Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) (12507 Views)

Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by EzegeNG: 1:37am On Jan 05, 2019
A Ghanaian slay queen is seriously driving many crazy with her massive backside.

The lady who stepped out with her massive backside at an event, was seen being guarded by some ladies who were tagged yansh guards by online users.

The lady was literally embarrassed by the way men were flocking and capturing her backside as she walked.

Some online users that reacted to the now viral video, alleged the backside was to heavy for the lady, that she had to hire the yansh guards to help her carry it.

The excited man who shared the moment, was heard screaming see yansh "Charlie See Yansh"..

See some reactions below...

your.ugly.boyfriend Nobody is driving the bumbum the bumbum is just turning on it's own own��

posh_xtacey Is that lady helping her to carry the NYASH ���

tolu_masha That anumpama shouting SO BEAUTIFUL�

ossykelvsikadi The harassment is just annoying
seyie_o Even the yansh get guard 'Yanshguards' protecting the yansh ftom being harrassed �

seyie_o Even the yansh get guard 'Yanshguards' protecting the yansh ftom being harrassed �
iam_vexan_dmw The ass na two bedroom apartment

i_am_scamper Who are all these people blocking my view ���
iamhardelle Some men will say they like meat...this one is Rhino meat! Chop am make you quench.

mayuzi I no fit marry this kin woman at all.....everyday na problem �

amazingamaze1 Chalie this be yanshhhhh�
lolo_ifunanya ��� Hahah thins kind yansh dey give am joy na ... see happiness �

Source
https://zenithnaija.com/yansh-guard-slay-queen-causes-a-storm-with-her-massive-backsidesee-reactions/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by EzegeNG: 1:39am On Jan 05, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:40am On Jan 05, 2019
The harassment is just annoying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by EzegeNG: 1:45am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74461769:
 The harassment is just annoying

The lady nearly missed her footing sef

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Uglymind: 2:06am On Jan 05, 2019
shocked
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by GistersNG: 2:09am On Jan 05, 2019
angry
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 05, 2019
angry
Is there anyone who seems to know her IG handle in xchange for N10k? Wanna make an enquiry if she can come to nigeria for a very good business prospect
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2019
The lady was literally embarrassed by the way men were flocking and capturing her backside as she walked.

The excited man who shared the moment, was heard screaming see yansh "Charlie See Yansh"..

Ghanaian men sefundecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by phoenix17(m): 3:26am On Jan 05, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
Is there anyone who seems to know her IG handle in xchange for N10k? Wanna make an enquiry if she can come to nigeria for a very good business prospect
TUFIAKWA kingblack associate
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 4:54am On Jan 05, 2019
One of the posters said"This is Rinho meat,Chop am make you quench "I'm not ready to quench,lemme jump cry

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 5:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Made in Ghana yansh

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Paxie55: 5:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Men will never respect themselves when it comes to issue of ukwu undecided
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 6:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:
Men will never respect themselves when it comes to issue of ukwu undecided
That yansh is just too massive, this one nah 5 people go chop at once grin

But Ghana girls are blessed praaaaa! If only naija girls can have something like that.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by LindelConsult: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Nawa o.
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Cately(f): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Lol I am selling bitcoin and am buying gift card
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by boman2014: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2019
see Uku!!!!
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Hhenryy: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

Lol, you wanna waste your 10K in search of a fake yansh?.. (Although she claims it's 100% natural) .

Anyway i know her IG handle...it seems she is from Ghana but her IG Name is from a yoruba extraction. Meaning she may have roots in Nigeria.

Below is one of her rare pictures, and a video clip of her when she was spotted somewhere in Accra Ghana During an occasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ZCCsrrlWg

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by EzegeNG: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by earthsync(f): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Nigerians and not minding their business at its best. angry
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2019
#yanshguard grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by happybee: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Hhenryy:

Lol, you wanna waste your 10K in search of a fake yansh?.. (Although she claims it's 100% natural) .

Anyway i know her IG handle...it seems she is from Ghana but her IG Name is from a yoruba extraction. Meaning she may have roots in Nigeria.

Below is one of her rare pictures, and a video clip of her when she was spotted somewhere in Accra Ghana During an occasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-ZCCsrrlWg

Are you kidding me?
This lady is not as tall as the other lady.
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Vtrd: 11:57am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
In Next decade, you go dey tie the yansh to her neck to prevent falling due to gravity angry
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is that a human or horse yanch?

Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Fake ass...

Experience is the best teacher cool
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by EzegeNG: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
tongue
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Treat them the way they present themselves.
If you encounter a STUPID LADY, handle her carelessly
If you encounter a reasonable one, reason with her as well....
That's all.
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Ghanaian men sefundecided
Hahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
I can do anything for that soft ass grin grin
My love for girls with big ass is something i can't explain myself grin grin
Thank God my Vaseline is just right beside me. grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hhenryy:

Baba you no dey disappoint when it comes to the analysis of big booties. Anyway, sir I need her IG handle abeg
Re: Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) by nedubest(m): 3:52am On Jan 06, 2019
ahhhh, this is too much biko

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Man Possessive? / 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman / 10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.