Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) (65821 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Bola1914: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
I hear
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by slayking(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
So there's hope for some assless gens...All they have to do is hit the gym and add some muscles to the dry area. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tamarapetty:

hi tamarapretty
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
Randy91:

hi tamarapretty
xup randy orton

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tamarapetty:
xup randy orton

Lolz... burst ma liver

Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nma27:
Hmmmmmm, interesting
Yes lunges are arguably easier and you will see faster results than squats - if the bootay is what you desire.
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by debiah95(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Quarter past 3
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Randy91:

Lolz... burst ma liver
if i vex nau, i'll just dash u mine
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tamarapetty:
if i vex nau, i'll just dash u mine

pls jst dash me that future behind u

Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Marshmallows:
Yes lunges are arguably easier and you will see faster results than squats - if the bootay is what you desire.
Noted
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by meeketta: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2017

Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Bullhari007(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Doro the cheerful giver , I'm just so happy about how you tame that lazy jobless husband of yours, he tried to overshadowed and squandered all your sweat, but who so ever that gave you the courage to hold ur ground and never succumb must be a good friend, the Jobless Ediot tried all he could do to get your attention, he even staged suicide, but you never gave up, when he know all his plans are not going to work, he gave up, go into hiding , the next thing he do is to beg u secretly to allow him be your house boy and Nanny grin yellowbar demons the career killers grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by kabillion(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
She go still shit am troway
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Hyscent005(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Franco93:
Afterwards, you'll go for butt enlargement in disguise you got it from the gym
detective is ur calling thumps up
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Phinysmarty(f): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good for her.

Study in China on full scholarship.
Contact us for more information.

Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
U wan get artificial nyash abi!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Chareetee: 12:20am On Aug 26, 2017
smiley

Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by horzzyart(m): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2017
embarassed u beta be careful of Opa Eyin
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Ndysney(m): 2:04am On Aug 26, 2017
How does one make money in trevo? You start to earn as soon as you introduce someoneto the platform. Let's assume you introduce one person who joins with 3 bottles, you will earn $40 as your reward. This commission you earn from the enrollment of people is called Powerstart Business System Commissions. It is just one of the 8 ways to create income in Trévo...Interestingly, powerstart business system commissions is paid to you from your first generation to your eighth generation! This equip youto create residual income even if you are not able toenroll anyone again after the first enrollment .This isawesome! Right?Let me give you an example: assuming you have not been able to enroll anymore people apart from the first person who now introduces 5 people to join,you will earn from this activity. How much will you earn?This will depend on the registration level the 5 people join with... If each join with 3 bottles registration, then you will earn $10 from each enrollment giving you a total of $50.... Don't forget that this is not your effort. You weren't the one who introduced them. You may not even know them. They may not even be in your country but they are part of your team and will contribute to your income. They are referred to as your second generation and but the person you enrolled is your first generation...If these 5 people also introduce for example 5 people each, it means you will have a total of 25 new people on your third generation. Assuming each join with 3 bottles registration, your reward is$8 x 25, that's $200. Again, this is not your efforts! THIS IS A RESIDUAL INCOME; earning from a job you have done once by introducing one person.What if you have introduced 5 people and everyone is on FIRE doing the same thing! Now imagine this! Earning powerstart business system commissions from your first generation to your eighth generation! ... Powerstart Business System Commissions alone can pay you over $10,000 per month!Again remember this is just one of the 8 ways of making money in Trévo. I will leave this to the power of your imagination......To be continued.... (8 ways to make money)
#Join me now
www.trevo.life/ndubuisitrevo
call or whatsApp me on +2348122659576
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 4:21am On Aug 26, 2017
Getting ass right at age 40,u are a fool
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by oyedepoadekunle: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2017
Jamjam needs aburo ooo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Lloydfather(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Basically almost all Nigeria female celebrities are professional prostitutes.
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by alen4smith(m): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2017
JamieNaija:
Nigerian Musician, Tiwa Savage hit the gym to get the perfect booty for herself and her man.

Since Teebillz gushed about that transformer skirt, Tiwa is about to transform it more.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/tiwa-savage-working-perfect-booty-in.html

Na today!water don pass garri aunty tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Holorunloseyi(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2017
I tot she will b carry weight wit d backside sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by omoiyalayi(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2017
Abeg se na for gym dem dey get ass enlargement?
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by holyokoto(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2017
gurunlocker:
She needs to work on perfect brain.... Who ass help

me
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by Onyeoringo005: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
It's another weekend to make the bet companies pay. Today's (26/08/2017) sure fixed game just dropped.
See below for more..

Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by kruusy: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
dis one is no news at all...can't make anything of it
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by hireandy: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
We are ready for you...

The repairman has not visited the house to do this work after I paid him and called him many times.

Avoid this mistake and disappointment..

Visit [www.hireandy.ng], Connect with reliable Handymen and Get value for money
Re: Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) by hireandy: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / Michael Jacksons Kids Biracial? Mjs Son Has Vitiligo? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.