Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari (1281 Views)

FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / I Have 90% Of The Governors On My Side, Only 1 Or 2 Are Unhappy~Oshiomole / Fayose Dressed As An Emir To PDP Governors Meeting In Gombe (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by ecton(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state has revealed why he didn’t attend the meeting President Buhari had with Nigerian Governors earlier today at the Aso Villa. President Buhari also met with the leadership of both PDP and the APC.

Governor Fayose in a series of tweet explained why he wasn’t present at the meeting. The governor reveled he had his installation as the Apesin of Ado Ekiti, and that was the reason he wasn’t present at the meeting.

Fayose Said:

“For those insinuating that I shunned d President's meeting with govs,I didn't.I had my installation as Apesin of Ado Ekiti slated for today.

“Guests were already in Ekiti since yesterday for the chieftaincy title installation before I received notice of d meeting with the President

“There was no how I could have abandoned the people here in Ado Ekiti for the impromptu meeting with the President.

“Also, there is Udiroko, a major festival in Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital tomorrow to which I am committed.”

https://toppostng.com/2017/08/25/fayose-reveals-why-he-did-not-attend-the-governors-meeting-with-president-buhari-in-abuja-today/

Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by benzene00: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
okay
Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by optional1(f): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
like we care about his stupid excuse..

Mtchewww enemies very plenty...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by Karlman: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
...FORK BUHARI AND HIS DRAMA MEETING
Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by otitokoroleti: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
optional1:
like we care about his stupid excuse..

Mtchewww enemies very plenty...
your existence on earth add no value to his life so save yourself the stress.

Work hard & smart to have a meaningful life on earth.
Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by optional1(f): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
otitokoroleti:

likewise you sir.... same advice goes to you...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by otitokoroleti: 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
optional1:

likewise you sir.... same advice goes to you...

but you are wrong
Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by Hadone(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
Baba fear Rats grin grin
Fayose fear Baba shocked shocked
Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by Sirjamo: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2017
otitokoroleti:

Yours and fayoshit life add
nothing to Buhari's activities, so both of you can go and die.
Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by otitokoroleti: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
Yours and fayoshit life add
nothing to Buhari's activities, so both of you can go and die.
existence of you & your papa is of no importance to me, so both of you can go below 6feet. ko kan aye.
Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2017
cry me a river
Re: Fayose Reveals Why He Did Not Attend The Governors Meeting With President Buhari by donpapa(m): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2017
The Oshokomole himself..

(1) (Reply)

The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! / Senator Dino Melaye Is Missing / Tinubu And The Question Of Igbo Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.