the politicians in this country that are d real thieves you guys are still enjoying them.

He was once a less privileged, all his money or ventures started through the money he got from the church. Because u were able to attend the school, u have easily forgotten that countless odas can't afford that sane fees. Never forget ur route. Is like a community contributed money to build a borehole and the chairman now claiming he built it and people have to pay money for the water, does it makes sense?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by ibtz: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
9inches:

You are a hardcore liar. Non muslim foreigners who only temporarily reside in muslim lands are exempted from paying jizya. Pick up your quran and hadiths and read them, if possible simultaneously; you will be amazed by how disorganized your "miraculous" quran.

Lol. Please which lie did i tell now ehn.u r only contradicting ur sef, look at what u wrote there. temporarily non muslims are exempted. if they are, its because they are only staying for a while, i do not see any disorganization in that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by Ernestyn(f): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
princetom1:

He was once a less privileged, all his money or ventures started through the money he got from the church. Because u were able to attend the school, u have easily forgotten that countless odas can't afford that sane fees. Never forget ur route. Is like a community contributed money to build a borehole and the chairman now claiming he built it and people have to pay money for the water, does it makes sense?

I still don't understand ur bone of contention .

But all I know is that when God blesses a man. People find it strange to be a blessing rather they would victimize it as extortion or exploitation.
So since they can't phantom it, they are left with confusion which leads to critics, hatred, envy and ill comments.

Maybe d people you talking about are the people God used to bless him Period!

He's a blessed man, that's all I know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos by princetom1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ernestyn:

I still don't understand ur bone of contention .

But all I know is that when God blesses a man. People find it strange to be a blessing rather they would victimize it as extortion or exploitation.
So since they can phantom it, they are left with confusion which leads to critics, hatred, envy and ill comments.

Maybe d people you talking about are the people God used to bless him Period!

He's a blessed man, that's all I know.

Not everything that glitters is gold. Even politicians dat seems like Saint, their hands are not clean. An intelligent person ask questions and reasons. All you do is assume and even if dem catch am with a human head for example tomorrow, u will be the first person to say, he is framed? Why do u think all these polithiefcians always deny any crime? Because they know that there are countless gullible people who will believe their lies for one reason or d oda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off News Report That Joe Biden Is The 46th US President / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.