Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! (1284 Views)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Cabal Targets Osinbajo Over Actions Taken As Ag President / Has Anyone Heard Anything On Nnamdi Kanu So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by moninuola65: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
The history of secessionists round the world, Kanu had put halt to agitation of Biafra forever, reasons:-
i. Disregard the Nigeria constitution!
ii. Endorse the external religious in struggle!
iii. Calling for No election in the whole region of SE/SS!

i.
Constitutional law
Most sovereign states do not recognize the right to self-determination through secession in their constitutions. Many expressly forbid it. However, there are several existing models of self-determination through greater autonomy and through secession.
The Supreme Court in Texas v. White held secession could occur "through revolution, or through consent of the States.

ii.
Azawad
The traditional homeland of the Tuareg peoples was divided up by the modern borders of Mali, Algeria and Niger. Numerous rebellions occurred over the decades, but in 2012 the Tuaregs succeeded in occupying their land and declaring the independence of Azawad. However, their movement was hijacked by the Islamist terrorist group Ansar Dine.

iii.
Eastern Ukraine
Similarly, there are reports that presidential elections in May 2014 were prevented from taking place in the two regions after armed gunmen took control of polling stations, kidnapped election officials, and stole lists of electors, thus denying the population the chance to express their will in a free, fair, and internationally recognised election

In these three scenarios kanu endorse judaism as Azawad deed that cost them the struggle of their independent!
Kanu ignore the Nigeria constitution that cost Texas their fight and strugle!
Also kanu call for no election as Eastern Ukraine!
Who were the legal advocate of Nnamdi kanu/ipob?
Who were their political advisers?
Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by Josephjnr(m): 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by madridguy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ok
Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by Freemancipation: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
And at the end of the long grammar Biafra must come.

7 Likes

Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by Blooddiamond: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
moninuola65:
The history of secessionists round the world, Kanu had put halt to agitation of Biafra forever, reasons:-

i.
Constitutional law
Most sovereign states do not recognize the right to self-determination through secession in their constitutions. Many expressly forbid it. However, there are several existing models of self-determination through greater autonomy and through secession.
The Supreme Court in Texas v. White held secession could occur "through revolution, or through consent of the States.

ii.
Azawad
The traditional homeland of the Tuareg peoples was divided up by the modern borders of Mali, Algeria and Niger. Numerous rebellions occurred over the decades, but in 2012 the Tuaregs succeeded in occupying their land and declaring the independence of Azawad. However, their movement was hijacked by the Islamist terrorist group Ansar Dine.

iii.
Eastern Ukraine
Similarly, there are reports that presidential elections in May 2014 were prevented from taking place in the two regions after armed gunmen took control of polling stations, kidnapped election officials, and stole lists of electors, thus denying the population the chance to express their will in a free, fair, and internationally recognised election

In these three scenarios kanu endorse judaism as Azawad deed that cost them the struggle of their independent!
Why can't u guys breath without talking abt Biafra? Just look at the trash u wrote. I reckon ur brain is filled with sh*it and piss,just like Buharis.

10 Likes

Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by chinoxstock: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mtcheeew.

People are not normal.
Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by paBuhari(m): 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
moninuola65:

i.
Constitutional law

ii.
Azawad

iii.
Eastern Ukraine

You can only expect this kind of rubbish post from people who do this... grin grin grin How is Judaism the problem of zoo govt

9 Likes

Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by Nightwolf1: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
There are more foolish people on NL than the streets

2 Likes

Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by CrtlAltDel: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Blooddiamond:
Why can't u guys breath without talking abt Biafra? Just look at the trash u wrote. I reckon ur brain is filled with sh*it and piss,just like Buharis.
Kikikiki…. Una don tire? , when you guys were choking us with Kanu this… zoo must fall that threads una no know…. Una never seee chin chin. I am just waiting for his court case when his bail will be evoked….. I will resurrect ALL Biafrans chestbeating threads grin grin grin grin
Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by PehaKaso: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by Yyeske(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Most posters won't read and comprehend before commenting, OP what you said is right
Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by dreamworld: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
When did moninuola65 become a biafran name, or are u the one runing our biafran race for us, i think u should focus more on oduduwa,

2 Likes

Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by moninuola65: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Josephjnr:
Hmmm!
Many current U.S. state, regional and city secession groups use the language of self-determination. A 2008 Zogby International poll revealed that 22% of Americans believe that "any state or region has the right to peaceably secede and become an independent republic.

Since the late 20th century, some states periodically discuss desires to secede from the United States. Secession was ruled unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in Texas v. White (1869).
Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by moninuola65: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
dreamworld:
When did moninuola65 become a biafran name, or are u the one runing our biafran race for us, i think u should focus more on oduduwa,
Before the United Nations's adoption of resolution 2908 (XXVII) on 2 November 1972, The People's Republic of China vetoed the former British colony of Hong Kong's right to self-determination on 8 March 1972. This sparked several nation's protest along with Great Britain's declaration on 14 December that the decision is invalid.

Decades later, a nationalist independence movement, dubbed as the Hong Kong independence movement emerged in the now Communist Chinese controlled territory. It advocates the autonomous region to become a fully independent sovereign state.
Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by oladeebo: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
good of you moninuola!
with this remark!
It seems to me that igbo is blindly fighting the cause they didn't research thoroughly about, Self determination is not worth celebrating, in this twenty first century if not there would have been a UN day for it, its last re-court to safe humanity from a very dangerous and unsolvable political turmoil!
There were three eras of political revolution of humanity:-
i. The Empire and kingdom era.
ii. The Colonial era.
iii. Self determination era.
It was Colonial era that came and put an end to Empire and Kingdom era!
And it's Self determination era that came and stop the Colonialism!
So those who were exercising Self determination today come too late, and lost relevance, that's why it hard for them to make it to secession!
Igbo must know that what they were fighting for may not be realize, it's better to thread with caution!
Even in civilized world many were fight for the same cause from centuries ago!
They were yet to gain independence!
may be igbo should come and explain why?
oladeebo
Re: The Actions Taken By Nnamdi Kanu So Far, He Had Put An End To Biafra Forever! by Blooddiamond: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Kikikiki…. Una don tire? , when you guys were choking us with Kanu this… zoo must fall that threads una no know…. Una never seee chin chin. I am just waiting for his court case when his bail will be evoked….. I will resurrect ALL Biafrans chestbeating threads grin grin grin grin
Who is dis maggo*t? Why would I b tired of putting a coward n a backstabber in his place? U all one Nigga-area singers, should have a pack of sniper on hand,because I don't think u can take d heartbreak when Biafra finally leaves. Anupama

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Already The President, FFK @ Fayose's Declaration For The Presidency2019 / Where Is Our Dilector Nnamdi Cownu? / Jonathan Hails Buhari At 75, Describes President As ‘rare Statesman’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.