Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... (1931 Views)

"Hope They Won't Say Danjuma Keeps 'Looted' Billions In His Borehole" - Fayose / President Buhari Mocks London Protesters / I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by Bravo123: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
President Muhammed Buhari was at humourist best on Friday at the meeting with the leadership of the two political parties and state governors when he took aim at the resign or resume protesters who were at the Nigeria Gouse London to protest the President's prolonged medical vacation.

President Buhari told his visitors that he hopes the protesters are not stuck in London.

The President wondered if those who are “stuck there with Brexit” have weighed the implications it as regards to ownership of properties and payment of tax...

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/08/buhari-jabs-resu…n-hope-not-stuck/

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by Luckylife(m): 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Really
Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by aolawale025: 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
Whatever! They made sure you fled

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by vedaxcool(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin PMB wan kill wailing zombies and Cownu's zombies ... soon they will show up and begin their dance of tears.

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Buhari till 2023.

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by cstr1000: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
As$hole

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:
As$hole
don't insult the Father of this Nation

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by Almaiga: 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Sai Baba!!!

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by vedaxcool(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
cstr1000:
As$hole

Ewoo e pain am oh come enter am like pepper wey enter suya... ayya sorry

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by AbuEzeFemi(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Almaiga:
Sai Baba!!!
Buhari till 2023

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by Almaiga: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
Buhari till 2023
Correct Guy cheesy

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by bolanto24(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
don't insult the Father of this Nation

Father of which nation? Definitely father of the North.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by Oblang(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
aolawale025:
Whatever! They made sure you fled

For ur mind..

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by Sam0(m): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Oblang:

For ur mind..

I they tell you,for him mind him self wan talk. Mumu
Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by Sam0(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
bolanto24:

Father of which nation? Definitely father of the North.

Your mumu no get part 2.go wise up ashole!

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
More peace and Good health to our president

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by ZombieTAMER: 12:14am On Aug 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin PMB wan kill wailing zombies and Cownu's zombies ... soon they will show up and begin their dance of tears.

We know the pigs and zombies of nairaland
Those who have sold their sense on the alter of tribalism and religion....
If not for those patriotic protesters
Believe me this old failure of a man would have still been in London now taking pictures instead of performing his duty he was voted in to do ...

It's people like you that make this government a joke
Keep cheering the Lion King who was chased away from his castle by rats

Pathetic fools everywhere

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by SalamRushdie: 12:17am On Aug 26, 2017
He has time to Crack senseless jokes but no time to fix Nigeria

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by royalamour(m): 3:58am On Aug 26, 2017
The President wondered if those who are “stuck there with Brexit” have weighed the implications it as regards to ownership of properties and payment of tax...

Yet he let the agitators go?

See double standard abeg.
Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Still trying to find the humour in what the sadist said...

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by vedaxcool(m): 6:02am On Aug 26, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

We know the pigs and zombies of nairaland
Those who have sold their sense on the alter of tribalism and religion....
If not for those patriotic protesters
Believe me this old failure of a man would have still been in London now taking pictures instead of performing his duty he was voted in to do ...

It's people like you that make this government a joke
Keep cheering the Lion King who was chased away from his castle by rats

Pathetic fools everywhere

edakun e ma sukun ni bi cry cry cry the thing pain am die since cownu cal this one pig na so comments no get one atom of sense

Oya PMB shoe fall on you. ...

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by vedaxcool(m): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
He has time to Crack senseless jokes but no time to fix Nigeria

See as person they shout PMB name pass God...

e pain am oh pain am oh you pray say make PMB die God put you to shame now the same person wey you pray say make him die now the same person is laughing you are so pained you ask what time he has to fix Nigeria after cracking a joke that bearly lasted 5 mins. Wow you people lack shame in all ramifications no wonder nobody gives a hoot of what you think. Your opinions of malice are only valid where hatred is taught as life skills.

Cownu smelling underwear fall on you. ..

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by ZombieTAMER: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

edakun e ma sukun ni bi cry cry cry the thing pain am die since cownu cal this one pig na so comments no get one atom of sense

Oya PMB shoe fall on you. ...

Yoruba Muslim defending a Fulani dictator

Its not a new one
Pathetic

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by vedaxcool(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Yoruba Muslim defending a Fulani dictator

Its not a new one
Pathetic

Cownu's jew your suffering emanates from 5 dark pits of helll .... it shall never come to an end as long as you wish death on PMB

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by SalamRushdie: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

See as person they shout PMB name pass God...

e pain am oh pain am oh you pray say make PMB die God put you to shame now the same person wey you pray say make him die now the same person is laughing you are so pained you ask what time he has to fix Nigeria after cracking a joke that bearly lasted 5 mins. Wow you people lack shame in all ramifications no wonder nobody gives a hoot of what you think. Your opinions of malice are only valid where hatred is taught as life skills.

Cownu smelling underwear fall on you. ..
I have never prayed for him to die , I only want home to resign
Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2017
Buhari has no class

This clearly shows that he would not have returned if not for the protesters keeping vigil near his London abode

Shameless President
Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by vedaxcool(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have never prayed for him to die , I only want home to resign

Sharrap liar for looters ... Your posts clearly shows how badly disappointed PMB being alive has hurt you.

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by SalamRushdie: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Sharrap liar for looters ... Your posts clearly shows how badly disappointed PMB being alive has hurt you.

Its sad that you guys think everyone that criticises him want him dead , my hatred for Buhari comes from his poor performance alone ..I am sure you will never belive I actually voted for him but I regret it though

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by vedaxcool(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Its sad that you guys think everyone that criticises him want him dead , my hatred for Buhari comes from his poor performance alone ..I am sure you will never belive I actually voted for him but I regret it though

liar!!!!!

Re: Buhari Mocks Resumoresign Protesters In London; '' I Hope They Are Not Stuck.... by ZombieTAMER: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Cownu's jew your suffering emanates from 5 dark pits of helll .... it shall never come to an end as long as you wish death on PMB

Ode buhari is a Fulani man and you are a Yoruba Muslim
Have mercy on your self grin cheesy
Slaves everywhere

Is Industrial Training Fund (itf) Registration N50,000.00? Or 1% Of Salaries / US Court Has Indicted Burutai For Mass Murder / Make Onitsha River Port Functional, Shippers Urge FG