Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

The national development goals . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The national development goals . (396 Views)

Obasanjo Agrees With Justice Must Prevail Party Strategic Development Goals / Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The national development goals . by ewigmee: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2017
In 1970 after the civil war , well meaning Nigerians sat and came up with the following national development goals:
1. A free and democratic society
2. A just and egalitarian society
3. A unted , strong and self-reliant nation
4. A great and dynamic economy
5. A land full of bright opportunities for all citizens.

47yrs after, how far have we gone in achieving these. Which of these plans can we boast of today.
Re: The national development goals . by DaniDani(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2017
My dear, the country is a banana republic. It is a failed state. The national development goals were somewhat effective before the advent of this current 4th republic democratic dispensation. Military dictactors were criminals and brutals but democratic civilians are devil himself.

(1) (Reply)

I Admit We Failed Nigerians,the Younger Generation-dino Melaye / I Inherited Over N220bn Debt – Akeredolu / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Punch Newspaper Headlines [5th September, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.