Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (62830 Views)

TheFalzExperience2: Falz Removes His Trouser, Rocks Lady On Stage At His Concert / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by baski92(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
smith666999:

.wat r u even typing?
i was trying to type how stupid you are for quoting me

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by ayamprecious: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
So how z this news
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by smith666999(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
baski92:
i was trying to type how stupid you are for quoting me

you r just as uneducated as Reekado's pant

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by baski92(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
smith666999:

you r just as uneducated as Reekado's pant
as na you fada send me go school, #jackey
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
lofty900:
meanwhile i heard police is offering N1m reward for info leading to the re arrest of the ritualist who escaped from custody in port harcourt. My question is hw many people hv ever collected cash reward from naija police ? OurMumuDonDo
u have a point...it will be good if u can create a topic on that it will be good for front page
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by babatee90(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
kings09:
Better look for ur sense of humor, its lost

Excellent reply bruh
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
u have a point...it will be good if u can create a topic on that it will be good for front page
ok. Maybe tomorrow
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
gurunlocker:
So wetin make we do now? fry stone?
Yes fry stone. I want to learn how they fry stone

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by ped007(m): 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
If him no reply Don Jazzy na insult be dat oooo...
#MindUrBizz
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by highness25(m): 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Now I see y ASUU must not go on strike "has life"

As a matter of fact they should be working 24/7 on you
common sense should tell you it was a mistake, it was typed not written. I don't have time for people like you. I wonder how people around you are coping with you, ingrate
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
dollarcoolcat:
Lol baba is playing fatherly role for him mind

Reekado is very luck that he's not close to where he's adopted father is, if not he fit flog am with belt or horse whip with this his comments grin

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by EagleScribes: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
highness25:
we don't have hope in our educational sector, ASUU has gone on exile. Please, any job around? Lemme know. Back to the topic, has life, his business. God, just a job

Contact me. You will need a good phone with Internet. If you can work with it. Give me a shout out.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by highness25(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
EagleScribes:

Contact me. You will need a good phone with Internet. If you can work with it. Give me a shout out.
Are you ok?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by Syphonn(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Stellie:
The pic is even annoying...y wear a trouser when u wud drag it down to show ur underwear??.. See his cheap boxers sef....

Oya make we see ur own boxer. Lol yeye pikin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Syphonn:

Oya make we see ur own boxer. Lol yeye pikin
hmmmm u r lookin for trouble abi

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by EagleScribes: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
highness25:
Are you ok?
My apologies. Kindly disregard. Thank you
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by highness25(m): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
EagleScribes:

EagleScribes:

EagleScribes:

it ok.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by greaterlove(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2017
lofty900:
meanwhile i heard police is offering N1m reward for info leading to the re arrest of the ritualist who escaped from custody in port harcourt. My question is hw many people hv ever collected cash reward from naija police ? OurMumuDonDo

Please how much reward for the capture of the rat that lead the attack in aso rock?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by blazesam(m): 3:53am On Aug 26, 2017
oga boss na u ur boys resemble ooo,if u can barbed ur hair head phones on then I think leadership is by example
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2017
highness25:
common sense should tell you it was a mistake, it was typed not written. I don't have time for people like you. I wonder how people around you are coping with you, ingrate

What the distance between your I and A that your His life now be come Has life...again what has ingrate to do with your response.

Oh you must be very high your highness25
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2017
Nma27:
Sardine is now 300naira! shocked Azu gbam gbam! Somefin I use to buy 80naira fa!

It hurts my soul...300naira[sup][/sup] cry
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2017
kings09:
Better look for ur sense of humor, its lost

[color=#550000II'm pretty sure he's an equally irresponsible person.[/color]
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Mine cool

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by highness25(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

Now I see y ASUU must not go on strike "has life"
As a matter of fact they should be working 24/7 on you
Hypocrite
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2017
highness25:
Hypocrite

You've lost it my friend...take a back seat ok and search yourself a good name to better your lot
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by highness25(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

You've lost it my friend...take a back seat ok and search yourself a good name to better your lot
grow up
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2017
highness25:
grow up
Yes that what you need learner boy
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2017
Iefosa:
Mine cool

Are you a leaner cos that's an office and no corporate office staff will do this...sorry ooo just asking
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by pressplay411(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
LordIsaac:
A function of terrible socialization....unfortunately, they stand as models for today's youth!

But they didn't ask to be role models did they?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by pressplay411(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2017
dollarcoolcat:
Lol baba is playing fatherly role for him mind

Don jazzy just knows how to own social media. Best 9ja celebrity on SM.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
pressplay411:

But they didn't ask to be role models did they?
They needn't ask to be. They are in the limelight...it comes by default to undiscerning minds!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.